Complication

Spades & Hearts II

Eli and Hoon appeared at the lobby, garning attention from the Soldiers and Queens. Taeyeon just came down the staircase and noticed the two chiefs helping a young man. 

"Immortal," she said as she rushed to them. 

"We'll bring him to the conference room," Eli instructed. 

All of them followed the two chiefs to the conference room to interrogate their first suspect. 

 

Kai forced himself to open his eyes, or at least blink. He looked up and found himself in a room, with people staring intently at him. His hands and legs were trapped by the chains that were part of the metallic chair. He attempted to teleport but he couldn't because of the special chair that restrained his ability. 

"Kai." 

He turned to Taeyeon who folded her arms and focused her eyes on him. 

"Your majesty," he said in a husky voice. 

"What is Leeteuk up to?" 

"I can't say anything." 

"We'll force you." 

He smirked, "I believe you don't dare to get rid of me. You can't. If you do, you still won't get anything in the end." 

"Fine then. We'll have to take you to back to Spades. Unless you're willing to provide us information on what Leeteuk's plans are, we'll have to lock you up in our prison specially made for you princes. Ah that's right, do you know who he is?" 

Taeyeon pointed at Taecyeon's clone who was sitting across from him. 

"Yes...Leeteuk hyung made him." 

"Well I guess that's enough evidence to prove that he is Taecyeon's clone. Alright, Chansung and Sooyoung will send you to Spades." 

Kai muttered gloomily under his breath while Chansung and Sooyoung took in charge of him. 

"What are we going to do with this Taecyeon?" Wooyoung asked. 

"We'll bring him along with us. I don't want him to be in prison just yet. Come on guys, we'll have to go to the Hearts' district soon." 

Taecyeon protested, "Wait, why do we have to bring my clone along?" 

"No particular reason but I want him to go with us. No complaints Taec," Taeyeon stuck her tongue out. 

"Ugh. Then...where are we going?" 

"We're going to the Southern Hearts' district." 

The five of them bid a farewell to the rest of the team and left the Eastern district, beginning their journey towards the south. 

"So what's in the Southern district?" Taecyeon broke the silence in between the five. 

"Jokers and cupids," Taeyeon replied. 

"What do they do?" 

"Jokers are as dangerous as the solicit rebels, cupids aren't really threatening but they are very mischievious so, beware." 

"So what do the cupids do?" 

"When you are shot by a cupid, you will automatically fall in love with the first person you set your eyes on. Please be careful and look out for the cupids or else we might have some trouble..." 

Taeyeon shook her head and sighed. Taecyeon nodded eagerly when he listened to her information. Yoona leaned closer to Taecyeon's ear and whispered a suggestion. 

"Hey Taec, we should give your clone a new name or else we would be calling the wrong Taecyeon." 

Taecyeon thought for a minute and had an idea. 

"Let's call him Ian then." 

Yoona rose an eyebrow, "Why Ian?" 

"That's my English name," he grinned. 

She scoffed, "Ever since when did you have an English name?" 

"There are lots of things you don't know about me Im Yoona," he winked. 

Just then, Taecyeon turned around to face his clone. 

"Hey, your name is Ian now alright? Not Taecyeon...because that's my name." 

"What? Why?" 

"To avoid confusions." 

Wooyoung and Taeyeon looked back at the two of them and asked at the same time, "Why Ian?" 

"It's my English name guys...you wouldn't mind if we call him that right? Besides, we wouldn't want to call the wrong Taecyeon." 

Wooyoung gave him a nod, "Got it hyung." 

 

Back in the Palace, Chansung and Sooyoung arrived as they brought along Kai. Sungmin heard a knock on the door and was surprised to see a stranger with them. 

"You're back quite quick...he's one of the 12 Princes right?" 

Sooyoung nodded, "We'll lock him up in the detainment chamber." 

Kai was holding back his curiosity but forced himself to look up and asked, "What's the detainment chamber?" 

"It's a room where you'll be kept at first. Unless you give some answers, you'll have to be locked up inside."

They marched through the hallway, down the staircase that led to the basement. Kai squinted his eyes as the room was eminently glowing with white light only having a silver bench by the wall. 

"Don't even try escaping," Chansung advised. 

Kai heard the lock of the door shut. 

"Don't even try escaping?" he asked himself. 

He attempted to teleport but eventually failed. He tried over and over but he remained inside the room. 

"Why can't I teleport?!" Kai cursed under his breath, taking in deep breaths, cooling himself down. 

 

Leeteuk thought of other ways to get rid of the Queens and Soldiers if his current plan might fail. With Kai being caught, he started to panick and has to think of a plan quick.

"Kai being locked up in their territory...how can this be," he asked himself.

"Or how about including the Princes to get caught as well?"

Leeteuk paused as a smile crept up his face. He called in Luhan in his room.

"Yes Leeteuk hyung?"

"I want you to inform the other boys about plan B and cancel plan A. I have another task for you boys."

"Plan B? What's the plan Leeteuk hyung?"

"A very easy plan for you boys perhaps..."

Leeteuk smirked to himself as he focused his eyes on Luhan's innocent gaze.   

 

The servants led Taeyeon, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Yoona and Ian to the office of the chiefs who are in control of the Hearts' district. Taeyeon smiled as she bowed her head slightly to the ladies in front of them. 

"Good afternoon ladies." 

Victoria, Luna, Amber, Sulli and Krystal stood up and bowed. 

"Good afternoon your highnesses," they greeted. 

"What a surprise your highness. I thought Jessica and Yuri were the only ones who would visit the district," said Victoria. 

Taeyeon grinned and replied, "We five, are just dropping by every district. So, how's the search?" 

Sulli shrugged her shoulders. "No news yet, but we're still on the search." 

"That's good. Oh yes, these are Wooyoung, Taecyeon and...Ian."

Taeyeon made a hand gesture towards the three gentlemen. The ladies focused their eyes on both Taecyeon and Ian. 

"They're twins?" Krystal pointed at Taecyeon and Ian. 

"No, Ian is just a clone of Taecyeon. It's a long story." 

Victoria nodded and mentioned, "Jessica-ssi and Yuri-ssi are currently resting in their guest rooms while Jay and Nichkhun are on patrol in the forest." 

"Alright thank you Victoria-ssi." 

All of them bowed at each other while Taeyeon and Yoona left the room, as well as the other three gentlemen tagging along with them.  They marched through the hallway to look for Jessica and Yuri. 

"Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Ian. You guys rest at Jay and Nichkhun's room while Taeyeon unnie and I will chat with Yuri and Jessica unnie. Okay?" 

Yoona asked the three men who gave clueless looks at each other. 

"Fine. Let's go guys," Taecyeon replied and pulled Wooyoung and Ian with him, vanishing from the girls' sight. 

Taeyeon and Yoona knocked onto the door waiting for their permission. 

"Come in!" 

Yoona heard Yuri's voice and turned the doorknob. Taeyeon and Yoona went inside as Jessica and Yuri were caught off-guard in a middle of their conversation. 

"YOONG! TAE!" both of them hugged each other tightly. 

"Took you guys long enough to come here," Jessica pouted. 

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, what took you guys long?" 

"There were complications in between districts. Long story~" Yoona sighed. 

The four of them settled down on the bed, located at the middle of the room. 

"Where's Taec and Wooyoung?" 

"They went in Nichkhun and Jay's room." 

"Ah~" 

"Oh right. Speaking of Nichkhun, both Yuri and him fought," Jessica brought up the topic, earning curious gazes from Taeyeon and Yoona. 

Taeyeon tapped Yuri's shoulder and asked, "What happened Yuri ah?" 

Yuri rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Nothing really." 

"Oh come one Yuri unnie," Yoona elbowed her. 

"Ugh fine. Nichkhun and I fought since I've witnessed him flirting with Victoria while drinking liquor." 

"Are you sure? Flirting? No way..." 

"I was sure Yoong. I was hiding behind a wall and then I spotted them drinking at the bar downstairs. I was furiously enraged when I witnessed Victoria kissing his cheek. Both of them were having a so called 'great time'. Yeah, I have grudges on her right now." 

Yuri clenched her fists while Yoona her back, calming her down. 

"Nichkhun tried reasoning with Yuri but of course, she didn't believe him completely. After their argument, she wanted to sleep with me instead of Nichkhun so I had to ask Jay to sleep with Nichkhun instead," Jessica added. 

Taeyeon shook her head, "Gosh, they did argue. So until now, Nichkhun and Yuri are avoiding each other?" 

"Yuri's the one ignoring. Nichkhun tried to talk to her but she doesn't respond so...he left her alone." 

"Aigoo, Yuri unnie. Why are you being stubborn when he's trying to explain?" Yoona stuck her tongue out. 

"I deserve an apology from him. I don't need explanations and I won't forgive him until he apologize to me." 

"I guess we have to talk to Nichkhun with this," Taeyeon whispered in Yoona's ear. 

Yoona gave her a thumbs up eagerly. Yuri rose an eyebrow looking at both of them suspiciously. 

"What are two whispering about?" 

"Oh nothing~" they replied. 

 

Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Ian went to look for Nichkhun and Jay at the forest. As they strolled along the path, they noticed two men surveying their surrroundings. The three of them walked closer and recognized Nichkhun and Jay. 

"Khun! Jay!" 

Taecyeon and Wooyoung sprinted to their side, giving them brotherly hugs. 

"Taecyeon hyung! Wooyoung ah! You two finally arrived here," Nichkhun smiled. 

"Who's he?" Jay pointed at Ian. 

"Oh, he's Ian...my clone. It's a long story." 

"Ah really? Must've encountered lots of trouble Taec." 

"Yeah he's been in a lot of trouble...so how're you guys doing?" Wooyoung asked. 

Jay smirked, "Nichkhun here is currently having complications with Yuri." 

"What?" Taecyeon and Wooyoung turned to Nichkhun. 

Nichkhun scratched his head, "I got busted. Yuri caught me drinking with Victoria, the landlady of this district. I tried reasoning with her but she refused to listen to me. But I was just...drinking with Victoria that's it, apart from the kiss on the cheek..." 

Wooyoung chuckled, "Isn't that cheating on Yuri? Seriously dude, that was not a very wise move." 

"I didn't mean it. I think I was drunk..." 

Taecyeon shook his head, "Go and apologize to her Khun ah. Explaining won't really solve the problem. And girls really hate these kind of things so...better go make up with Yuri." 

"Then...how am I suppose to apologize?" 

"Easy. Take her out for dinner and apologize to her sincerely," Taecyeon suggested. 

"A dinner date...?" 

 

__________________________________

Hi guys ^^......I'm currently busy these few weeks so I can't really update frequently T_T please bear with me...and continue to support me though :X comments and subscriptions are very much appreciated :D thank you so much guys~ fighting! 

tumblr_mdxub7XpGM1qg19blo7_250.gif