Dazzling Girl.

I Knew From the Start.

After getting a hold of myself, I managed to catch up with Riah. She didn't notice that I was right in back of her so I took the opportunity to take my revenge.

I grabbed onto her wrist and pushed her against the nearby wall of a store. "YAH!" She screamed out. 

My body was just inches away from hers, our lips almost touching. I had a smile on my face as my plan was a success. 

Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily. I definitely scared her. I was too into laughing and the fact that my plan worked to even notice how close we really were.

Once I realized, I stopped laughing. She was looking into my eyes. I cleared my throat and pulled away. 

She stayed there still in shock just looking at me. "Sorry." I let out awkwardly. She snapped out of it and gave me a glare.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" She yelled and walked away. I face palmed then went after her.

We got to her car and I waited till she left so I could leave.

2 Days Later: 

I was asleep when someone started ringing the doorbell frantically. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I swung the door open to see Riah.

My eyes widened and I straightened out my hair. Her eyes weren't meeting mine, instead they were focused on my shirtless upper body. All I had on was a pair of boxers.

I was still half asleep to even notice so I casually spoke to her. "What brings you here?" I asked. She was still looking at my body. I felt the outside breeze and then I realized.

I looked down and screamed before running to my room. After putting on some clothes I ran back to the door. She was sitting down on the couch.

I coughed and she looked up. I sat down next to her and she punched my arm. "Ah! Yah! What was that for?" I asked.

She pouted, "How could you answer the door wearing just boxers?!" She yelled. 

I scoffed then thought it would be nice to mess around with her as always. "Why? You liked what you saw?" I wiggled my eye brows at her.

Her eyes widened and she bit down on her bottom lip, "Yah!" She said punching me again. "Ah stop doing that!" I yelled. "You probably fell for me right on the spot." I got out and ran to the bathroom before she could punch me again.

"Byun Baekhyun!" I heard her yell as I the shower. I laughed and took a quick shower. 

Once I got out she was sitting there on her phone texting someone. "Who are you texting? Are you cheating on me?" I asked.

She glared at me. "We're not even together." She said. "We can change that." I said as I bent down to her level, my face inches away from hers.

She pushed me back and I fell on my . "Ah you're so violent!" I yelled. She just laughed. 

I started making her breakfast and we sat down to eat. "Wow, you're actually a good cook!" She said taking a spoonful of egg into .

I smirked, "Of course, I am the Byun Baekhyun!" She rolled her eyes and continued eating. 

I could help but stare at her. She was just too beautiful for words. "What?" She asked. I shook my head. "You're just so pretty." I said with a smile.

She blushed, "Stop!" She whined.


Do you guys like the title? ;D Haha. I'm addicted to "Dazzling Girl" I have it on replay right now! One thing, I have 5 fics that I'm currently working on & let me just say, I bit off more than I can chew OTL I'm so bad at balancing them. I do try to update this one in particular at least everyday.