Discover

Spades & Hearts II

"Well that was way too easy," Ian mumbled as he went to another place, far from Luhan. 

Ian thought about how in the land can he enter Leeteuk's lab without anybody knowing? He should ask for the girls' help with this. Without hestiation, he pulled Taecyeon with him and walked briskly towards the backyard, where the garden was at. He was looking for the girls as he unlocked the back gate to check if they were there hiding.

"Your highnesses!" Ian whispered in a desperate voice. Taeyeon alerted the rest of them to stay low as she went over to Ian. 

"What is it Ian? What do you need?" 

"I know the cure for the Soldiers but, I can't get into the place where it's kept at." 

Taeyeon nodded, "Tiffany will join you, she can teleport there." 

"But what about Taecyeon?" Ian looked back at Taecyeon who was spacing out in the garden. 

"We'll keep him quiet. Bring him to us, I'll let Yoona handle him." 

Ian cleared his throat. "Be careful of Taecyeon. He might scream or attack once he sees you since all of you are enemies in his eyes." 

She smiled, "No worries we got this. Tiffany come here!" 

"Yes?" Tiffany tiptoed towards them.

"Teleport Ian to Leeteuk's lab which is the basement." 

"Woah how did you know so much Tae?" 

"Leeteuk let me explore his whole mansion..." 

"Okay, let's go!" 

Tiffany clasped Ian's hand and teleported to Leeteuk's lab. Taeyeon sneaked up behind Taecyeon and immediately clamped a hand over his mouth, preventing him from saying anything. She went over to the girls, dragging the annoyed Taecyeon with her. 

"Yoona, make him quiet please," Taeyeon begged. 

"Hey! I brought a tape along!" Hyoyeon grinned. 

They glanced at her for a minute, thinking why she would bring a tape. "And why the hell did you bring a tape?" 

"I bring it for certain reasons...like this! Now Yoona, Taecyeon's all yours~" 

Yoona blushed furiously when the girls held onto Taecyeon, waiting for her to cover his mouth with a tape. She sighed, obeying their orders. Taecyeon struggled from the girls, avoiding the tape that was about to seal his lips. She made the tape flat onto his lips using her hand. They taped his hands together as well, to be secure that he couldn't escape. 

"Now what?" Yoona asked, crossing her arms across her chest. 

Jessica and Yuri giggled when they pushed Taecyeon to Yoona, causing the both of them to fall on the ground. 

Yoona hissed, "You guys are dead!" she picked herself up and made Taecyeon stand up. 

Taeyeon shook her head, placing her hands on her hips. "Quiet girls!" 

 

Ian and Tiffany scanned the whole lab. Everything was in metallic grey, the floor, the ceiling, the utensils. Ian searched for the cure serum that Luhan was talking about. He approached a closet of trays with flasks filled with different liquids. His hand paused when he focused on a bottle saying 'Cure'. Ian stole the bottle in his palm and rushed to Tiffany's side.

"Tiffany-ssi! I found it!" he said in excitement. "Tiffany-ssi...?" Ian noticed Tiffany staring at human-sized incubators. 

"You okay?" 

Tiffany didn't even flinch. "I was just wondering what creatures could be inside those things." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I have a bad feeling about this Ian," she faced him intently. "What's Leeteuk's plan this time?" 

Ian shrugged his shoulders. "I haven't been with Leeteuk ever since I was with you guys." 

"This is bad Ian, we need to know what his plan is!" she gritted her teeth. "And what are these experiments?" she pointed at bottles, flasks and tubes filled with unknown substances. 

"Calm down your highness." 

"I can't...I'm not tolerating any more of Leeteuk's jokes." 

"We'll find a way." 

She scoffed, "You bet we are. We have to inform them about this." 

"Okay we will, now let's just bring this to Taeyeon-ssi." 

Tiffany nodded as they held hands, teleporting back to their hideout. All of them gathered around the two. 

"What'd you guys found?" Sooyoung asked. 

Ian showed them the bottle of cure serum. "Here's the cure." Taeyeon took it from his hands and speculated the bottle. 

"Let's test it out on Taecyeon," Taeyeon approached Yoona who was crouching down with Taecyeon. She made him lean against the tree bark, kneeling down next to him so that she could face him properly. Taeyeon held Taecyeon's chin in place as she poured a drop of the cure serum in his mouth. Watching him gulping the liquid down his throat, she assumed he consumed it easily. She waited for its effect after a few seconds and Taecyeon began trembling non-stop. Yoona the side of his face gently, hoping to calm him down a bit. Taecyeon shut his eyes, fainting during the process. Yoona panicked when he was unconscious all of a sudden. 

"Unnie...what happened?" 

"It's the effect Yoona. Don't worry he'll gather his senses soon," Taeyeon reassured. 

 

Taecyeon felt his head throbbing like he was hit with a baseball or something. His eyes pried open only seeing a familiar goddess in front of him. He smiled at Yoona kindly as she sighed in relief. He noticed that the rest of the Queens were huddling around him as well as Ian. He also realized that he was leaning against the tree bark. Yoona supported him to sit up properly by holding his arms. 

"Welcome back Taec!" Sunny said, grinning at him. 

Taeyeon gave a signal to the rest by looking over at them. "We'll leave you two alone first then." They backed away from Taecyeon and Yoona to give them a little privacy. Yoona smiled to herself as she noticed her sisters giggling to themselves. He disturbed her thoughts when he held her hand.

"How are you Taec?" 

Smiling a little, he laced his fingers with hers. "Just a headache."

"It took you a while to wake up..." she whispered. 

"Is it? Was it the cure?" 

She nodded. "I was so worried about you that I don't dare to leave you even just for a second."

He laughed all of a sudden, making her confused. "This is quite entertaining." 

"What?" 

"We saved you ladies before and now, you're saving us. It's such a coincidence isn't it?" 

She stuck her tongue out. "In this kind of situation, it's not really fortunate but more of unlucky." 

"Not really because we can depend on one another in these kind of circumstances." 

"That's true..." Yoona stood up while staring down at Taecyeon. "Aren't you standing up?" 

He pouted, "Help me please." 

She rolled her eyes, "It's either you stand up or I might throw you to who knows where." 

Taecyeon sighed in disappointment, standing up eventually. "You're such a violent Queen." 

"Deal with it!" 

Yoona caught him by surprise as she tiptoed infront of him, leaning close to his face and planted a sweet kiss. He pulled away and hugged her tightly after. 

"Come on we need to get the rest." 

"Yes ma'am!" 

They joined the group who were engrossed in a discussion. 

"It's about time you two showed up," Jessica snickered. 

Yoona slapped her arm lightly. "So what did we miss?"

"Plans!" Tiffany pointed out. "We've been planning on how to get the others back." 

"So...what's the plan?" 

"First Ian, Taeyeon and I will break in. Second, we'll force a Prince to join forces with us. Third, we'll see how it goes if we're successfully doing well according to plan." 

"And how are you guys going to do that?" Taecyeon asked. 

Tiffany smiled, "You'll see. We'll probably gonna have to use the charms of the Queens~" 

Taecyeon blushed after hearing that. "You ladies are intimidating, one way or another."

"You have no idea what we can do Taecyeon," Hyoyeon grinned mischieviously. 

He shook his head. "I'm so telling the guys about this."

"Let's go! It's almost dusk," Taeyeon reminded. 

"Good luck guys!" they said softly. 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon crept up behind Ian, checking if the coast was clear. 

"Stay here your highnesses. I'll march through the hallway," Ian whispered. Both ladies nodded in agreement. Ian casually strolled along the dark red carpet, looking out for Princes on patrol. He noticed Baekhyun patrolling with Wooyoung again. 

"Hey there," Ian smiled. 

Baekhyun bowed his head. "Any problems lately?" 

"No not at all. Just telling you that Chanyeol was looking for you" Ian cleared his throat. 

"Oh is it? How come?" 

Ian shrugged, "I don't know. He's by the spiral staircase behind. I'll watch out Wooyoung for you." 

Hesitating, Baekhyun sighed as he let Ian be alone with Wooyoung. Ian sighed in relief, thinking that Baekhyun fell for it easily. 

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called out when he reached the spiral stairs but found no one. All of a sudden, a hand was clamped over his mouth as someone grabbed him from behind. He recognized that he fell for the Queens' trap once Taeyeon stood in front of him. 

Taeyeon placed a finger on her lips. "Keep quiet." 

Baekhyun's chest rose up and down when Tiffany tightened her grip around him. Taeyeon leaned closer to him, their faces almost touching. He remained still as he let himself drown in Taeyeon's twinkling eyes. His facial expression turned calm, peaceful and quiet. An unusual feeling was built up in his chest that he couldn't explain what it was. Heart beating fast, breathless and enlightened. 

"So who's this fella?" Tiffany asked. 

Taeyeon thought for a minute, reading Baekhyun's mind. "He's Baekhyun, the source of light."

 

Seohyun's eyes were wide open, not believing what she had just saw. Her vision was beyond improbable yet, terrifying. How did that vision even exist? She shook her head a couple of times before realization struck her that her vision might come true if she doesn't warn others about this. 

"Guys I had a vision and...it's definitely not good," she eyed on every single one of them. Confusion was drawn all over their faces as they gathered around Seohyun. The Queens were quite anxious since it was rare for the youngest to experience a bad vision. 

"What is it Seo?" Yoona creased her brows. Seohyun pursed her lips, keeping her eyes shut.

"The Celestial Empire sensed jeopardy...and they're coming towards us." 

The Queens gasped faintly, whispering against their ears out of panic. Taecyeon stood there not knowing what they were mumbling about. 

"Excuse me but what's the Celestial Empire?" 

"Oh you wouldn't want to know Taec," Hyoyeon scoffed. 

Yoona sighed, "It's where the earlier generation highnesses go to and Sooman's one of them. They're almost like gods where only peace and happiness exist."

"And what are you ladies worrying about?"

"If they sense threat which corrupts most of the kingdoms out there in our world then we're in deep trouble."  

"Then...what's the threat?" 

"Something that will expose our kind to your world Taec. Someone's wanting to unveil our immortality and we can't let the humans know. It's against the rules to expose ourselves." 

"But I'm human and-

"No, you're an exception because you have an ability. Chosen ones from your world are exceptional." 

"So what are they gonna do to us?" 

"They may eliminate the Solitaire for good. Eliminating means all of us will be eradicated," Yoona's voice stuttered, almost petrified. 

Sunny shook her head. "And there's only one person who will do this."

"Who?" Taecyeon creased his brows. 

"Leeteuk." 

 

_________________________________________

I missed you readers ;_; *bows down 90 degrees* Anyway, I got to thinking and I was deciding on whether to remove this sequel temporarily first because I have to review the plot again x_x I mixed up the events that I had to re-think of new ones ;_; I know it's been somehow three months T_T and I apologize. So...you guys want me to remove this sequel for a while or just leave it here while I review it more closely? (it's not a bad thing though I'll still continue this sequel LOL)