Chapter Twenty

My hips don't lie.

'Oh dear goodness more handsome young men!' The old lady exclaimed.

Hyuk and Kyu were standing outside Taemin's apartment when the neighbour came back from her daily shopping trip.

'Hi, mam, I'm Lee Hyukjae, I'm a cop.' He showed his badge. 'Can you tell me where Mr. Lee Taemin is and if you have seen Mr. Lee Donghae.' Hyukjae showed a picture of the latter.

'Taeminnie is still in the hospital.' The old lady sighed. 'Oh and that handsome man was here a couple of days ago!'

 

'Mr. Jung, Moon has taken an interest in Donghae.' Sungmin said, looking at his feet.

Mister Jung sighed and ran a hand through his grey hair. 'I should have known, the poor kid must be beyond scared.'

'Actually he handled himself quite well.' Sungmin stated.

'Aish, I couldn't protect Taemin, I don't think I can protect either of you as well.' Mr. Jung outed in despair.

'That's alright, sir, it's not your fault. Have you heard anything about Taemin?'

'No.'

 

'I thought you cops weren't interested in gang related issues.' The nurse frowned.

Hyuk eyed the wounds of the unconscious boy and fear took over. 'Moon clan?'

The nurse nodded.

'Has he woken up?' Kyu asked.

'He did briefly two days ago.'

'And?'

'Amnesia.'

'ing perfect.' Hyuk growled.

'Have you seen this person?' Kyu showed Hae's picture.

The nurse smiled. 'That boy is an angel.' She said softly.

'He's a stripper, miss.' Hyuk said, annoyed by the woman's expression.

'I don't care, he came here a couple of days ago and has been paying the bills of Taemin since.'

'Why would he do that?' Kyu frowned.

'I told him we were moving him to a low cost hospital since no one was paying. And that angel came to the rescue.' The nurse said dreamily.

 

'You!' Mr. Moon pointed a finger at one of his men. 'Track down everything you can about Lee Donghae.'

'Yes, sir.'

'I'm going to make that piece of candy all mine.' Mr. Moon mumbled as he his lips.

 

', , damn it, , , !' Hyuk screamed as he hit the steering wheel.

Kyu just stared at his senior.

'Phone!' Hyuk growled.

'W-what?' Kyu stuttered.

'Hand me your damn phone.' Hyuk shouted.

Kyu obeyed quickly.

'Mr. Kim? Hyuk here. No, I haven't found Donghae yet but it doesn't look good. He's getting himself involved with the Moon clan.' Hyuk said. 'If he contacts you, please let me know as soon as possible.' Hyuk ended the call.

'Shouldn't we inform Siwon?' Kyu asked.

'That's Mr. Choi to you and hell no.' Hyuk snarled.

'Why not?'

'Because Siwon would tell us to drop this immediately. The Moon clan is way above our heads.' Hyuk sighed. He turned a quarter and looked Kyu in the eye. 'Cho, I want you to get out of this car.'

Kyu narrowed his eyes. 'Why?'

'Because this is going to get insanely dangerous.'

'And?'

'I don't want your death on my conscience.'

'So you are going to fly solo?'

'Yup.'

'I don't think so.' Kyu said with determination.

'What?'

'You can't do this without me, Hyuk.' Kyu stated.

They stared at each other for a full ten seconds. Hyuk looked away first.

'This is my decision.' Kyu said.

Hyuk just nodded.

'I'll go search for all what is Moon clan property.' Kyu outed.

'Thanks, Kyu.'

 

'Sir, I found something on the Lee boy.'

Mr. Moon cocked up an eyebrow. 'Oh?'

'He's a stripper employed by Heestory.'

Mr. Moon's eyes widened. 'A stripper?'

'Yup, quite the popular one as well.'

'Well, well, well. This day is getting better. I knew that boy would be paradise in bed. Get the car, we are going to pay my little a visit. No need to warm him up, he's used to lots of attention.' Mr. Moon laughed.