Chapter Seven

My hips don't lie.

'Do you think you guys will find out who did this?' Hae asked.

Kyu sipped from his coffee and widened his chest only to fail miserably by choking. Hae patted his back. 'Are you okay?'

'Y-yeah.' Kyu croaked out.

Hae looked sadly to the floor.

'Hey, don't worry.' Kyu said. 'We'll find whoever did this.' He rubbed Hae's back.

Tears were falling down Hae's face. Kyu pulled him in a hug. Soon his hands went from rubbing his back to patting his behind. Hae found it very soothing.

'When you guys are done feeling each other up, you can enter again. Mister Kim wants to see you, Donghae.' Hyuk said coldly.

Kyu turned red and pulled his hands away...slowly....one more squeeze. Hyuk's gaze turned dark. As they passed him by he hissed 'rule number three, Cho.'

 

'Hae baby, come sit here on my bed.' Heechul said softly.

Hae obeyed.

'You remember when I pulled you off the streets?' Heechul asked.

'Yes, Chullie. I was so cold and you saved me!' Hae wanted to hug his hyung but decided not to when he saw all the tubes.

'Do you trust me, Hae?'

'Yes, Chullie.'

'Then I want you to listen to and obey officer Lee.' He said with a serious look on his face.

Hae tilted his head a bit, gave Hyuk a glance and nodded.

'Good boy, now give me a kiss.' Heechul demanded.

Hae just bent over and Heechul grabbed his neck, he pulled the younger in and kissed him intensely. Hyuk's fist clenched and Kyu just drooled at the beautiful male to male action in front of him.

'I love you, my y Hae.'

'I love you too, Chullie.'

 

'Siwon.' Hyuk knocked on his door.

'Enter, Hyukjae.'

Hyuk closed the door behind him.

'What have you learned?'

'Mister Kim thinks Donghae is in danger.'

Siwon lifted an eyebrow. 'Oh?'

'I think he might be right. We need to move him to a safe house.'

'No can do, they are all occupied.'

'24/7 protection then?'

'Don't have the man power.'

'Then how are we going to keep him safe?'

Siwon looked at him silently. He sighed. 'Tell me the story first.'

'Kim Kibum was being followed into the Club. It was always the same guy, I gave the description to that creepy drawing guy on the second floor. This happened for weeks and Kim Heechul told me the eyes of the guy often lost sight of Kibum and were glued to Donghae. Heechul did not like the kind of look he was giving the stripper. He described it as menacing. The day Kibum stopped coming, was the day the guy did too.'

'That doesn't sound good indeed. Does Donghae know?'

'No, Kim Heechul doesn't want him to worry.'

'I only see one solution, Hyukjae.' Siwon whispered, causing Hyuk to lean in.

'You take him in.'

'What???'

'Your house will be the safehouse with you and Cho as guardians.'

'Hell no!' Hyuk shouted.

'I'm afraid I don't see another solution, my friend.'

'Wonnie, it might actually kill me.' Hyuk whined.

Siwon almost laughed at the change in the other. 'I'm sorry. If you find an alternative, I'll listen to it. And I know you can dodge bullets'

'Not a possible killer, but that Lee Donghae could kill me!' Hyuk hissed.

 

Hae was totally engrossed with the fishtank. He followed the colourful fishes with his eyes.

'I'm glad they take good care of you, my little ones.' He whispered to them.

'If you are done being a complete idiot, you can come with me.' Hyuk said coldly.

'Jail again?' Hae's eyes lit up and he automatically pulled his wrists together, anticipating cuffs.

Hyuk just stared at him. 'There is something seriously wrong with you.'

Hae's eyes turned lusty and he bit his lip. 'You are again, officer.'

'Aish, shut up and follow me.'

'Where are we going?'

'My place.'

'Woah! You move quick!'

Hyuk froze and slowly turned around. 'It's not like that!' He yelled.

'It's okay, Hyukkie, I want you too.' Hae smiled and walked passed him.

Hyuk closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing. When he opened them he saw the clownfish in the tank. 'What are you so happy about?' He snarled.