The Journey Ends.

I Knew From the Start.

It was complete chaos in our house. Yes, our house. I moved out of my apartment and I was now living with Riah. She just gave birth to our 2 month old baby. 

It's... A boy! Yes, we had a healthy baby boy. His name? His name is Byun Ri Hyun. Kinda cheesy I know, the fact that we combined me and Riah's name, but it's what we wanted.

The day we told her father, he completely lost it. He jumped over the table and started choking me, screaming out all these profanities. But I guess I kind deserved it, afterall I got his daughter pregnant. 

He hated me for a while but he soon got over it since Riah and I proved to him just how much we loved each other and wanted to be together for the rest of our lives.

He wanted us to quickly get married so people would think the baby was conceived during our honeymoon but Riah completely disagreed to it.

She said there was no way that she would be getting married while she was pregnant. Even though she hadn't gained any weight or there was no visibility of her being pregnant, she still objected.

Now that it's been 2 months that Rihyun's been born, we planned our wedding. We didn't want something too extravagant with lots of people there but we are the children of two of South Korea's successful business men. 

We had our wedding and it was amazing. We only invited our closest family and friends so there was about roughly 200 people which was more than what we wanted.

All that really matters is that I'm married to the girl that I fell in love with the moment I laid eyes on her. I went through hell and back just for her but I don't regret a single minute of it all.

I'm not sure if I would've ever gotten over Riah if she wouldn't have accepted my heart. Who knows, my feelings could've changed. Maybe some other girl would've come along and stole my heart but that didn't happen and I'm glad it didn't happen. It didn't happen because Riah is who I'm truly meant to be with.

I know deep down in my heart that Kang Riah's my fate. She's been my fate all along. From the moment I was born, she was set to be with me for the rest of our lives. 

From the moment I first laid eyes on her, I knew. I knew that she was the one. When someone asked me when the first time I knew Riah was the one, I always give the same answer: "I knew from the start."

If you were to ask me if I would go through it all again, I would say no. Why would I want to ruin my chances of possibly messing up? Then, I wouldn't be with Riah. I would probably change the way I handled some of the situations but then I wouldn't be where I am today with Riah and Rihyun.


That marks the end of this story! I'm so sorry that it wasn't my best ;___; I hope you guys still enjoyed it and thank you for reading. <3