My Confession.

I Knew From the Start.

"You need to tell her Byun Baekhyun!" I told myself. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I stood up from the couch. I was a mess and not even a hot one.

"Yes, you're going to tell her. You're going to tell her today." I put up my fist and shouted a "fighting!" I was finally going to do this. I was going to tell Riah how I felt.

I washed up and got dressed. Before stopping by her house, I went to a flower shop that was close by.

"Can I have a dozen roses?" I asked the lady and she gave me a warm smile. "For your girlfriend?" She asked.

I felt myself blush and I rubbed the back of my neck as I laughed. "I'm actually confessing to her." I said.

The lady thought it was so cute, she started squealing. Once she gave me my flowers she gave me a "fighting!" as well.

I got in the car and drove carefully not wanting to break the vase that the flowers were in.

I stopped in front of Riah's condo and parked. Flowers in hand, I was as nervous as can be. This was it, it was finally happening. It was a do or die situation at this point.

I was about to ring the doorbell when it was opened. I looked up and my eyes widened. I shook my head in disbelief. 

I almost dropped the flowers but I managed to keep a tight grip on them despite my clammy hands.

"Oh Baekhyun!" Simon said. I felt my blood boiling. This was it, my breaking point. He gave me a pat on the back and left. Riah came to the door and she was surprised to see me.

"Hey!" She said with a smile. She looked down at the flowers and gave me a questioning look. She signaled for me to come in.

"Why was Simon here?" I asked looking down. 

"We were talking about what happened that night and well we're back together."

I looked up with wide eyes that were practically b with tears. I couldn't believe it. Just my luck.

"No!" I yelled and threw the vase of flowers to the floor. Glass and water splattered everywhere. Riah jumped back and screamed.

I bitterly laughed, my breaking point had arrived. "Do you know why I came?" I asked.

She shook her head with a terrified look on her face. I looked into her eyes, "I was going to confess." Her eyes doubled in size.

"I was finally going to confess my feelings to you. The feelings that I've had for a while now. I was going to tell you about them. Remember when I kissed you? Yeah, that's because I like you. But you were too dense to see it. You weren't able to see my feelings for you despite the way I acted."

I was crying at this point, "Goodness Kang Riah, are you that stupid that you didn't see my feelings for you were genuine?! I've liked you since the first time I saw you!"

She stepped up and slapped me hard on the face. She was crying now too. "Get out!" She yelled. I scoffed and opened the door then slammed it as I stormed off into my car.