Chapter Nineteen

My hips don't lie.

It was Donghae's third day in the bakery. He liked the smell of fresh baked bread and pastries. He liked his coworkers and the clients. Nothing strange had happened so far.

'Hey Donghae, I'm going to the store, you need anything for lunch?' Sungmin, a coworker, asked.

'Nah, I'm fine, Min, thanks!' Hae shouted back. He turned around to greet the next customer. He slightly bowed and asked how he could be of service.

'Is the old man around?' The guy said curtly.

'Mr. Jung? No, but he'll be here in an hour or two.' Donghae replied politely. 'Can I help you?'

'What's your name, boy?'

'I'm Lee Donghae, sir.' He bowed again, his eyes scanned the facial scar and the tattoos.

'How long have you been working here?'

'Three days, sir.'

'Where is Sungmin?'

'He's doing a quick errand he should be back in a couple of minutes, sir.'

'You are awfully polite, kid, I like it.' The guy smirked and sat himself down on a chair.

It was only now that Donghae noticed that the other people in the store were acting like security. A quick glance at the door told him it had been locked. These guys were definitely Moon clan related.

'Is there any way I can make you all more comfortable while you wait?' Hae asked.

'Get me some water and then just continue with your work.'

Hae bowed once more and silently went to get some water. He calmed himself down before he entered again. He handed over the cup of water and started cleaning the counters. He felt many eyes on his physique.

After five minutes, Sungmin came rushing in from the backroom. He froze as he saw who was in the store. He quickly dropped his bag on the floor and kneeled in front of the guy.

'Mr. Moon, I'm sorry I kept you waiting.' Min uttered.

Hae's eyes widened in shock.

'That's okay, Sungmin, I've chatted with your little friend.' Mr. Moon smirked.

'If he has offended you, he just is a bit clueless, please forgive him.' Sungmin said as he pulled Hae down to kneel as well.

'Nah, I was quite pleased with the kid. He's quite stunning as well. As you know, I like my boys pretty.' Mr. Moon said as he petted Min's hair.

Hae could sense that Min was trembling in fear.

'How can we serve you, sir?' Min asked, still kneeling.

'Make me that pastry I love so much while Donghae keeps me company.' Mr. Moon said while snapped his fingers.

Two man lifted Hae up and placed him next to their boss.

Mr. Moon grabbed Hae's wrist and pulled him on his lap. He roughly took Hae's chin in his hand and ran his eyes over the boy's features.

'Oh you are a gold mine.' Mr. Moon sighs as he slid a finger over Hae's cheekbones. 'And such innocent yet powerful eyes.'

Hae just looked up at the guy. He lifted up his hand but immediately one of the guards grabbed it painfully. Hae's face contorted.

'Don't harm him!' Mr. Moon snarled. His bodyguard let go of Hae immediately.

Hae pouted and lifted his hand again. His finger softly touched the scar. 'Does it still hurt?' Hae asks gently.

Mr. Moon was bewitched. His eyes were still on that seductive pout but then moved and drowned into the boy's concerned expression.

'Oh, darling, you can kiss it better.' Mr. Moon croaked.

Hae forced himself to think about his night with Hyukjae and a blush appeared on his cheeks. He slowly placed soft pecks on the scar.

Sungmin entered the room and presented the boss with a freshly made pastry.

'Should I feed you, sir?' Hae asked.

Mr. Moon was very pleased and nodded. Hae picked up the delicious treat and held it in front of the man's mouth. The latter took a bite and his eyes closed in pure bliss. He grabbed Sungmin by the neck and pressed his lips on the startled boy.

'Great work, my pet.' Mr. Moon purred after he released the boy.

'You better train this lovely creature, so he can be as pleasing as you are and I know he has the potential.' Mr Moon said as pushed his lips on Hae's. Hae closed his eyes and thought of Hyukjae. He relaxed his lips and responded. He could taste the sweet filling of the pastry as the boss shoved his tongue inside his mouth. Hae moaned softly as he kept thinking of the cop.

'Ahhhh such an eager little pet.' Mr. Moon grinned. He slowly pushed Hae off his lap and got up. 'Min, give me my earnings and you can count on me being back soon.' He said while eyeing his blushing new employee.

Sungmin handed him a huge envelop and bowed once more as all the scary men left. As soon as the door closed he started hyperventilating.

'Min, are you okay?' Hae asked worriedly.

'He is such a creep!' Min said while he furiously rubbed his mouth. 'How can you even react the way you did?' His tone was harsh.

Hae looked down. 'I was imagining someone else.' He whispered.

Min immediately felt bad. 'You sensed the danger and kicked into survival, didn't you? Gosh you so are like Taemin.'

Hae's eyes widened as he heard the familiar name. 'W-w-who?'

'Taemin, he used to work here, a sweet boy, he disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Mr Moon was crazy about him as well.' Min sighed.

 

'Hyukjae, please stop looking so stern, it's scary.' Kyu sighed.

'Then look somewhere else.' Hyuk snarled.

Kyu awkwardly patted his partner's shoulder. 'We'll find him, I'm sure.'

They were walking towards the cells.

'Rule number three, Cho.'

'Yeah yeah, no touching.'

'And add rule number two as well.'

Kyu sighed and shut up.

Hyuk walked over to Minho. 'Today is the day we are transferring your criminal to somewhere less pleasant.' He said.

Minho didn't react he just stared at his hands.

'Any final words?' Hyuk said.

Minho looked up, countless sleepless nights were showing on his face. 'Can you tell Hae that I loved meeting him and that maybe in our next life we could be friends?'

Hyuk's jaw tensed.

'We don't know where Donghae is, he's been missing for days now.' Kyu said ignoring the glare of his partner.

Minho's eyes widened and then guilt took over.

Hyuk noticed. 'What do you know?' He yelled.

Minho's eyes met the cop's. 'I-I...'

'Spill it damn it!' Hyuk grabbed Minho's shirt.

'He said he was going to find Taemin...'

'I knew that damn stubborn fish wouldn't let go!' Hyuk cussed and kicked a chair away.

'Did you give him a lead?' Kyu asked.

Minho looked away.

Kyu leaned in. 'You better tell me before I let that raging monkey loose on you.'

Minho gulped and gave Taemin's old address. 'I never wanted Hae to be in danger.'

'Oh he's capable enough to put himself in it every single ing time.' Hyuk roared as he rushed out.

'Hyuk I'm sure he's alright.'

'Shut the hell up, Cho.'

They ran through the office, shoved Yesung brutally to the side and hurried their way into the car.