Eww, Who Are You?

I Knew From the Start.

I couldn't believe that Riah didn't see my feelings for her. I kissed her for crying out loud that sound say something!

Was she just playing dumb? Maybe she didn't want to accept the feelings that I had because she didn't feel the same way and she didn't want to ruin our friendship or something.

Friend-zoned, that's where I am and where I'll always be with her. 

I got a text from Chanyeol asking me if I wanted to come to some party with him and his girlfriend. Great, another one of those fancy ballroom parties? No thank you. And being the third wheel? Yeah, I don't think so.

He was practically begging me to go but I wouldn't give in. He even mentioned how Riah would be there. Yeah, as if she would be there alone. Simon would most likely be right there by her side.

I strongly dislike that Simon guy. Not just because he's with who I want to be with but because... Okay no yeah that's the reason. But ugh, I just can't stand him.

I can't stand the way he looks. He's just urghhh, I'm getting all worked up. I just don't like him at all okay! The reasons don't matter I just don't like him.

Sadly, I gave into Chanyeol. He was right, I needed to get out and go places besides just school.

Before I met Riah I would always go out and just explore. I would explore nature and almost every place I could find. I enjoyed life and then Riah came along and made things a thousand times better.

We would explore all these places together. She made me love life even more. Then, Simon happened. See, this is why I don't like him! He ruined things for me.

I slipped into my tux and made my way out the door to this party. Once I arrived, I spotted Chanyeol with his girlfriend and sat down at the table next to him.

"You made it!" He said with that stupid grin on his face. I took a sip of the champagne that was in front of me, "Yeah yea." I said in an annoyed voice.

There was three other seats that weren't occupied yet. "Who's sitting here?" I asked. Just then, Simon and Riah sat down. "We are." Simon said.

Great, just great. But there was still one more seat. "Well then, who's sitting there?" 

"I am." I heard a woman's voice and turned. There was this girl with fiery red hair standing in back of me. She was wearing an extremely revealing dress thinking she looked hot but she didn't.

I'm not into trashy girls like that. Sure if you got it, flaunt it! But c'mon let us have a little fun guessing what's underneath. You don't have to go around exposing yourself.

I didn't say anything, I just turned around and continued drinking. She sat down in the seat besides me and inched closer to me.

I made her a face but didn't say anything. "My name's Jiyeon." She said. I didn't look at her but I just gave her a nod. 

She seemed to be getting frustrated over me not giving her any attention so she put her hand on my lap. My eyes widened and I made her a disgusted face.

"Don't touch me." I said and stood up but she followed me. I could see Riah glaring at her but I didn't think much of it. "But Baekhyun!" She said as she walked behind me.

This girl was seriously not going to stop.