They Finally Realised

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung lay on her bed as she thought of the day's events. How Chan Hee rescued her from Key. How cool Chan Hee looked when he was angry. How cute Chan Hee is when he is worried. How Chan hee...

*OMG why am I thinking of Chan Hee again?! I should be thinking of Chunji Oppa. I like Chunji Oppa right?*

With a shock, Miyoung realised she hasn't thought of Chunji for the past few days already. Instead, Chan Hee has taken over her mind. Worrying for Chan Hee's health. Fidgeting when Chan Hee's not there. Feeling uneasy when she sees Chan Hee with Tiffany.

*Do I.. like Chan Hee Oppa?*

Miyoung thought about how hard her heart was beating today when she was cleaning Chunji's wound. It took all her control to keep calm and concentrate on the wound. Her heart had been racing and she kept noticing little details about him.

How large his eyes are even though he was a guy. How kissable his lips looked. How broad and muscular his shoulders were despite him being a nerd.

It finally dawned on her.

*Oh my gosh how could i not have seen it! I like Chan Hee Oppa! When Key tried to kiss me and I saw his advancing lips, I wanted to get away. But when I saw Chan Hee's lips, I wanted to go nearer and plant my lips on his. I like Chan Hee. I LIKE CHAN HEE OPPA!!!*

Miyoung screamed into her pillow at the excitement.

*I should confess. I should confess tomorrow!!!*

Miyoung toss and turned in her bed, unable to sleep, waiting anxiously for tomorrow to come.

---------------------------------

The next day

Miyoung fixed her hair and looked at herself countless times in the mirror. She rushed to school like never before and met Chunji at the school gates.

"Chan Hee Oppa! Annyeong!" She chirped.

"Hi Miyoung ah!" Chunji waved excitedly.

"Oppa, are you free after school?' She asked nervously.

"Eh? I'm afraid not.." Chunji said awkwardly scratching his head. He had basketball training after school but he couldn't tell him that.

"Then how about during break? I'll meet you at the rooftop." Miyoung said.

"Okay, I'll meet you there later. See you!" Chunji agreed.

Miyoung took a deep breath.

*Go Park Miyoung!!*

-------------------------------

Break came in a flash and Chunji hopped up from his seat, excited to meet Miyoung.

"Oppa, eat with me!" Tiffany came hugging Chunji from his back.

"I can't. I'm meeting Miyoung. And how many times have I told you NOT to call me Oppa? I don't like it when girls call me that." Chunji said.

"Fine then honey. I don't care, just eat with me." Tiffany insisted.

"But I promised her..." Chunji said desperately.

"If you don't eat with me today, I'll tell Miyoung your identity." Tiffany threatened.

"Now you're using threats? You're so low." Chunji scoffed.

"Anything to get you sweetheart!" Tiffany laughed and linked her arms with Chunji.

-------------------------------------

"Miyoung, you've been looking at th mirror for so many freaking times today! What's up!" Hana asked.

"Well let me tell you then since your my best friend.." Miyoung whispered."I'm going to confess to Chan Hee Oppa later!"

"MWO!" Hana screamed. "OMG FINALLY?"

Miyoung looked at her.

"You knew?" Miyoung asked in surprise.

"Of course! I'm not your best friend for nothing!!" Hana bragged. "So you're worried about your looks? Well you're just nerdy looking when you're Shim Miyoung and you know it. Only when you are Park Miyoung are you gorgeous. But if Chan hee still liikes you even when you're Shim Miyoung, then he's really worth it."

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

The bell went to signal the start of break.

"OMG ITS TIME!! I'm meeting Chan hee now!!"" Miyoung shrieked.

"You can do it!" Hana cheered."Good luck!!"