SPECIAL CHAPTER III

When Fake Nerds Meet

On with Part 3>>>

"What the hell are you wearing!!!" both Chunji and Miyoung shrieked a each other.

Miyoung was wearing a cute little black dress that ended at her thighs, looking cute and y at the same time. She had spent a long long long time persuading Hana not to force her into this black see through dress that was actually equivalent to going to the ball in her undergarments.

Also, she risked her life when she insisted that those dorky specs were to stay. Hana nearly had a fit and Miyoung had to bribe her with two boxes of chocopie before she could agree.

Chunji on the other hand had on something like DBSK Yunho's mirotic outfit. A DEEP DEEP DEEP V cut shirt with in his tuxedo. His chocolate abs were shouting out to everyone out there, looking extremely hot despite his still dorky face because of his specs.

"You're going to the ball in that?" Chunji shrieked as he looked his girlfriend up and down.

Sure she was looking good, as she always was. But she normally went for the cute or elegant style when she was Park Miyoung, and never had Chunji thought that he'd see his girl dressed up like a seductress.

"You can't go to the ball in that!" Chunji shrieked as he took off his jacket and covered his girl possessively. "You're azoic to be eaten by those lechers!"

Miyoung stopped him from putting the jacket on her and put it back on him. She glared at him. "Then what about you?" she stared at his face, finding hard to keep her gaze there instead of having it slide down to his exposed chest.

"What about me?" Chunji frowned.

"Your whole chocolate chest is exposed for everyone to see!" Miyoung shrieked. "Those fangirls will devour you alive! My dress is nothing compared to yours!"

"Nothing?" Chunji gasped. He could already imagine those heirs trying to touch her like always, and it's not helping that she's looking so y.

"Hey you two, what are you standing there for!" Onew ushered them. "You two got a bet to win!"

Hana got Miyoung into her car and Onew got Chunji into his. Both Miyoung and Chunji were really bothered about the other's outfit, but there was nothing they could do about it.

At the back of the trunk, unknownst to Hana and Onew, were Miyoung and Chunji's extra dress and tuxedo when they were going to change into Chunji and Park Heiress.

*I'm going to kill any guy that comes within a 10m radius from my girl later.* Chunji growled inwardly.




"Oh my god. Is that Miyoung?" Jaehyuk, Suhee's boyfriend gasped when Miyoung first appeared.

Suhee's eyes widened and she growled softly, seeing her boyfriend drool at her enemy. *How can she look so good even when she's still wearing that awful black specs?*

Suhee's eyes widened even more when she saw Chunji that came after. Her eyes narrowed at his abs like a hunter's. "Oh my gosh. Chanhee is hot!" she shrieked.

Jaehyuk frowned and rolled his eyes. *That's nothing.*

He saw Miyoung getting close and he immediately went closer. He raised his brows. *Wow, with a closer look, she really looks hot.* he glanced back at his girlfriend Suhee and frowned. *So much hotter than her.*

He put on his charming smile and went to Miyoung, who eyed him warily. "Hey Miyoung." he grinned. "You look good today."

Miyoung puffed her cheeks. *But Chanhee Oppa was complaining about how I look.*

"I think you'll charm all the males here tonight, not only Chunji." Jaehyuk flirted. Miyoung cast him a confused look. *Isn't he supposed to be on Suhee's side?*

"For one," Jaehyuk grinned. "I know you've charmed me."

Miyoung turned red, not knowing how to respond to his advances. Chunji stood at the side with his jaw clenced tightly. Onew looked at him confusedly. "What's wrong Chanhee?" he whispered. "Don't be so nervous! The Park Heiress isn't here yet."

Chunji glanced at Miyoung and Jaehyuk bitterly. *She's here alright. And about to get eaten by lechers.*

"I'll go to the bathroom for a while." Chunji told Onew. He quickly jogged to the car and grabbed his other tuxedo. He changed in a matter of minutes and took off his glasses, revealing himself as the very familiar Chunji everyone knew.

His fangirls immediately surrounded him as their idol appeared. "Chunji Oppa Chunji Oppa!!!!" they squealed.

Chunji ignored them and pushed them out of the way, having only one destination in mind.

Jaehyuk had his arms round Miyoung's shoulders. He was smiling cheesily at her, his gaze always set on her chest and long legs. "You really are gorgeous you know that, Miyoung?" he grinned, smittened. "I don't know what I was doing, going out with Suhee. Would you go out with me instead? I'll break up with Suhee." he offered.

Miyoung stared at him dumbfounded. *Did he just...ask me out?*

"I...I-" Miyoung stared at him.

"No she won't." a pair of strong arms wrapped them round her waist and dragged her out of Jaehyuk's grip. Jaehyuk's eyes widened. "Chunji sshi!" he gasped.

Chunji glared down at Miyoung, seemingly to say "see-I-told-you-you'd-get-eaten-alive" look.

Chunji then plucked his gaze from Miyoung and narrowed his eyes at Jaehyuk tauntingly. "What were you saying?" he seethed. "Go out with you?"

Jaehyuk gulped. "Yeah." he nodded. "I'll break up with Suhee for Miyoung."

Chunji growled softly. *The nerve of this guy.* "Then let her choose." Chunji looked down at Miyoung. "Does she want you or does she want me?"

Jaehyuk's eyes widened while Suhee, who was at the side staring at the scene with agape, nearly fainted with shock. "Y-Y-You want to date her?" Jaehyuk coughed. "Shim Miyoung?"

Chunji grinned. "Yes."

Miyoung melted at his smile. *My Chunji Oppa~*

Chunji nudged Miyoung a gently. "So?" he smiled down at her. "Who do you pick? Chunji the basket baller or Jaehyuk the..." he looked at Jaehyuk in distaste. "The player."

Miyoung bit her lips. "I choose...I choose..." she fumbled with her fingers. "I choose Chanhee oppa."

Chunji's eyes widened in surprise but were soon replaced with warmth. *She chooses my nerd self over my glamourous one. My angel.*

Miyoung her lips nervously, until she heard a loud THUMP.

She turned around and saw Suhee fainted on the ground.

Ending soon...I think xD