A Trip?

When Fake Nerds Meet

Back At School

The Chunji/Park Heiress project was over and to no surprise, the group with the highest score was Chunji&Miyoung's group.

One day, the whole school was suddenly called to the parade grounds for an urgent announcement.

"Hey school" Shouted principal Mr Xiah Junsu (YAY JUNSU!!).

"Because of all your hard work, we've decided to send all of you on a trip! Your parents have long since been notified and you clothes are all packed! The only ones who don't know are you guys! SO ARE YOU HAPPY?"

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" the school shouted.

"Okay then lets go!"

--------------------------

On the plane

"Oppa!! I WANT TO SIT WITH YOU!!!" Jessica cried, making such a big fuss that the air stewardesses had to come and carry her to her seat.

"ME TOO DARLING!" Shouted Key, who was stuck with the bookworm Kyuhyun. "Just endure for these few hours and we'll be together again!!"

Miyoung made gagging motions as she walked towards her seat.

"Haha I saw that" Chunji whispered in her ear and Miyoung turned bright red.

"Hey Chan hee oppa, I'm sitting here. See you after the flight!" Miyoung said as she stopped by her seat.

"Well I guess i'll still be seeing though since i'm sitting next to you." Chunji smiled.

Miyoung's eyes widened in surprise and she plopped gleefully into the seat.

Miyoung searched the plane for Hana, as she felt sorry she couldn't sit with her. Her eyes found Hana already sharing a book and a plate of chicken with Onew.

"Look at those two!" whispered Miyoung to Chunji who settled into his seat after putting his luggages.

He turned and saw the lovely dovey sight and turned back to Miyoung,"Why are you jealous? I can be like that with you too, you know."

Miyoung's face turned bright red for the second time and she ignored Chunji, and proceeded looking out of the window.

*Park Miyoung! You are blushing too much around a guy, especially when you already like Chunji Oppa!!*

-----------------------------

Miyoung soon fell asleep as the plane took off. Her head started bobbing up and down due to the turbulences. Chunji tilted her head back, and rested her head on his shoulder. He then signalled the air stewardess for a blanket and carefully covered it over his sleeping beauty.

*She looks really cute when she's sleeping. Gosh my heart! How can anyone be so cute! And her hair smells rather nice...*

Realising what he thought, Chunji mentally slapped himself.

*IDIOT CHUNJI! You like Park Miyoung! So don't go around smelling other people's hair!!*

Chunji calmed himself down, and within seconds, he fell asleep too.

--------------------------

Miyoung woke up to a soft gentle nudging on her arm. She felt this large and comfortable pillow her head was resting on.

*This feels so secure*

Wanting more, Miyoung snuggled even more against this large comfortable pillow.

"Hey Miyoung.. Wake up. Wake up!"

*Hmmm? Chan Hee Oppa? .... OMG! CHAN HEE OPPA?*

Miyoung's head sprang up with sudden force and she hit Chunji's chin.

"Oh my gosh Oppa I'm so sorry!!" Miyoung apologised whilt rubbing her own head.

"Its okay. I just wanted to tell you that food is being served. What would you like? Chicken or fish?" Chunji asked while massaging his chin.

"Fish" Miyoung replied, her face down with embarrasment.

The meal arrived shortly after and Miyoung opened her meal happily like a child getting her christmas gifts.

"Are you THAT happy to eat?" Chunji asked amusedly.

"YES OF COURSE!! FOOD IS MY LIFE!!" Miyoung exclaimed. ("Yeah me too!!" replied Changmin.XDXDXD)

Miyoung dived into her fish while Chunji enjoyed his chicken. They exchanged mouths of food and giggled like a couple.

*Looks like someone is falling in love..* Hana thought with a secret smile.

Chunji noticed the pile of vegetables at the side and his fatherly instincts immediately sprung up.

"Miyoung ah why didn't you eat your veggies?" He asked.

"Hmmm? Those green coloured icky gross frog-skinned tasted things? I dont like them." Miyoung grumbled with a pout.

"But they're good for you! And you'll get prettier if you eat it!" Chunji coaxed.

"Are you saying that I'm not pretty? I hate you Oppa!! Stop forcing me to eat!!" Miyoung said and crossed her arms.

"Sigh. You're like my 3 year old baby cousin that doesn't like to eat veggies.."Chunji muttered.

"WHAT? You say I'm not pretty and now you say I'm immature?"Miyoung shouted,"LEE CHAN HEE MEET YOUR DEATH!!"

Chunji swiftly caught both of Miyoung's wrists that were trying (to no avail) to strangle him and he brought his face near Miyoung.

"Miyoung ah..Oppa is angry. Oppa doesn't like people who don't eat their veggies. If you don't eat your veggies, I'm gonna kiss you!" Chunji whispered, his face a centimetre away from Miyoung's.

Miyoung gulped as she scrutinised Chunji's kissable lips, and felt her whole body turn hot.

"Alright alright I'll eat it!!" Miyoung grumbled.

Chunji smiled delightfully and scooped a spoonful of veggies, sailed the spoon through the air while making airplane noises and said "Aircraft veggie going to land!" and fed the veggies to Miyoung. He clapped his hands gleedully when he saw Miyoung swallowed all the veggies.

"Oppa you're so childish!"Miyoung laughed.

"You dare laugh at your oppa! You are going to be punished! Vegetarian diet for you for the whole of this trip!!" Chunji laughed evilly.

Miyoung wrinkled her nose in disgust and Chunji laughed. His heart quickened when his eyes fell on those pink luscious lips of Miyoung's. *Control yourself Lee Chan Hee*

For the first time, Chunji wished Miyoung didn't finish her veggies earlier, so that he could kiss her.