Miyoung's suspicion

When Fake Nerds Meet

Hey pretty lady!

You've got a message~~~

Miyoung took out her phone and glanced at the message:

Hey my dearest cutest Miyoung!!! Your Oppa is sick today so i won't be in school for the next few days. Don't worry about me! I miss you<3

Your dearest most precious and ultra fabulous

Chan Hee Oppa

Miyoung bit back a smile that was starting to form on her lips.

*Oppa is sick? I wonder how is he?*

-------------------------------

Chunji pressed the "send" button on his phone and sighed.

He was going for a match in America again and has to leave korea for a few days. He lied to the school and Miyoung that he was sick.

*Miyoung ah I miss you already.. How am I supposed to survive for 2 days in America.. These past few days have been hell.. To hide my identity I had to allow Tiffany to stick by my side 24/7 and I couldn't get to talk to Miyoung.. Oh gosh how i miss her..*

"Chunji ah time to check in your luggage!" Hyung nim shouted.

"Okay Hyung!" Chunji replied and rushed over.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry Naega naega naega meonjeo

nege nege nege ppajyo ppajyo ppajyo beoryeo baby~

"Yeomseyo?" Chunji greeted.

"Chan Hee Oppa!" the voice he missed so much over these few days greeted him.

"MIYOUNG AH!' Chunji screamed excitedly, earning strange looks from the people around him.

"Oppa you're sick? How are you? Are you resting well? Why were you sick? Are you taking good care of yourself? Are you eating your medicine on time? Do you want me to go over to take of you?" Miyoung rattled worriedly.

"Miyoung ah relax!" Chunji assured, happiness bursting out of his heart when he heard the concern in her voice."I'm alright. Its just a common cold. I'll be fine soon. In the mean time, you better take of yourself, and eat your veggies! I'll make sure Onew is there to keeps tabs on your carnivorous diet!"

"Its not going to work!" Miyoung laughed. "Onew will be too engrossed in Hana to take any notice of me!"

"Yeah thats right.." Chunji scrunched up his eyes in deep thought. "Well I'll call you every meal and nag non stop to make sure you eat them then."

"Hehe there's no need. Oppa you're sick, you should go and rest! Don't worry about me!" Miyoung said.

Chunji smiled and said,"Okay then. Take care Miyoung ah!"

"You too Oppa! And get well soon!" Miyoung cheered,"Hwaiting!"

After getting off the phone with Chunji felt fully re-energised and ready to kick his opponent's butts.

*Miyoung I'll miss you..*

--------------------------------

"Miyoung ah who was that on the phone?" Hana asked.

"Its Chan Hee Oppa. He's sick and he won't be coming to school." Miyoung said.

"Oh." Hana said. "I haven't really seen him these past few days. He's always with Tiffany and he doesn't sit with us in the cafeteria anymore. Do you think he's changing?"

"No of course not!" Miyoung hurriedly said."Chan Hee Oppa's not like that! Its just that Tiffany is new here and he wants to help her.." she said, convincing herself more than convincing Hana.

"Okay then what ever you say.." Hana said doubtfully.

Miyoung's heart sank. *Is it true? Chan hee oppa's changing? Perhaps i should show him more concern..*

--------------------------------

Miyoung arrived outside Chunji's house and dialed Chunji's number.

"Yeomseyo? Miyoung ah!!"Chunji exclaimed.

"Oppa! How are you feeling?" Miyoung asked.

"I'm okay. I'm just resting at home." Chunji lied.

"Really? That's great!" Miyoung cheered."I'm outisde your house now Oppa! Let me visit you and assure myself that you're really alright!"

Chunji stoned. *OHMYINGGOSH!!!!!*

"Err Miyoung ah I..Its not convinient now.." Chunji said, squeezing all his brain juices out."Err you see my mum isn't home so I'm at my Grandma's house now resting so grandma can take care of me.."

"Ah.. is that it?" Miyoung sighed in disappointment."Its okay then oppa rest well."

"Yes I will. Bye Miyoung!" Chunji said and let out a HUGE HUGE HUGE sigh of relief.

Miyoung turned to go when she noticed a woman coming out of Chunji's house. That woman resembled Chan Hee and was in her late forties.

*Didn't Chan Hee oppa say that his mother isn't home? But that woman... Nah she must be his aunt or something...*

Miyoung left with a suspicion she refused to acknowledge tugging at her heart.