I'm Always There.

I Knew From the Start.

I walked outside to find Riah leaning against a pole. I could see the cold air as she breathed out. She was in a dress with no coat on in this freezing weather.

I took off my coat and wrapped it around her. She looked at me surprised, "You scared me." She said. I let out a small laugh.

"You okay?" I asked. She looked at me seriously, "Does it look like I'm okay?" She replied sarcastically.

Riah had a black eye, she was bleeding from the corner of her lip and her hair was a tattered mess, the knots were going to be a killer to get out.

I pursed my lips together in a guilty manner, "It's my fault, I'm sorry." I apologized. She smiled, "It's my fault. I'm the one that got involved so there's no need to blame yourself."

She reached out and took her hand in mine making me look up at her with wide eyes. "You know, you're really an amazing guy. Simon just left in anger. He's really upset with me right now."

She looked hurt that Simon didn't stick around to be with her because he was embarrassed at her actions. This just made me dislike him even more.

"Screw Simon." I said thoughtlessly. She looked up at me with a shocked face and laughed, "Woah there, I haven't seen this side of Byun Baekhyun."

I let out a scoff, "There's many sides you haven't seen." The one side I wanted her to see was the loving Baekhyun. I wanted to show her, I wanted to love her.

She smiled and nodded her head, "I'm sure there is. Thank you once again for sticking by my side." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

I'm still friend zoned, I can feel it. I need to confess my feelings before it's too late. What if she falls in love with Simon? Then it's too late for me.

I felt as if now would be the perfect time to do so but it just didn't feel a hundred percent right so I didn't do it. 

"Riah, we should go out to dinner soon." I said. There, at dinner, is where I would confess my feelings. She looked at me with a sorry look on her face, "I'm not available for the next two weeks."

I faked a smile, "It's fine. Whenever you have time." She nodded her head and took my hand in hers, "Let's go say bye to everyone."


Short chapter since I'm sick and I just took medicine so it's kicking in. I'm trying to stay away for AHSA! If you guys watch it, tell me what you think about it so far! :D