My Feelings for Kang Riah.

I Knew From the Start.

Spending time with Riah makes me the happiest guy on earth. Just the fact that I'm able to see her almost everyday means a lot.

Being with her, she just gives me a new meaning to life. I've always been the type to appreciate life and take in everything that comes my way but I have no idea how I lived before Riah.

I'm 100% sure of my feelings for Riah. I like her, a lot. I'm not sure that I love her because it just hasn't gotten to that point. 

Sure she gives me these feelings that are unexplainable but I'm not quite sure if it's love. 

To be honest I fell for her the moment I saw her. I guess you could say it was somewhat like that saying "love at first sight." 

The more I've gotten to know Riah, I've seen that she's truly an amazing people.

Many people who know her may think otherwise. People say she's a "," but it's not like that at all. I think people just misunderstand the kind of person she is.

They're quick to judge her and give her that label instead of taking the time to get to know her. 

Just maybe, they aren't given to opportunity to get to know her. Maybe Riah doesn't invite them in but with me it was different. 

She let her guard down for me that time at her dad's work. I was lucky enough for her to let me get to know the real Kang Riah upon one of our first meetings.

I'm glad to say that I have seen Riah at her best and worst. 

Despite her dad owning a company, she's not some spoiled, stuck up, brat. She's much different from that.

When you first see her, you may think she's just that. But then you get to know her and she's far from it.

She's really just a friendly, child like, confused, girl. She doesn't know where to go in life because she's constantly being pressured into taking over the business by her father but that's not what she wants to do.

She wants to do her own thing, go her own direction in life. 

She puts that guard up so people won't see her vulnerable, weak side. She doesn't want people to just come in her life and walk all over her so she puts up a front.

For her to have opened up to me about her dad, means a lot. I know things about her that not everyone knows. Some things, I'm the only one that knows.

I tell her things about me that nobody knows too. Sure there's things we both haven't told each other, but we're in no rush.

With each day that passes, we learn something new about each other. There's one important thing that I haven't told her about; My mother.

There just hasn't been the right time or situation where I think I should bring my mother up. I don't want to all of a sudden just blurt it out and make things awkward.

Although I'm sure about my feelings, I don't know hers. Sure there's times where I think I might just have a chance at her liking me.

Then there's times where I know that all she sees me is a best friend or a brother.

Yes, I want to make her fall for me somehow but if it's not meant to happen, it won't. Just because I like her doesn't mean she automatically has to like me too.

Maybe somewhere in the future she will like me and I'll be waiting with arms wide open.


I thought I should write a chapter about Baekhyun's feelings and I thought it was cute ^^ This is the second time writing it -.- I wrote it then I highlighted a sentence to erase it and when I clicked the backspace it took me to a different page FML. So this one is different from the first one but I guess I kind of like this one more. Make sure to comment! <3 Also, I'll be starting a new fic soon! I'm excited about it :D OTL me and my thing with starting a new fic as soon as I end one. I seriously have like 5 fic ideas written in my computer, I even have a first chapter written to one of them!