They broke up?

When Fake Nerds Meet

Miyoung returned to the cafeteria after the call and saw that Chunji had already returned.

"Oppa, are you alright?" Miyoung asked worriedly. "What happened with Tiffany?"

Chunji smiled and patted her head. "It's nothing to worry about Miyoung ah."

"Chan Hee oppa if you need to find someone to talk to.." Miyoung said.

"You're the first person I'll turn to." Chunji finished for her.

Miyoung felt her heart rate increase and she felt warm and tingly all over.

"Thanks for being there for me Miyoung ah," Chunji smiled warmly and turned to Miyoung, wanting to hug her.

Tiffany shot him a look and Chunji stopped himself.

*Darn that woman*

Suddenly, Onew ran back after coming back from the toilet.

"Corridor!!" He panted.

"What happened?" asked Hana," What happened at the corridor!"

"Go to the corridor now!" Onew took a deep breath. "Jessica and Key are quarreling there now!"

The four of them rushed to the corridor to join the heaps of people who were already there watching the good show.

"What happened?" Miyoung asked Luna.

"I dont't know," she replied confused. "I heard the news that they were quarreling and I just came here.."

*I wonder what happened, Key and Jessica have always been the grossest couple ever, smooching and making out whenever there was a chance. Always showing public display of affection. Why are they quarreling now?*

"Key I'm so frustrated with you!" Jessica screamed.

"Yeah? I'm irritated with you as well!" Key argued.

"Why can't you be more caring and sensitive?" Jessica asked," Like Chan Hee Oppa!"

Everyone turned to Chan Hee in surprise. They all knew Jessica detested nerdy guys like Key so why bring him up now?

*Wth? Why mention me all of a sudden when she obviously detests me? And since when did I become her oppa?* Chunji thought.

"Oh yeah?" Key asked defiantly. "Why can't you be kind and decent like Miyoung?"

Everyone's heads snapped towards Miyoung.

*Heh? I thought Key thought I was like an ahjuma! He thinks I'm kind and decent? Since when did he like kind and decent girls?* Miyoung thought to herself.

"I'm sick of you! I've already someone else I like!" Jessica screamed.

"Yeah so do I! Let's break up!" Key shouted.

"Yes let's break up!" Jessica agreed.

The audience gasped cooperatively.

Jessica and Key stomped off in different directions, smirking in their hearts.

*Now that I'm a free man/woman, Miyoung/Chunji will be bound to fall in love with me!*