You like me?

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung walked towards her next class after the whole commotion caused by the Keysica break up died.

"Bye oppa! See you later!" Miyoung waved.

Chunji wanted to wave back when he remembered his promise with Tiffany.

*If you stick too close to Miyoung, I'll tell her your true identity!*

Chunji gulped and called back to Miyoung,"I don't think I'll see you later Miyoung ah.."

"Huh? Why oppa?" Miyoung asked, surprised.

"Err oppa has something on.."Chunji answered awkwardly.

"Oh ok. Bye then oppa!" Miyoung faked a smile and went off.

*You at lying oppa. But why did you lie to me? Do you hate me so much and not want to see me?*

Miyoung dragged her feet towards her class when a hand grabbed her and pulled her towards the stairwell.

"Key?" Miyoung blurted in surprise. "What's up?"

Key stared Miyoung intensely into her eyes and whispered softly,"Jessica and I broke up."

Miyoung asked curiously,"Yeah I know but what has that got to do with me?"

"Because,"Key breathed into Miyoung's ear,"I've fallen in love with you."

Key smiled in triumph waiting for Miyoung's gleeful response.

Miyoung stared blankly back at Key.

...

.....

.........

"MWO?" Miyoung shouted. "Are you kidding me? You hate me! You detest me! Why would you fall in love with an ahjuma like me?"

"Don't you know that hating is a form of love too?" Key convinced.

Miyoung stared doubtfully at Key. Yeah love can show in the form of hate but Miyoung was quite sure he hate Key had towards her did not have any hidden affection underneath.

"I know it's difficult to accept but I'll convince you of my love and when that time comes, you'll be my girlfriend!" Key smiled ?cutely.

Miyoung tried explaining,"Look Key, I already have someone I like so.."

"But you'll find that I'm better!!" Key wailed."And who's that guy anyway how can he compare to me!"

Miyoung scoffed as she thought of how much better her Chan Hee oppa was than Key.

*Oh . I just thought of Chan Hee oppa? Nononono its chunji oppa. Chunji chunji chunji...*

"Hey Miyoung ah are you listening?" Key waved his hands in front of Miyoung's face.

"Huh?" Miyoung blinked. "Oh yeah.. Er I'm late for class. I'll be going."

Miyoung walked of hurriedly.

Key stared astonished. How could Miyoung stay so calm even after his confession?

*For the sake of the billions of won under Miyoung's name, I'll definitely make you mine...*