She's All I Want.

I Knew From the Start.

"Baekhyun!" I turned to face the door. It was Chanyeol's loud, deep voice booming through from the other side. He's been knocking for 10 minutes straight.

I haven't left my apartment in 2 weeks. I'm too depressed. I haven't answered anyone's calls or texts and by this point I'm going to fail out of college.

I shut my eyes and was able to block out the noise. I've been hurt by Kang Riah but I don't hate her. I could never hate someone so amazing, someone who I love.

Have  you ever been hurt by the only person you want? It feels horrible doesn't it? You feel as if you're heart has been shattered into a billion tiny pieces.

You feel weak all over. You're not strong enough to even stand up without your knees getting wobbly. You just can't even think straight without them popping up into your head.

You're not able to properly function. You think you're getting over it but then one little thing, the smallest thing just brings everything bad. 

It's hard. It's hard to be in a situation where your heart has been broken by the one person you want to give the world to.

I can't say for sure that me and Riah will never be friends again because not even I know. She's the one that hold's our future.

After everything I've done for her, I just hope that she'll see that having me in her life is a good thing. Honestly, I've been there for her ever since we became friends.

Whenever she had a problem, was feeling down or needed me, I was always there. I would drop everything I was doing just to cater to that girl.

Why you may ask? Because I love her. I have fallen in love with Kang Riah and she's all that I want. I don't need anything else in my life but her.

My phone rang, distracting me from my thoughts, bringing me back to reality. I glanced over at it and my eyes widened.

For the first time in two weeks, that name flashed on my screen. I picked up my phone and pressed answer. I slowly brought it up to my ear. "H-Hello?" I breathed almost lifeless.

"Open your door." Then she hung up. I looked towards the door and my mouth went dry. Was she really outside? There was only one way to find out.

I stood up, the feeling was foreign. The only reason I would stand up was to go to the bathroom and to the kitchen.

I twisted the knob and much to my surprise, Kang Riah stood there.

She looked as beautiful as always, maybe even prettier. Her long brown hair was in loose curls making her look like a doll. 

A small smile crept onto my face. She threw herself into my arms and started crying. My eyes widened as I kept my hands by my side.


Sorry for not updating! >.<
I'm thinking of ending this story soon, maybe 3 more chapters? I have so many fics and yeah. I need to finish them haha. Also because I have like a thousand ideas for new ones. I'm going to try my best to make the last few chapters to this good! :)