She knows

When Fake Nerds Meet

 

Keep Your Head Down~~

Na jeongmal yebbeujiman~~

"Yeomseyo?" Miyoung picked up her phone.

After hearing that it was from her dad, Miyoung walked to a corner to take the call.

"Ne Appa?" She asked.

"Miyoung ah. I have some bad news for you.. Your Grandma Park is sick!" Mr Park said tearfully.

"Mwo?" Miyoung almost shouted," How is she? What happened?"

"Apparently your Grandma Park love oranges so much she over ate and she has indigestion now!" Mr Park informed.

"Mwo?" Miyoung exclaimed the second time, "She suffered from indigestion because of ORANGES?" If not for the seriousness of the matter, Miyoung would have laughed.

"Well you know your Grandma.. After she discovered the Annoying Orange on Youtube, she's crazy over oranges just like fangirls are over Teen Top!" Mr Park exclaimed, "I'm afraid I'll have to go to Busan to visit her. In the mean time Miyoung ah, can you take over the company matters? It'll just be you attending events in my place as the Park Heiress. It won't be difficult."

"Okay just go and don't worry. Make sure grandma gets well." Miyoung, being the filial child she is, said.

"Okay my dear daughter, you're such a great help!" Mr Park said as he blew kisses into the phone.

Miyoung giggled.

"But are you sure you can cope with school and the company at the same time?" He asked worriedly.

"Hey Appa! You're Mr Park Dae Woong! Who do you think I am! I am your and my marvellous mother Miho's Daughter Park Miyoung! Of course I can handle it. Don't worry appa!" Miyoung assured.

"Thanks my dear! I'll come home in a few days." Mr Park promised.

"Bye! Tell grandma I love her!" Miyoung waved even though Mr Park couldn't have seen it anyway.

*I hope Grandma gets well soon. Annoying Orange is sure annoying. Causing my grandma to fall sick like that...*

------------------------------

Jessica was walking towards the toilet to check her hair for the 37th time that day when she heard giggling.

*Hmm? Shim Miyoung? Who is she talking to? Dont tell me such a nerd like her has a boyfriend??!*

Jessica crept nearer and crouched in the corner.

"Hey Appa!" Jessica heard Miyoung saying.

*Sheesh I should've known it was her dad. A nerd like her cant possibly have a boyfriend!!*

Jessica turned to go when she heard the rest of the conversation.

"...You're Mr Park Dae Woong! Who do you think I am! I am your and my marvellous mother Miho's Daughter Park Miyoung! Of course I can handle it. Don't worry appa!" Miyoung assured .

*Park Miyoung? That name is familiar. .. OMG! PARK MI YOUNG? THE PARK MIYOUNG? How can it be?*

Jessica imagined Miyoung without her glasses and curly hair.

*OMG!* she gasped.*It really is her! Wait. I've got to tell Key this..*

---------------------------------

I've got bad news everyone..

Today's the last day of my holidays so I won't be able to update everyday now.. *CRIES*

But i promise to update at least 5 chapters a week!! XD

So please comment and subscribe!!

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL THAT SUBSCRIBE! :D