I Just Can't.

I Knew From the Start.

I haven't spoken to Riah in almost two weeks now. She hasn't bothered to contact me either or anything. I feel like I completely ruined our friendship.

I just couldn't keep it in anymore. My feelings were being kept in for too long that I just couldn't hold them in anymore. Maybe I went about it the wrong way with showing them. I could've done something completely different.

All I am is a brother to her. I pretty much have no chance so why should I even bother? Guess that's the end of that friendship.

I gout out of class and Chanyeol ran up to me. "Hey, are you free?" He asked. I forced a smile and nodded my head. I haven't been feeling myself lately; I've been feeling very down and sad.

We were eating at this restaurant by campus when that Simon guy walked in. My eyes widened, "What is he doing here?" I said.

I didn't realize just how loud I said that. "Who?" Chanyeol turned around. "Oh, Simon!" He called out. I looked at Chanyeol with a confused face. Ugh, he knew this guy.

Simon came over and greeted Chanyeol. He looked over at me, "Baekhyun right?" He asked. I raised a brow, "Uh, yeah." I said with a bit of an attitude. He laughed, "Riah's best friend. She's always talking about you!"

My mood instantly lifted. She talked about me with Simon? I gave him a smile and a nod. The bell to the door chimed and we all turned our attention to it. My eyes widened when I saw Riah walk in.

I ducked my head hoping that she wouldn't see me. I looked over at Simon realizing she was here for him. My shoulders fell and so did my mood. Just when I thought I was getting happier.

"That's my cue!" Simon said with a big smile on his face as he walked over to Riah. They sat in a table pretty close to us. I tried my best to ignore them and not look over but I couldn't help myself.

Their actions were so distracting. They were being really affectionate and lovey dovey. They were constantly holding onto each other's hands, laughing, smiling, everything!

I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing Riah being that happy with someone who's not me just made me upset. My blood was beginning to boil with both anger and jealousy.

I stood up and stormed out of the restaurant. "Baekhyun?" I heard Riah's voice questioning me on the way out. So she didn't know I was there. I wonder if she would've acted differently knowing that I was there.


Short chapter is better than nothing! I'm super tired right now. I haven't updated my other fics since the weekend and Monday >.< Sorry guys! Oh, by the way, it's my birthday woooo. :D <3