Spilling the Beans.

I Knew From the Start.

Walking hand in hand with Riah into her dad's company, I was EXTREMELY nervous. I was sweating all over, my breathing was hitched and I swore I was about to pass out.

It's been one year since me and Riah have been in a relationship. Time flies doesn't it? 

"Riah, we can just tell him over the phone or something." I said. She turned back and glared at me. 

"You don't say something like those over the phone what's wrong with you!?" She yelled making everyone turn to look at us. 

The same blonde receptionist was there. She gave Riah a fake smile, "What can I do for you?" She asked. Then she turned and gave me a real smile.

Riah made her a face, "Don't be fake with me. Anyways, I need to see my dad." She said. The receptionist blankly looked at her and blinked. 

"Your dad's in a meeting so-" Riah cut her off. "I. Need. To. See. My. Dad. NOW. Got it?" My eyes widened at just how scary Riah could be, especially now.

The receptionist smacked her gum and rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, princess." She checked the schedule to see where the meeting was being held and she told Riah.

"Thanks." Riah said with a smile and dragged me with her. 

"Babe, he's in a meeting." I said trying to convince her that we should leave but she didn't even bother saying anything and continued dragging me with her.

I whined and made crying faces, but nothing worked. We got inside the elevator and she pressed the floor number and it got quiet. I debated on what I should say next.

"Don't bother." She said as she examined her nails. I frowned and glared at her. "Don't glare at me, I'll punch her." My eyes widened and I cleared my throat, man was she feisty.

The bell dinged and the door opened indicating our stop. I pouted at the thought of interrupting her dad's meeting. She would kill both of us.

We found the room, and Riah opened the door, busting onto the scene. I quietly followed after her. "KANG RIAH!" Her dad yelled in a very, very loud voice.

His voice was enough to almost make my heart fall out of my . It was scary. Riah crossed her arms, "Nice to see you too father. Anyways, we have something to tell you!"

Her father's eyes were wide with anger and the rest of the business men just looked on in confusion. Her father apologized to them and then went back to glaring at Riah. 

"It can wait." He said through gritted teeth. Riah threw her hands in the air, "No it can't!" 

Her dad shut his eyes and took a deep breath, "Riah, it can wait. If you don't leave-"

"DAD I'M PREGNANT!" 


... No comment.