Strategy

Spades & Hearts II

Before the Queens set off to the mansion, Taeyeon wanted her sisters to know the Princes first. They gathered in the living room, all prepared for another mission. 

"As you may know, Leeteuk created 12 Princes that he can use to fight against us. Before we save out dear Soldiers, I would like to explain about the Princes' abilities and identification," she said as she stood by a sketch stand, supporting the sketch pad that had vivid drawings on it. 

"Let's start off with this Prince," she glanced at Suho's sketch. "His name is Suho, the Guardian of the 12 princes. He has the ability of the water element." 

The rest of them nodded as Taeyeon explained. "Your sketches improved Taeyeon ah," Tiffany complimented. 

"Thanks Fany," she smiled. "Okay moving on. His name is Baekhyun. He has the ability of light. Next is Chanyeol, has the ability of fire like Jay's. This is D.O, with an ability of the Earth element. Next up is Kai, with the ability of teleportation just like Tiffany's. This is Sehun, has an ability of the wind element. Questions so far?" 

"I have grudges on that Chanyeol guy," Yoona pouted. 

"Yeah, I agree. He's the one who caused Yoong to faint." Yuri said, patting Yoona's shoulder. 

Tiffany sighed, "I can't believe a prince has the same ability as me."

"I don't know about you guys but I miss the boys already," Hyoyeon sulked on the sofa. 

"Aww..." their lips curled downwards. 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Okay girls, just let me finish introducing the princes to you and as soon as you know it, we'll all be together again." 

"Proceed," they replied in soft voices. 

Taeyeon flipped another page. "His name is Kris, the second leader of the princes. He has the ability to fly. Next is Xiumin, with the ability of frost or ice, whatever it is. This one is Luhan with an ability of Telekinesis. Next one is Lay, the healer. He's the one who spied on us. This is Chen, he has the energy source of lightning. Last but not least, this is Tao, the time controller. They make up as the newborn 12 Princes in the Solitaire." 

"Yay us," Sooyoung said sarcastically. "So what's the plan Tae?" 

"First, we have to get Ian back on our team. He's our only chance to help us get close to the Soldiers. We need to sneak inside the mansion without getting caught. Tiffany, you'll be the one to sneak in first since you can teleport anywhere. Find Ian and convince him to return to us." 

Tiffany creased her brows. "But Tae, I'm not close with Ian. So chances of me convincing him is unlikely." 

All of them turned to Yoona's direction. Yoona cluelessly stared back at her sisters. "What?" 

Taeyeon smiled cheekily. "Yoona ah, do us a favor will you?" 

Yoona got the hint and groaned. "Don't tell me you guys are gonna use me to convince Ian." 

"Yoong, Ian looks like Taec so no worries," Yuri giggled. 

"Okay fine," Yoona sighed in defeat. 

"If we get Ian back, we have to use him as our spy and then we'll carry on from there. Understand?" 

"Got it!" they clapped in glee. 

The Queens stood up, feeling the sense of determination. "Off to the mansion!" 

 

Baekhyun accompanied Wooyoung around the mansion, wandering along the hallways. 

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Baekhyun scratched his head. 

Wooyoung blankly stared at him. "I'm Wooyoung. You're Prince Baekhyun right?"

"Yes I am. Do you know who the Queens are?" 

Wooyoung clenched his fists. "They're enemies." 

"Okay calm down. If you see them, don't hesitate to attack alright?" 

"Yes your highness." 

Both of them met up with Ian and Taecyeon. "Hello." 

"Hey. Just to let you know, I was given a name. I'm Ian," Ian reached out his hand. 

Baekhyun shook it lightly. "I see. You're in charge of Taecyeon? Is he Taecyeon, the one whom you cloned with?" 

"Yes. I decided to stick with him instead. The rest of the princes urged me to guard him." 

"It must be because one's the evil one and one's the controlled one," Baekhyun smirked. 

"Right. Anyway, Leeteuk said to keep a lookout." 

"Okay I'll let the others know." 

 

The Queens hid behind the canopy of trees, blocking the light from the sun. They were near the wall that surrounded the mansion. 

"Tiffany, hide in the bushes. Make sure no one sees you or we're in big trouble. Find Ian first okay?" Taeyeon instructed. 

Tiffany gave her a thumbs up. "I'll sneak in first then. When I find Ian, then I'll return back here to get Yoona." 

The rest of them remained in silence as Tiffany vanished in thin air. They prayed for the best of luck, hoping that no one would notice her. Tiffany remained low by the rose bushes, checking if there were princes patrolling at the garden. She peeked behind the bush, coast was clear. She teleported inside the mansion when she found a door that allowed her to enter in. Being as alert as she could, she tiptoed her way towards the flight of stairs. Luckily there were nobody guarding the back door or she couldn't sneak in. 

"Ian where are you," she muttered. Tiffany went closer to the wall, making light footsteps along the red carpet, leading to a hallway. Suddenly, voices could be heard as she rushed to a window and hid behind the thick curtains. She could hear the echoes along the eerie hallway. 

"Taecyeon, do you still remember Yoona thy royal majesty?" she heard a man's voice questioning Taecyeon. Taecyeon! Tiffany felt the urge to confront the guy who was with Taecyeon while she had the chance. Her eyes widened when she caught Ian patrolling with Taecyeon. 

"Ian!" Tiffany jumped out from her cover, surprising the two gentlemen in front of her. Taecyeon was about to take out his sword until Ian refrained him to. Taecyeon stood there in confusion. 

"Don't do anything Taecyeon," Ian said as he focused at Tiffany, "...what are you doing here Tiffany-ssi?" 

"Ian, you have to come back to us." 

He was taken aback by her reply. "Why?" 

"Wait here," Tiffany ordered. She teleported back to where her sisters were.

"Why? What happened?" Jessica asked. 

"I found Ian. Yoona let's go." She held onto Yoona's hand and returned to the mansion. Yoona waited by the stairs until Tiffany needed her. 

"Listen to me. You need to help us because you're our only chance left." 

Ian frowned, "You're just using me. No way!" 

"Yoona, come out here," Tiffany demanded which made Ian caught off-guard. Yoona diverted her attention to Taecyeon who was as still as a rock. She couldn't help but to feel sad when she noticed his eyes. Cold, merciless and controlled. She made her way up to Ian, smiling slightly at him. 

"Ian you have to help us. Please?" Yoona begged. 

Ian looked away from her eyes, knowing he might give himself up. "I can't..." 

Yoona turned to Tiffany who was giving her a look. They backed away from the boys, allowing them to whisper to themselves.  

"Do something," Tiffany whispered. 

"Like what?" Yoona asked back. 

Tiffany sighed, "Sorry to Taec but, I think you have to...uhh you know..." 

Yoona creased her brows when Tiffany smirked a little. It took her a minute to realize what Tiffany meant.

"No way!" 

"Yoong you have to, it's the only way. Besides, Taec won't know a thing," she giggled. 

Yoona glanced at Ian and groaned. "Fine." She made her way to Ian and looked up at him, giving him her full attention. Yoona took a quick glance at Taecyeon, feeling awkward at that moment.

She took a deep breath before facing Ian again. "Ian...please come back to us," Yoona held his neck with her hand and pressed her lips against his. Ian was caught-off guard, not knowing whether he should kiss her back or not. He had been wanting to kiss Yoona again ever since he kissed her the first time he met her. He took this opportunity as he kissed her back, adding more pressure against her lips. Ian tilted his head to the side, kissing Yoona tenderly. Yoona resisted from letting Ian's tongue to enter because Taecyeon was standing right beside them. Tiffany forced her head down on the floor, trying not to disturb the two. After what seemed like an eternity to Yoona, she broke the kiss immediately by pushing Ian's chest away lightly. The both of them panted heavily, catching up with their breaths. Ian gazed in Yoona's eyes like she was the most precious thing in the world. Yoona felt her cheeks hot as she noticed Taecyeon creasing his brows. She couldn't believe she would kiss Ian again but this time, it's in front of Taecyeon. Luckily he's not in his right mind or Ian would be in trouble. 

"So can you help us?" Yoona innocently asked in a soft whisper. 

Ian hesitated to help them but gave up when he heard her voice. "Okay, I'll help you Queens." 

"Why thank you Ian," Tiffany interrupted. "Now please let us in and find a way to get the Soldiers back to their normal selves!" 

He nodded, "I'll try to juice out information from the Princes. When I can, I'll tell you ladies when to start moving." 

"That's a good idea. We'll leave now so meet us where the garden is at but don't be too obvious or they will be suspicious," Yoona warned. 

"I'll be careful," Ian replied. 

"Okay, see you soon!" 

"I guess no one could resist you Im Yoona," Tiffany teased. 

Yoona scowled, "Don't push it Tiff." 

Tiffany giggled as they teleported back to their cover. They told the rest of the girls what their plan was as they agreed with the idea. 

 

Ian cautiously looked out for Princes roaming around the mansion while guarding Taecyeon. He found Luhan by the balcony with Chansung.  

"Hey there, Luhan." 

Luhan turned around and smiled. "Yes Ian?" 

"Nothing I just found you here. Mind if I join you?" 

"Not a problem." 

Ian whistled casually. "So what are you doing here?" 

"I'm scanning the East. I'm keeping a lookout like what Leeteuk ordered." 

"I see. May I ask you something?" 

"Ask ahead." 

"Do you have any idea how the Soldiers will return to their normal selves?" 

Luhan rose an eyebrow at him. "Why?" 

Ian shrugged, "The Queens might break into the mansion and find a way so...I'll prevent them from curing the Soldiers." 

Luhan thought for a second. "They need to get the cure serum from Leeteuk's lab. However chances of them getting in there is quite impossible. They should try passing through us, and we'll see." 

 

____________________________________________