These Feelings are Only for Me.

I Knew From the Start.

I was sitting down on the couch in the living room, not feeling too well. I was still in shock over seeing Riah with another guy.

I just sat there, staring at the wall, barely even blinking. I don't know why I feel so miserable. I really shouldn't be feeling like this. I felt as if my heart was broken or something. Riah wasn't even mine to begin with.

A knock disrupted the silence that filled the room. I turned to look at the door. I sluggishly stood up and twisted the doorknob.

Riah was standing in front of me extending a brown paper bag up to my face. "I brought bagels!" She cheered. 

I gave her a poker face as I signaled for her to come in. She happily ran in and plopped down on the couch, reaching into the bag for a bagel.

She was like a cute little chipmunk storing food in her cheeks as she took another bite. I couldn't help but crack a smile just by looking at her.

She looked up at me and patted the seat next to her. I sat down and she handed me a bagel. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I gulped as I thought about what I was going to say. A part of me wanted to be truthful with her and tell her how I felt. Then a part of me just wanted to straight up lie. 

I went with the best option. "I feel sick." I groaned as I held onto my stomach in pain and fell back. 

Riah's eyes widened, "Oh my god! Let me go to the store and get you some medicine!" She stood up and started panicking.

I grabbed onto her wrist, "No. Just- Just stay here with me." She pursed her lips together and looked around the room. She sat down next to me.

"Lay down." She said as she stood up. She sat down by my head and started playing with my hair. She looked like an angel looking down at me with a smile.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. She stood up and I pouted. "I'm going to make you soup." She said. She came back with a tray and I sat up but I was still laying down. She began to feed me the soup and it was amazing!

She put her hand on my forehead, "You don't have a fever." She said. I laughed, "You give me strength with your presence." She giggled. My goodness, I'm so cheesy.

Without much thought, I pulled her down to lay down next to me. My arms were wrapped around her as she looked at me with wide eyes.

I smiled and cuddled up to her. "B-Baekhyun." She stuttered "Hmm?" I asked. Her voice definitely sounded nervous and uncomfortable. 

She pulled out of my grasp and sat down. I propped myself onto my elbows and looked at her with a confused face. She lout of a hoarse laugh that was filled with guilt. "I'm sorry." She said and stood up grabbing her things in the process.

I wasn't going to let her go like this, not again. I followed her to the door and when she opened it, I slammed it shut with my right hand. She was trapped between me and the door. 

She looked up to me and something took over me. I don't know why I did it, but I did. It was now or never. I crashed my lips onto hers. I felt a wetness on my cheek. I opened my eyes and pulled away.

She was crying. "I'm sorry if I lead you on." She said. My heart was completely broken. It's like she shot me with no mercy whatsoever. I pulled my hand away from the door, letting her free.

I looked down at the ground as she walked out. She didn't have any of the feelings that I had for her. I meant nothing to her in that way. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reached for it and opened the text message.

"I'm sorry. I just see you as a brother." Once more, a bullet straight through my heart as if the first time wasn't enough.