Chapter One

My hips don't lie.

'Lee, Cho, the chief wants to see you two asap.' Yesung yelled at his colleagues.

Kyu immediately jumped up, knocking over his boiling hot coffee all over his almost finished paperwork. He groaned.

Hyuk rolled his eyes and calmly walked up to the office of his boss. He knocked.

'Enter' Siwon's deep voice said.

'Ah, Lee, come in. Where is Cho?' Siwon's brows frowned impressively.

'Fighting the evils of coffee, as usual.' Hyukjae sighed forgetting that Chief Choi had no sense of humour...at all.

'Yes, yes, coffee can be evil indeed. We should pray to our lord that he shouldn't tempt us too much with it.' Siwon murmured. He picked up his cup and took a sip.

Kyuhyun entered and bowed quickly to his seniors.

'Okay you two, I have an important mission for you.' Siwon started. He took three files and handed both of his men one. 'As you can read we have a missing person. It's a well known local politician, Mister Kim Kibum.'

'Oh I like his speeches.' Kyu exlaimed.

'Well, that is good to know.' Siwon gave the younger a disapproving stare. Kyu yelped and quickly looked down.

'He's been missing for two weeks now. I need you two to investigate what happened.' Siwon continued. 'There is a list of clues attached.'

Hyuk raised an eyebrow 'a stripping club?' he smirked. All politicians were the same, really. This was going to get dirty.

'That is a male stripping club!' Kyu shouted.

Siwon and Hyukjae narrowed their eyes as they watched Kyuhyun realise his mistake.

'And how would you know?' Hyuk smirked.

Kyu turned bright red, even his ears were blushing.

'Anyway, yes a male strip club is on the list.' Siwon said. 'No need to go under cover though since I doubt that place had to do anything with his disappearance.'

'So who else is on this case?' Hyukjae asked.

'Just you two.'

'Is this punishment because we blew our last mission?' Hyuk's jaw tensed.

'You literally blew it up.' Siwon was still angry.

'I'm s-sorry, those gang members wanted me to smoke.' Kyu stuttered.

'So you decided to smoke at a gas station' Hyuk deadpanned.

'We solved the case though.' Kyu tried.

'Yes and we had to pay the city a large amount of money for the damage you caused.' Siwon turned pale again at the memory.

'Kyu, go prepare the paper work, I need a word with the chief.' Hyuk ordered. Kyu bowed and left the room.

'If you are going to ask for another partner, you know I will decline.' Siwon said not even looking at Hyukjae.

'Nope, I'm happy with Cho. He might be a clumsy idiot but the boy is smart and rocks at technology stuff.' Hyuk stated.

'Then what is it?'

'Make him wear a bullet proof vest'. Hyuk said.

Siwon looked up and frowned the way only he could frown. He studied Hyukjae's face.

'Well, well, well never thought I would see the day.'

'What?' Hyuk snapped.

'The day Lee Hyukjae cares about another human soul.' Siwon smiled.

'Aish, it's not like that. He is just so flipping clumsy. He could die by flushing a toilet.'

'Yes, Hyuk and a bullet proof vest would save him then.' Siwon said.

'Wonnie...' He looked pleading at his boss.

'Don't call me that! And don't look at me like that.' Siwon yelled. 'Aish, fine! I'll make him wear one.'

Hyuk smirked and left the office.

Siwon ran his hand through his hair and sighed. That monkey was playing it dirty. Hyuk knew well enough that he had a soft spot for him. Granted, he never used it against him before. 'Damn office parties.' Siwon cursed.