Good Things Come to Those Who Wait.

I Knew From the Start.

Riah and I started hanging out again just like before but this time it was different. The way she acted around me was different but I couldn't quite place my finger on it.

We were at the park just sitting there when she asked me something I'll never forget. "Baekhyun-ah, would you ever date me?" 

My eyes widened and I looked at her shocked. She turned and looked at me back. "Are you serious?" I asked and she nodded her head. "In a heart beat." I said.

She smiled widely and laughed. "Then date me. Let's date. Let's be a couple." I was so overcome by her sudden confessions and suggestions.

"All of a sudden you started liking me or what?" I asked laughing. She looked at me, "I've liked you for a while now. I think when I was with Simon and you defended me when I got in a fight with that girl. Yeah."

I laughed, "Wow." Was all I could say. She reached out and grabbed my hand. 

It was suddenly, but me and Riah started dating and I was happier than ever. You could say that I was the happiest guy on the whole planet, yup.

Riah was all I ever wanted for so long now. I seriously fought just to be with her. It wasn't easy to finally be able to call her mine, but it was definitely worth it.

Going to hell and back just for this girl will always be worth it. I can honestly say that I did contemplate giving up because I thought it just never was going to happen for us but I didn't.

I'm glad I didn't give up because then I wouldn't have been where I am now with her. So a word of advice, never give up on something you truly want no matter how long it takes to get it.

Fight for what you want and eventually it'll find it's way to you and all you did will pay off in the end. If something's meant to be, then it'll be but not without a little work to help it find it's way.

I can say that I will give Riah my all and treat her with the upmost respect. I will never hurt her or make her cry because she means the world and I would never want to see her hurt.

She deserves the world and I'm willing to give it to her. She is my reason for going on and doing what I love best, living. Thank you Kang Riah, for coming into my life.


y chapter, I'm sorry guys. :/ I feel like this story could've been so much better but I made it the worst it could be OTL I'm honestly not satisfied with this and a couple of my other current fics. Once again, I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys with this fic. It will be ending in 2 more chapters so please bare with me and I hope you somewhat enjoyed it.