She Has No Clue.

I Knew From the Start.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone. It was an incoming call from Riah. I let it ring for about 20 seconds before I finally decided to pick up. I really didn't want to speak to her but she made an effort so I thought I should too.

"Baekyun are you busy?" She asked. I hesitated on answering her question. I wanted to say that I was very busy, busy enough that I had to end the call short. I wasn't actually busy at all.

I just couldn't bring myself to lie to her. I'm not one to lie at all. "No, I'm no busy." I said. Her voice went from sounding sad to sounding cheerful. 

"Good!" She said. "Can I stop by with lunch?" She asked. I nodded my head even though she couldn't see but somehow she was able to take it as a yes which was weird. 

"Great, I'll be there in about 15 minutes." She hung up and I looked around the living room. It was a pig sty! I quickly cleaned up as much as I could in 15 minutes before she got here.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. She looked so beautiful. Even more beautiful than I've ever found her to be which was somehow impossible.

She had a plastic bag in her hand. She took off her shoes and walked inside. Placing the bag on the table, she sat down and smiled at me. I forced a smile back as I sat down in front of her.

I opened the bag and took out two white plastic box plate things. I handed her one and took the other. I opened up mine and my tummy practically did a back flip out of happiness.

Sushi. I've been wanting sushi for so long but have never had the time to actually go out and get some. Riah could tell that I was happy so she laughed.

"I know how much you love sushi." She said with the fork in . I smiled at her cuteness and thanked her before digging in.

We ate in silence until she finally spoke. "I'm sorry." She said. I stopped eating and put my fork down. I cleared my throat, "For what?" I asked.

She looked around the room and pursed her lips together. "That day. And you seem to be uncomfortable around Simon for some reason."

My jaw dropped. Did she really not know why I was uncomfortable? Did that kiss not tell her everything I felt for her?

"You don't know why?" I asked looking down. "No." She said. I looked up at her with serious eyes. My gaze was so strong that she had to look away and compose herself.

"Do you honestly not know what my feelings for you are?" I asked sounding dumbfounded. She shook her head, "No." She said. 

Wow, she really had no idea. I scoffed and leaned back into my chair, crossing my arms over my chest. "Wow." I said. I honestly couldn't believe how she didn't see my feelings even after the kiss.

Just the way I was acting gave it away! Yet she couldn't see. "What are your feelings or what?" She asked taking a bite of her food. I shook my head, "Nothing. Forget about it." I said and stood up to put the remainder of my food away.


I'm so sorry for not updating T.T You guys should be seeing updates every day or every other day!