Seize the Opportunity.

I Knew From the Start.

"Chanyeol please! You have to help me!" I said as I begged him to get in contact with Riah. I've been dying to see her. It's been a week since we had our little run in.

Chanyeol sighed, "Baekhyun, you do it!" He said sounding irritated at my non-stop whining. "But, you're the one who actually has access to contact her pleaseeee!" I continued.

Chanyeol finally gave in. "OKAY!" He screamed. I smirked in victory. "What do you want me to say?" He asked.

I sat down at the cafe, sipping my caramel macchiato. I was waiting for her. Yes, I got Chanyeol to set us up. Well not really set us up. He just told her that someone wanted to meet her.

I heard the bell ring from the door being opened so I turned around. It wasn't her. I pouted as I turned back. Where was she? 

Once again, I heard the bell. This time, it was her! I got so happy and stood up to straighten my clothes making sure I looked alright. 

I saw her looking around and she spotted me and her eyes slightly widened. She made her way towards me. "Baekhyun-sshi?" She asked.

I blushed at the way she said my name. "Ah yes." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. I signaled for her to take a seat.

"You wanted to meet me?" She asked. I nodded my head, "Yeah I did." I was about to speak again when her phone went off. "Ah, hold on." She said as she stood up and left to answer it.

I sat there thinking about how I would explain why I wanted to see her. Wouldn't I kind of sound like a creep if I said that I had an attraction to her?

We've only met twice so she'd think I was weird for already taking a liking towards her so early.

She came back. "I'm so sorry but there's something I need to go and take care of." She reached to grab her purse. My eyes widened, no, she couldn't be leaving just yet!

Without thinking I reached out and grabbed onto her wrist. "No!" I yelled, making everyone turn their attention towards me.

She looked at me with wide eyes. What did I just do? "I uhh.. Well you see.." I couldn't find the right words to say.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun-sshi but I really have to go." No, I can't lose this opportunity. 

I stood up and yelled, "Let me go with you." I said. She stopped and turned back. She looked at me with a confused face. "You- You want to come with me?" She asked.

I scratched the back of my neck and looked around awkwardly at all the people staring at me. I nodded my head. 

"Okay." She said and made her way out of the cafe. I followed after her. I wonder where we're going.