Chapter Three

My hips don't lie.

Heechul waved to Hae to come closer. He grabbed the younger's chin and pecked his lips.

'Hae, my y baby, can you bring some drinks up to my office?'

Hae nodded and gave Hyuk one more glance over before he turned and walked away, swaying his hips.

'He sure knows how to work it.' Heechul commented as he saw Hyuk's eyes glued to it.

'Sorry, Hyukjae!' Kyu stumbled towards them. Hyuk just gave him a cold stare.

Heechul lead them to his ridiculous obscene office. Every item in the room seemed to refer to a certain prominent part of the male body.

'So, how can I help you?' Heechul said.

'We are investigating the disappearance of Kim Kibum, a local politician, let me hand you a picture.' Hyukjae stated.

'No need, I know the little ert.' Heechul said.

Hae entered with a tray. He put the drinks in front of them, bending over repeatedly.

Hyuk smacked Kyu on the head as the latter was drooling again.

Hae giggled. 'You are cute' He ruffled Kyu's hair.

'So you think it's severe, Kibum's disappearance?' Heechul asked.

Hae dropped the tray with the last drink in Kyu's lap, hitting him where it counts. Kyu's hand went to his crotch and he fell over in pain.

'Bummie???? What happend to him?' The brunette panicked.

'That is what we are trying to find out.' Hyuk said ice cold. 'So he was a regular here?'

Heechul nodded. 'He was obsessed with Hae baby here.' Heechul patted Hae's .

'I can see why.' Kyu had regained his posture and he his lips. Hyuk punched him, in a not so subtle way.

'Did you have with him?' Hyuk asked Hae.

'Hey now, watch the language!' Heechul yelled.

'Language? We are in a frigging strip club!'

'Yes a strip club not a brothel!'

'There is a difference?' Hyuk asked.

'Does he look like a to you?' Heechul asked angrily while pointing at Hae who was the wipped cream from his cappuccino off his upper lip. Hyuk cocked up an eyebrow.

'Never mind.' Heechul deadpanned.

'Why are you so tense?' Hae spoke up and started massaging Hyuk's shoulders.

'Why do you keep touching people?' Hyuk said coldly.

Hae wasn't listening really. 'Maybe I should give you a lapdance, that would losen you up.' He said frowning in deep thought.

'Are you trying to change the subject?' Hyuk asked while looking at the dancer suspiciously.

'I feel quite tense too.' Kyu lifted his hand eagerly, earning a death glare from his partner.

'When was the last time you saw Mister Kim? Hyuk asked.

'This morning.' Hae said.

Hyuk shot up. 'Really, he's been missing for weeks! Where did you see him?'

Hae was happy to help, he leaned in. 'On the television.'

Hyuk facepalmed. 'That's it,  you are coming with me to the police station for further investigation.'

Hae's eyes widened.

'Is that really necessary?' Heechul asked. 'He's my main attraction.'

'He refuses to cooperate properly!' Hyuk said. 'Kyu, cuff him!'

'HEY NOW' Heechul lashed out as he grabbed Kyu by the wrist.

'Do you want us to close down your club so it can really be history?'

Heechul narrowed his eyes at the lame joke.

'I'll come with you, officer.' Hae said softly and turned around.

'I have to search you first. Bend over slightly.' Hyuk ordered.

Hae put his hands on the desk and leaned on them.

'Spread your legs' Hyuk demanded.

Hae giggled and obeyed.

Hyuk checked his left and then his right leg. He searched the pockets (and backpockets). His hands went up over Hae's tummy, his chest and back down over his back and his .

Hyuk took the cuffs and put them around Hae's wrists.

Hae moaned.

'Did you just moan?' Hyuk said in disbelief.

'I love the idea of a bad cop' Hae blushed.