Tiffany knows

When Fake Nerds Meet

"MWO?!" Hana screamed. "Why are you engaged to Key? You love Chan Hee! Or Chunji.. Whatever. How can Key threaten you like this!"

Miyoung gave a bitter smile and wished she could just disappear from the surface of the earth.

"Miyoung ah. Shouldn't you just tell Chunji that key threatened you?" Hana asked desperately. "You shouldn't suffer this all by yourself!"

"I can't let Chan Hee Oppa be burdened by this.." Miyoung mumbled. "He was preparing to confess to someone when i saw him that day. He has someone he likes Hana ah! I can't make him worry for me when there's someone else in his heart!"

"He likes someone else?" Hana gasped. "He knows you, the Park heiress Park Miyoung you! And still then he is able to find someone better and fall in love?  Its impossible!"

"Its the truth." Miyoung sighed sadly. "Even when I'm Park Miyoung he doesn't like me. Why will he like me when I'm Shim Miyoung?"

----------------------------------

Tiffany tiptoed back and hid in the toilet.

*WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST HEAR?? Shim Miyoung is Park Miyoung? Oh my gosh. The Park Miyoung that has billions of wons in her name? THAT Park Miyoung? Chunji oppa doesn't know this? Great.. Now I can do something about it..*

-----------------------------------

"Yeobo!!" Key snuggled near Miyoung.

"Stop it!" Miyoung whispered, darting further from Key.

"Why can't I hug you Yeobo?" Key asked, raising his voice so that the whole cafeteria could hear him. "You're my fiance!"

The whole school population gasped.

"Key!!" Miyoung growled angrily.

"What?!" Key asked innocently.

Miyoung noticed Chunji at the other side, looking listless and dead. He glared at Key and looked desperately at Miyoung.

"Oppa! Eat this! I made this for you! I know you like bulgogi beef!" Jessica smiled sweetly, fastening herself to Chunji's right arm.

"No oppa! Eat this! I know you like Bimbimbap MORE than bulgogi beef!" Tiffany whined and fastened herself to Chunji's other hand.

"I'm sorry I have no appetite.." Chunji choked, and walked away.

Tiffany and Jessica shot glares at each other and proceeded flirting with the other hot guys in school.(L.joe Jonghyun Minho Taemin Ricky and Changjo)

--------------------------------------

"Pitter patter pitter patter"

The lightning flashed and blinded Chunji's eyes for a second. A loud and low rumble of thunder followed. Chunji gazed at the rooftop  in despair. The rain had ruined his handiwork. Half of the balloons had already burst, the flowers wiltered, and the teddy bears were lying face down  covered in mud.

*Not that all these are going to be of use..* Chunji thought bitterly.

*Why didn't you wait for me to at least tell you my feelings first..*

-------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short update!!

Aww so sad.. Chunji's heartbroken..

Please Comment and Subscribe!!XDXD