The Smack Heard Around the Room.

I Knew From the Start.

I stopped and turned around. Jiyeon stopped too and crossed her arms over her chest. She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, "Are you not going to leave me alone?" I snapped at her.

She giggled, "I get what I want and I want you." I fake gagged and she pouted. This girl was seriously psycho, does she not see that I have no interest in her whatsoever. 

"Look, I don't mean to sound mean or anything but I don't want you like that. So please leave me alone." She latched her arm in mine and smiled.

"Oh don't be silly! How could you not want someone like me." She winked and I was seriously about to gag. I shook her off of me and straightened out my blazer.

I looked at her with a serious face, "I don't want you!" I yelled. "You're wearing more makeup than you are clothes, you're a trashy girl!" She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

She inched closer to me, "Listen, I don't know who you think you are turning down someone like me. I'm the best you'll probably ever get."

I couldn't help but start laughing at what she said. She was about to say something else when she was interrupted, thank God.

"He said he doesn't want you do you not get it." She turned around to see Riah glaring at her. 

Jiyeon laughed and walked up to Riah, "What, do you like him too?" She asked. I felt my heart beat start increasing, I was nervous.

But I honestly got my hopes up to high. I already know Riah doesn't like me like that so there's no point in thinking that way.

"Yes, I do like him." She said in a serious tone of voice. My eyes widened and my jaw practically dropped to the floor. 

Jiyeon's jaw also dropped, "What?! You can't like him he's mine!" She yelled and pushed Riah to the ground. I gasped and everyone who was in sight turned to see what was about to go down.

"Riah are you okay?" I asked and bent down next to her. I helped her stand up and when we both turned to face Jiyeon, she was going to smack Riah.

Thing is, Riah dodged it so she ended up smacking me, hard. "Ugh!" I yelled as I was smacked straight across the face. Both Jiyeon and Riah screamed in shock.

"Baekhyunnie!" Jiyeon yelled. "Yah look what you did!" Riah yelled and pushed her making Jiyeon pull on her hair.

The two girls started pulling on each other's hair while I was recovering from the smack hear around the room.

Simon walked over, "Yah! What the hell!" He yelled and tried pulling the two apart only to get accidently smacked by Riah. I swear that everyone in the room could definitely hear that one!

It was way harder than the one Jiyeon gave me. I busted out laughing I just couldn't control myself. "Simon!" Riah yelled and caressed his face then Jiyeon jumped onto her back.

We spent the next 10 minutes trying to separate the two. Me and Simon probably got more injured then they did.


LOL, yeah. xD