Persuade

Spades & Hearts II

"Please let go of me your highnesses..." Baekhyun begged, staring only at Taeyeon. Both Queens sighed, deciding whether they could trust him or not. 

"We'll let you go but," Taeyeon paused, looking at him sternly. "You have to obey us. Follow our orders not the Princes." 

Baekhyun nodded without hesitation. "I will do anything your highness." 

"Good. Fany let go of him." 

Tiffany did as she was told, though her grip remained on his arm. Taeyeon made sure the coast was clear before saying anything. 

"This is it Tiffany, we won't hide anymore. Let's bring the troops in." 

Taeyeon and Tiffany skipped to where Ian and Wooyoung were. Baekhyun tagged along with them in silence. Ian smirked when he noticed Baekhyun being as small as a mouse. 

"Are you sure Taeyeon?" he asked. 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Yes Ian. We're bringing our gang in because there's no reason to hide anymore. We have Baekhyun on our side, the cure and our team. I see no reason why we have to conceal ourselves, so let's do this." 

"Hold on your highness. We Princes, aren't that easy because of certain abilities. Like the Time Controller and Teleporter," Baekhyun pointed out. 

"We'll figure out a way Baekhyun. Whether he's Leeteuk or a Prince I'm not letting them beat us. You have to help us." 

"Yes your highness." 

"Fany, take Ian and Wooyoung back to our hideout. Baekhyun and I will find the rest of the Soldiers." 

Tiffany held hands with Ian and Wooyoung, teleporting right that second. Taeyeon linked hands with Baekhyun, making him blush at her actions. Taeyeon turned around, wondering why Baekhyun wasn't following her. 

"Is there something wrong?" 

Without himself knowing, his cheeks reddened. "No...not at all." 

Taeyeon gave him a comforting smile before marching forward. 

 

Yonghwa's vision cleared, observing his surroundings carefully. Confusion was drawn on his face, wondering where he was. He turned to his right, finding a fine young gentleman gazing at the view in front of him. Flashbacks struck him, that the young man beside him was a Prince and he was trapped in Leeteuk's mansion. He needed to escape fast, far from this horrible place. Clearing his throat, he noticed the young man caught his attention. 

"May I excuse myself for a while?" Yonghwa said so carefully, he was wishing that the Prince could let him go. 

On the other hand, Tao tilted his head to the side, figuring Yonghwa out. Yonghwa's calm posture convinced him dearly. 

"Go ahead. Be quick," Tao's voice was firm and monotonous that it was difficult for Yonghwa not to break out in a cold sweat. He kept his paced footsteps slow and steady on the floor. Once he was out of Tao's sight, he walked briskly along the hallway. He had a train of thoughts running inside his head, one of them was how did he manage to wake up from the spell? Yonghwa stopped walking when he came across a mirror, and examined his reflection. Dumbfounded by the sight of his glowing blue eyes, he blinked a couple of times. Why did he have those eyes? Was he even Yonghwa? It seemed like it but he couldn't believe his eyes that resembled like those of an alien. 

"Yonghwa!" he turned around abruptly at the sound of a female's. However, the woman's smile vanished once she saw his eyes. The woman ran up to him, taken aback when she pinned him onto the carpet.

"Baekhyun hold his arms quick!"

Before they could get a hold of him, Yonghwa held Taeyeon's arms tightly. "Taeyeon it's me! It's me Yonghwa! I'm not under a spell!"

"Don't trick me!" she snapped back.

"Your highness...he might be saying the truth because if he's under a spell, he won't be exaggerating," Baekhyun explained.

"Yonghwa...is that really you?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Yes it's me! I just don't know why my eyes are like this...but I woke up from the spell without a cure or anything. It just happened."

Taeyeon stood up, bringing Yonghwa up with her. "Yonghwa, your ability! It's developing."

"Really? No way..."

"I know what you are, you're a shield. Your ability blocks any other abilities that affects you, that's why you returned to your normal self."

"But why do I have these eyes?"

"You didn't drink the cure yet."

"Oh..."

"Come on, let's find the rest of our team." 

 

Wooyoung was finally cured and retrieved back his normal self. A man's shadow came closer to them.

"Sooman-ssi? What brings you here?" Sunny asked together with the group gawking over his sudden presence. 

"Pardon me for interrupting your mission but I'd like to talk to Taecyeon for a minute if you may please." 

Taecyeon sighed, walking over to Sooman who was walking further from the group. 

"What is it Sooman-ssi?" 

Sooman cleared his throat. "Taecyeon, I'm afraid you need to go back to your world this instance. Your loved ones are to be concerned." 

Taecyeon's eyes oggled. "What about my...loved ones? You mean my mother?" 

"She needs you right now, something happened to her. I'm sorry but you have leave right away, go tell them you'll be back soon." 

He nodded slightly. "Okay.." Taecyeon walked back to the group and informed them that he had to leave. 

Yoona held onto his hand before he returned to Sooman. He smiled at her lightly. 

"Promise you'll be back?" she asked. 

"I promise," he kissed her forehead lightly then approached Ian. 

"Take care of Yoona for me while I'm gone. I'll be back, okay?" 

Ian patted his shoulder. "No worries I'll take your spot for now."

"Thanks." Taecyeon bid a quick farewell to the group as he vanished in the darkness with Sooman.  

"Wonder what happened," Yuri placed a hand on Yoona's shoulder. 

Yoona shrugged, "Must be an emergency." 

"Let's go guys, we need to rush," Sooyoung reminded as they broke inside the mansion. Each one of them took note of their surroundings as they kept still for a moment by leaning against the wall. 

"Remember get the Soldiers, and defend yourselves from the Princes if needed," Tiffany reminded. 

"Shall we invade the mansion?" Ian smirked. 

Wooyoung patted him lightly on the shoulder. "I say we kick some asses if they threaten us." 

"Okay guys, keep your cool and get this over and done with," Jessica scoffed as they quietly climbed up the stairs. 

 

Tao walked briskly up the stairs as he was thinking where Yonghwa went. This isn't good. He sprinted along the hallway, frantically looking for the soldier. Tao stopped in his tracks when he Yonghwa, Taeyeon and Baekhyun were upon him. 

"What's the meaning of this Baekhyun?" Tao demanded an answer from his brother.

Baekhyun stood still, never breaking his gaze between Tao's. "I'm sorry." 

"Sorry? What do you mean?" 

"It means he's on our team now," Taeyeon pointed out.

"And Yonghwa..."

"He's with us too. I believe we're going to get our soldiers back if we may please." 

"We'll see your highness," Tao smirked. 

Taeyeon looked over her shoulder and gave a signal to Baekhyun. Yonghwa caught her glance and knew exactly what Baekhyun was going to do. Baekhyun stepped up and shot a beam of light from his hands, aiming towards Tao. 

"Leave them alone Tao!" Baekhyun growled. 

Tao groaned as he felt his head spinning. He stood up and hissed at Baekhyun. "Can't believe you betrayed us." 

"I did but it's for the better. I realized what we're doing was wrong..." 

"You're sounding more like them. Listen to you! We're your family not them! Did you forget us and leave just like that?" 

Baekhyun stared at the floor until he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He noticed it was Taeyeon who was giving him a sympathetic look. 

"They're not a good family," she whispered. "Make him join ours." He nodded, smiling slightly. 

"Join us Tao and be free from Leeteuk's control." 

Tao snickered thinking Baekhyun was losing his own self. "You don't know who you are anymore." 

This made Baekhyun guilty because a part of him thought that it was a mistake to betray his own family. Although his other half convinced him that he was doing the right thing for knowing who was right and who was wrong. 

"Baekhyun...LOOK OUT!" Yonghwa gave him a heads up as Tao gripped onto his staff and swatted Baekhyun on his right leg. Baekhyun grunted when the pain was stinging onto his skin. He picked himself up and ran up to Tao, making both of them drop on the carpet. Taeyeon and Yonghwa helped Baekhyun by breaking them apart but they wouldn't oblige. Tao tapped his staff on the ground, hard and clear enough for the stick to echo across the hallway. The time stopped which meant Taeyeon and Baekhyun froze in their positions, except for Yonghwa. 

"Impossible," Tao mumbled under his breath. 

Yonghwa smirked, kicking Tao in his abdomen and took this chance to tap his staff. Time resumed once again, Taeyeon and Baekhyun became dizzy for a minute. Tao snatched away his staff from Yonghwa's hand and fled from their presence. 

"What now Taeyeon?" 

"Yonghwa, we have to look for the others and sort this out or we'll end up with chaos." 

Baekhyun tapped on Taeyeon's shoulder and said, "They're here. Your team mates are in the mansion now." 

"Did they just enter?" 

"I guess so. They're by the stairs and I think we should hurry if you want to meet them." 

"Let's go!" 

The three of them sprinted towards the spiral staircase to where the rest of the team was at. 

 

Just as the group was about to split up, Taeyeon, Yonghwa and Baekhyun appeared which caused the group to stop and stare at their presence. 

"Stop guys," Taeyeon whispered. She led all of them to a dark corner where an empty storage room was found. They compressed themselves inside the small room, enough space for everyone to stand and listen to what Taeyeon was about to say. 

"Okay listen up, we can't just run around the whole mansion without a plan or we'll definitely end up being one of Leeteuk's minions. So here's the plan. Yuri you'll take D.O and Nichkhun, let Yoona come with you. Sunny and Seohyun can take Suho and Sungmin. Tiffany and I will take Chanyeol and Minjun. Sooyoung, Jessica and Hyoyeon you three have to go alone is that alright? You can handle them yourselves?" 

Hyoyeon scoffed, "I'm pretty sure us being manipulators can handle ourselves Tae." 

"Alright then, Sooyoung will take Luhan and Chansung. Jessica can have Xiumin and Jay. Hyoyeon will go for Kris and Junho. The boys will handle Tao, Sehun and Kai. Got it?" 

"Got it!" 

Taeyeon scanned the group, looking for someone. "Where's Taecyeon?" 

"Sooman escorted him back to his world but he'll be back I guess," Tiffany replied. 

"Oh...well Baekhyun here is with us and he promised to be on our team so make him feel welcome guys," Taeyeon smiled at the young man. Baekhyun bashfully lower his head from embarrassment. 

Yuri and Yoona who stood right next to him giggled. "Don't be shy Baekhyun ah. We're your friends now." 

"Thanks..." 

Yuri gladly stuck out her hand for him to shake. "I'm Yuri! In charge of speed."

"And I'm Yoona in charge of strength," Yoona smiled. 

Baekhyun shook Yuri's hand gently and bowed. "Nice to meet you your highnesses." 

Soon enough, the others introduced themselves to the young Prince. Taeyeon clapped, gaining their attention once again.

"I think we're done with our intros now. So let's get going." 

All of them cautiously left the room and split up, running to different directions. The fighting began once again. 

 

"Stay right there!" Jessica demanded as she marched towards the two men. Xiumin and Jay jumped at a woman's voice which caught their attention. Xiumin whispered into Jay's ear which was noticed by Jessica. 

"Hand back my Soldier," she gave a look at Xiumin which could kill a person. 

Xiumin creased his brows. "You have to go through me first, your highness." 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Fine." 

"Enemy..." Jessica turned to Jay who was glaring at her. She was startled by his glowing eyes that were motionless. Jay took his opportunity as he stood in front of Jessica, focusing on her stare. 

"Jay..." 

He grabbed her right arm tightly, hurting her without thinking. Jessica winced since she could feel Jay's heat radiating in his palms. Without another thought, she gritted her teeth and manipulated Jay's mind with pain. Jay groaned, his hand finally letting go as he crumples down on the floor, his body curling up in a ball. He let out a manly scream which caused Xiumin to worry. 

"Stop it!" Xiumin hissed. 

Jessica observed Jay groaning in pain. She knew what she was doing, but she didn't mean to hurt him in any way. She needed Jay to be tamed and that's what she did. 

"I guess I can deal with you now Prince," Jessica smirked. 

 

Sooyoung found herself facing Luhan and Chansung who were strolling along the hallway. 

"Well hello there young Prince." 

Luhan gave a firm smile. "Your highness." 

"Pardon me for disturbing but I believe you took a Soldier away from us and...we need him back." 

"He's one of us your highness."

"Exactly..." Sooyoung pauses to glance at Chansung who was staring at her with those creepy eyes of his. 

"Chansung get her," Luhan instructed. 

"Yes your highness." 

Sooyoung sighed, shaking her head when Chansung walked his way towards her. She took him by the neck, trapping him with a headlock. Chansung made him visible which made Sooyoung release her hold on him. Chansung surprised her by encircling his arm around her neck, grabbing her from behind. Sooyoung choked when he held her more tightly. 

"I don't want to hurt you Chansung but you're asking for it," she muttered. 

Chansung eased his grip on her when Sooyoung manipulated him with weakness. As seconds passed, he fell onto his knees with his hands trembling.

 

Hyoyeon chased after Kris and Junho who ran up the rooftop. She was puzzled when they ran away from her. Her eyes widened when Kris stood on the edge of the parapet, preparing to take off. As quick as she could, she held him back by immobilizing his body. Kris reacted by feeling as as stiff as a paralyzed person. He fell on his back, making Junho worry for his majesty. 

"Your highness, are you alright?" Junho asked. 

"Let me stand Junho," Kris ordered. 

Hyoyeon smirked. "Where do you think you're going Prince?" 

Kris stood on his feet but he was standing like a statue with Hyoyeon still immobilizing him. "None of your business." 

"Well you're disrespectful to your Queen." 

"What do you want?" he snapped back. 

"My Soldier of course. Isn't it obvious? Or did you not just recognize a fine young man with you?" she scoffed. 

"Junho! Attack the enemy!" 

Junho turned to Hyoyeon and obeyed the Kris's order. Hyoyeon cautiously faced Junho who made his way to her. 

"Junho step back or I might hurt you." 

"You've hurt the Prince. You're the enemy," he said like it was a chant. 

Hyoyeon scratched the nape of her neck and sighed. "Don't be stubborn Junho or I'll kick you hard in the bum." 

Junho threw a punch too her face which Hyoyeon dodged swiftly. 

 

Yuri and Yoona searched for D.O and Nichkhun, though they couldn't find them anywhere in the mansion. They searched at different floors but to no avail. 

"Where could they be?" Yuri pondered. 

Yoona shrugged and glanced at the window. She spotted Nichkhun talking to someone, immediately turning back to Yuri. 

"He's at the garden talking to someone, let's go!" 

"We're too far from them so hop on my back Yoong! And we'll be there in no time~"

Both girls sprinted down the stairs, along the hallway and finally reaching the garden. Yuri set Yoona's feet back on the ground while looking out for Nichkhun. 

"You're faster than before Yul." 

Yuri winked at her, "Thanks Yoong!"

"Okay, come on let's do this." 

They noticed D.O and Nichkhun engrossed into their own conversation until they heard the ladies' footsteps. D.O's eyes widened when the Queens appeared before him. Nichkhun creased his brows as he turned back to see who he was staring at. 

"Enemies," Nichkhun took a step back and faced the Queens. 

D.O bowed, much to his anxiety. "Your highnesses." 

Yoona and Yuri smirked, slightly amused when both men appeared startled. "Hello young Prince." 

"I see that you have someone that belongs to me," Yuri eyed on Nichkhun. 

"Let's not make things look ugly around here. Just hand him to us Prince and you'll have no worries," Yoona added.

Nichkhun abruptly stepped up, his hand sticking out a sword in front of Yuri's face. Yuri had half-open, her heart hurting when Nichkhun wasn't the Nichkhun she knew. Her eyes made it visible that she was feeling both sad and frustrated, knowing she would start a fight with him any moment. Yuri closed her eyes and stuck out her leg, kicking it straight into Nichkhun's abdomen. Nichkhun flew back a couple of meters away from her, though quick enough to respond by standing back up and glared at Yuri. 

"Yoona, I'll handle Nichkhun. You can handle the Prince." Yuri showed urgency in her voice as she noticed Nichkhun coming in her way. 

"Okay, be careful Yul." 

 

"Sungmin wake up!" Sunny screeched when Sungmin held both of her wrists tightly, pinning her against the wall. She couldn't deny that it hurts and it was distracting her from her own defense. Seohyun kept shooting arrows at Suho only to find it difficult due to the water that surrounded him. Seohyun slipped on the floor making her fall flat on the ground, her head throbbing. Sunny noticed her sister wincing that triggered her fury. She used her legs to kick Sungmin away and quickly dashed towards Suho who was near Seohyun. 

"You did a bad thing to my sister," she hissed, plunging her dagger into Suho's arm. He yelped, grasping on to his right arm which was bleeding. 

"Seohyun ah! Are you okay?" 

"My head hurts..." 

"It's okay, come on we need to get these two in our hands. We'll be quick," Sunny helped Seohyun to stand back up on her feet. 

 

Tiffany teleported at different spots, making Minjun's head spin. However, Minjun was quick enough to freeze both of her feet on the floor. She grunted when she wasn't able to move, glaring straight at Minjun. 

"Stop moving!" he demanded. 

Tiffany bit her lip. "Taeyeon! Help me I'm stuck!" 

Taeyeon who was caught up with her fight with Chanyeol paused when she heard Tiffany calling for help. She can't let Chanyeol beat her or she'll be needing help as well. Hesitating, she slashed Chanyeol's left calf with her right hand and made her way over to Tiffany. 

"Hang on there!" Taeyeon bent over to crack the ice until Tiffany's voice interrupted her. 

"Taeyeon! Look behind you!" 

Before Taeyeon could look back, Minjun took her by the neck from behind. Taeyeon choked when his grip was too tight, it made her suffocate from the lack of oxygen in her lungs.

"WOOYOUNG HELP ME!" she managed to scream herself out. 

 

"Man, that was tiring." Wooyoung panted as he stared down at Kai who was lying still on the floor. 

"You okay there Wooyoung?" Yonghwa patted his shoulder. 

Wooyoung nodded. "Can't believe this could be tiring." 

"I know..." 

"WOOYOUNG HELP ME!" A voice perked their heads up. 

"Who's that?" 

Wooyoung knew the voice, a female voice to be exact. A voice that was too familiar to him. "It's Taeyeon!" 

"Go run man! Baekhyun, Ian and I will take care of the Princes." 

"Thanks!"

Without another second to waste, Wooyoung rushed to where Taeyeon and Tiffany were at. He was desperately worried about Taeyeon, wondering in his head what had happened to her. Finally, he caught Minjun, Tiffany and Taeyeon. His eyes sharpened at the view where Taeyeon was choking helplessly due to Minjun's hands on her neck. 

"GET AWAY!" he ran towards Minjun, pushing him away with a strong force. 

"Wooyoung!" Tiffany's eyes widened when she saw Minjun flying in mid-air, her eyes flew shut when he fell on the hard floor hardly. She felt bitter when she noticed him lying unconsciously. Wooyoung couldn't care less as he knew Taeyeon was having a hard time to breathe. He panicked when her eyes were shut as he held her body close to his.  

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Wake up please!" Wooyoung patted her cheek lightly, hoping that she'll be concious again. Taeyeon's brows creased, coughing at the process. Wooyoung sighed in relief, knowing that she was alright. 

"Wooyoung..." Taeyeon muttered, grabbing tightly onto his shirt. 

"It's okay, you're okay. I'm here," he her back gently. 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the two lovebirds in front of her. "Excuse me, I'm still stuck here you know." 

Wooyoung jerked up from his position, smiling apologetically at Tiffany. He cracked the ice with his sword in one go, letting Tiffany move again. 

"You pushed Minjun too hard," she glared at him. 

Wooyoung scratched his head. "Sorry about that. My lady's my priority." 

Taeyeon stood up slowly and stood beside Tiffany. "You okay?" 

"I should be asking you that Tae." 

"I'm fine...just a little suffocated there." 

"Well it's not my fault for making my fiance choke you without thinking," Tiffany sighed. 

Taeyeon shook her head. "I'm good. Come on let's go." 

 

The whole mansion was in chaos. It died down when the Queens have finally succeeding in making the Soldiers drink the cure, making them turn back to their normal selves. Despite all the brutal actions among them, the queens were in perfect shape but the Princes were severely injured. Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon to immobilize the Princes in order to keep them from moving anywhere. The Princes were paralyzed on the floor while the Queens and Soldiers crossed their arms, staring at the young men. 

"You won't get away with this your highnesses!" Suho yelled out. 

"Keep it quiet there," Wooyoung rolled his eyes. 

Baekhyun felt lost in this whole situation. Now that the Queens captured his brothers, what was next? Taeyeon glanced at Baekhyun who was in deep thoughts. She thought to herself that it was time for the Princes to listen to them, to leave Leeteuk's prison. 

"The twelve Princes..." Taeyeon's voice echoed which made all eyes focus on her. She made use of this chance to make them listen, once she had the attention on her. "We will not get rid of you, we're just asking for you to listen to us now. We want all of you to leave Leeteuk's prison and join our family." 

Whispers and quick glances were shared among the Princes. Even the Queens whispered among themselves which didn't surprise Taeyeon. 

Suho rose an eyebrow. "Why must we join you?" 

"Because Leeteuk's using you to kill us and once we're killed, all of you will be his slaves," Taeyeon said. 

"Slaves...?" 

"Yes, slaves. He'll rule the whole Solitaire himself, forgetting about you because he's that kind of person who cares about nobody but himself." 

"How can we trust you?" Kris snapped back. 

"We know the Kings longer than anybody else, so...you have to trust us. We'll make sure you Princesget the freedom you deserve," Taeyeon made it sound convincing that her voice softened at the last sentence. The Princes gave each other looks that somehow made sense to them. Some nodded their heads while others whispered to themselves. 

"Suho, I think we should listen to them..." Chanyeol mumbled. 

D.O and Chen nodded. "The highnesses know better than we do." 

"What do you think Kris?" Suho asked his second leader. Kris shrugged his shoudlers. "I think we should join them." 

Suho sighed, making his final decision when he noticed his brothers all agreeing. He looked up at Taeyeon who was waiting for their answer. 

"Alright, we'll join you your highnesses." 

The Queens and Soldiers smiled at one another, relieved that this situation was solved. Well, until the main doors creaked open.  Everyone turned who the man who stood by the doors, their eyes widening. It was Leeteuk who had a blank expression on. 

"What'd I miss everybody?"

 

_____________________________________________

Okay, first things first about this chapter. Yonghwa has finally reached the stage of immortality! *YAY* :D (he needs to be and will be an immortal anyway so okay lol) ^^ Yes, Taecyeon needs to go back to the real world (to Seoul) because something happened to his mother and you'll find that out later. He'll only appear again once these conflicts are done. (don't worry hehehehhehe) :P I can't say much so yeah~ I think this is my longest chapter I've done so...I hope this will make it up for you guys ^^ 

Once again I'm sorry for updating late ;____; too much going on but hey, TaecYoon made a comeback :)))))))))))))))

aren't they adorable??????????????? get married already! tsk tsk~

Emyweuu1wg0w2v6ichvt6ml88p8v5c5q