Doubtful

Spades & Hearts II

Kevin creased his brows when the royal majesties stormed into their office. 

"What seems to be the problem Taeyeon-ssi?" 

"May we send these two for interrogation? In private." 

"Of course your highness. Dongho, please take them to the conference room." 

Dongho bowed and said, "This way please, your majesties."

The group followed Dongho along the hallway as he opened a door, leading inside the conference room. 

"Is there anything else I can do for the royal highnesses?" 

Taeyeon shook his head, "Nothing else Dongho. Thank you, you may leave." 

Dongho bowed once again as he disappeared from their sight. Taeyeon ordered Wooyoung and Chansung to make both Taecyeon and evil Taecyeon sit on one of the chairs. A light bulb hung above the ceiling and a long rectangular table was located in the middle of the room. Their hands were currently cuffed along the armrest of the chair, to prevent them from moving. The tension in the room got serious as everybody kept quiet. Only Taeyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung were standing up while Minjun, Sooyoung, Yoona and Tiffany sat on a bench located at the side near the wall. Taeyeon placed both of her hands on the table and glanced sternly at the two men. 

She sighed, "Alright listen up. I'm not 100% sure of who is the real Taecyeon here. However, we will ask questions about the both of you and just answer as you please." 

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, thinking that this interrogation session would be kind of ridiculous; to him at least. 

"Oh right, the one who appeared all of a sudden is with you Wooyoung?" 

"Yes, he's with me." 

Taeyeon went over to Taecyeon and leaned closer to him saying, "May I ask you a question then?" 

"Yeah, sure." 

"Where did you come from?" 

"When I was taken away by the immortals, I don't know what really happened because I out. I found myself on a wooden cot in a treetop and a group of boys took care of me since I was sick. After that-" 

"He's just making up stories!" evil Taecyeon said, when he cut Taecyeon off. 

Taeyeon turned to evil Taecyeon and rose an eyebrow. "Let him finish his sentence at least." 

"No way! He doesn't even have any evidence whether someone took care of him or not..." 

"As I was saying Taeyeon, after that I came here to the Eastern district to look for you guys and then I witnessed a commotion going on," Taecyeon clenched his fists as he glared at his clone. 

"Alright, well then...may we ask who are the boys and where are they now?" 

Taecyeon thought for a second. Where are they now... 

"Umm...they were with me just now during the attack but...I don't really know where they are right now." 

"Then how are we able to believe you? Because they may help you prove that you are Taecyeon you know." 

"Damn it Tae, you can read my mind! Aren't I saying the truth?" 

Taeyeon felt taken aback by his reply and pondered. He is saying the truth though...or maybe he's really convincing enough that it is true? Ugh, if only I can have the ability to know their past. 

"Taeyeon it's me! Ok T-a-e-c-y-e-o-n the Soldier. You even said 'Yoona who's the freshman?' to Yoona when I first met you guys. Don't you remember?" 

Evil Taecyeon then blurted out, "Yoona don't you remember I defended you from Donghae by grabbing his wrist to prevent him from touching you? When he came to the palace because of that warning the Kings have explained." 

Yoona looked at the both of them and shook her head.  

"Taeyeon unnie, they're both saying the truth," she said. 

"I know." 

A knock on the door was heard and Minjun went over to get it. He was confused when five boys were standing in front of him. 

"Who are you?" 

"We're looking for Taecyeon-ssi," Onew replied. 

"Come in..." 

Taecyeon's eyes glistened as he showed off his set of white teeth. He noticed the lost boys coming inside the room. 

"GUYS!" 

Jonghyun looked up and smiled, "Oh! Taecyeon-ssi!" 

"How's Minho?" 

"He's fine he has a sling on, as you can see..." 

Taeyeon interrupted their conversation as she walked up towards the boys. 

"Greetings to the lost boys. You must be Jonghyun?" 

"Ah...yes your highness." 

"May I know which Taecyeon have you saved?" 

Jonghyun pointed at Taecyeon but recognized evil Taecyeon on the other side. 

"Taecyeon-ssi has a clone?" 

"So how did you boys meet Taecyeon?" 

"We found him lying on the forest bed because the 12 Princes have kidnapped him I guess. We took him to our treetop to help him recover from his fever," Onew explained. 

Taeyeon's eyes widened since all of them were telling the truth. The others who sat at the bench had their eyes focusing on Taecyeon who was with Wooyoung. Evil Taecyeon panicked, not knowing what to do in the current situation. He should not reveal that he was Leeteuk's creation. They can't make him nor will they force him to reveal himself or his master and the princes would be at risk. 

"Chansung grab hold of him. Firmly," Taeyeon commanded as she went over to Taecyeon's clone. 

She slammed her hand on the table and yelled at the clone, "WHO ARE YOU?" 

By the time Taeyeon asked a question, Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Minjun went over to the table and focused at the clone. Everyone waited for his answer, even the lost boys were very curious to find out. 

The clone finally spoke up, "Yes. I am a humanoid form of Taecyeon now what do you want from me?" 

"Where did you come from? Who created you? Leeteuk?" 

He couldn't answer and kept his mouth sealed. Chansung took out a dagger and placed it near his neck. The clone swallowed hard, panicking right at the moment. 

"Are you going to answer or not?" 

He was hesitant but gave up and sighed, "Yes. Leeteuk took me as a replacement when the real Taecyeon was kidnapped by the Princes. That's all I have to confess because I don't know what his plans are. You may demand for an information but I have no damn idea alright?" 

Taeyeon backed away from him, sighing. "We'll deal with you later." She headed to the door until Wooyoung mentioned her name. 

"Tae! What about this guy?" he pointed at Taecyeon. 

"Wooyoung...he's Taecyeon so let go of him." 

"Oh, alright then." 

Taecyeon closed his eyes as he bit his lower lip. Damn you Woo, you're really an idiot. He stood up once Wooyoung freed his hands and went over to the door. All of them, with the exception of Taecyeon's clone, went to the lobby of the building as they settled down. Wooyoung threw his arms over Taecyeon's shoulder and grinned while Taecyeon ignored him. 

"Yah hyung! I missed you!" 

"Tsk, you don't even know who your real hyung was and that's very disappointing Wooyoung ah," he said as he sat down on the couch near the tall glass windows. 

"Hey, I'm sorry Taecyeon ah...you two look alike so how am I suppose to know?!" 

"You owe me BIG time Wooyoung." 

"Alright, I give up...fine." 

Taecyeon chuckled and nodded in satisfaction. Chansung and Minjun sat at the same couch where they sat at and also apologized to Taecyeon. 

Chansung scratched his head, "We're sorry Taecyeon hyung. Your clone tricked us well." 

"Nah, it's okay. That jerk Leeteuk really dared to replace me with a clone of mine. I'll make sure I'll get my revenge." 

Just then, Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung have reached the lobby after going down the stairs. They walked over the boys' side and greeted Taecyeon. 

"Hey there big guy! I knew you were the real Taec," Tiffany winked at him. 

"But thank god you have been taken care of the lost boys. I think without them, we should've been tricked all along!" Sooyoung heaved a sigh of relief. 

The lost boys approached Taecyeon and bowed. 

"Taecyeon-ssi, we're leaving now." 

"Oh why so sudden, Onew ah?" 

"We have to let Minho heal and we need the rest too. If you are in the need of help, just look for us in the forest and find our treetop nearby the river. Now, we hope you would capture all 12 Princes that have been bringing harm all across the Solitaire." 

Taecyeon stood up and shook their hands one by one. "I'll miss you guys." 

Minho smiled, "Just visit us anytime. We'll be glad to be at your service." 

"Okay, better set off before you bleed again." 

They laughed and bid their farewell to the others. Wooyoung noticed some novices having difficulties carrying heavy crates and mentioned Minjun and Chansung to off some help. Tiffany and Sooyoung joined the guys as they left Taecyeon and Yoona alone at the lobby. Taecyeon noticed Yoona standing up to go with the girls until he grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face him. 

"Can we talk for just a while?" 

"Shouldn't we go help them first?" 

He glanced at the guys and girls chatting with the novices since they were finished helping them. Yoona recognized what he meant and blushed. 

"They've finished helping them. Now can we talk?" 

"Fine, let's sit down first." 

Both of them sat at the couch as Yoona felt her heart skipping a beat. 

"I'm disappointed in you too," he said. 

"I'm sorry Taec, I knew it was you but I wasn't that sure so..." 

"Well then, did that clone of mine do anything to you when I wasn't here?" 

"Actually he sort of...made out with me-" 

"WHAT?!" 

Taecyeon sighed, clenching his fists at the same time. Yoona looked away and felt her cheeks flushing red. 

"You know I can beat the hell out of that jerk. Then what happened? He...didn't you right? If he had you, I'm not just going to beat the hell out of him, I'll kill him." 

"Taec you're overreacting. Since at that time he was suppose to be unwell I was surprised when he started to...make out with me BUT! I stopped him right away okay? Because I know you aren't like that. And no he didn't me. I wouldn't let you do anything to me until we're married so get that fact straight into your head." 

Taecyeon dazed off for a minute until he pulled Yoona in for a tight hug. She was caught-off guard and slowly hugged him back. 

"I'm sorry." 

She bit her lip, "You don't have to be sorry Taecyeon ah. I wasn't reprimanding you." 

"I'm here to protect you now. I'll keep my eye on you," he said grinning and released himself from her. 

"Wait, I have to punish you for kissing another guy," he smirked. 

"What? You're being ridiculous Taec."

"Oh come on! Just a kiss on the cheek will do~" 

He pouted when Yoona shook her head but in the end, she gave up and closed her eyes leaning closer to him. As she was about to kiss his cheek, Taecyeon made a playful move and turned his head, making her kiss his lips instead. Yoona gasped and playfully hit his arm. He ran around the lobby while she attempted to chase him. She caught his arm while he encircled his arms around her waist, both laughing at each other. 

Wooyoung shook his head, "Wow, they made up so fast."

Tiffany clapped her hands, "It's the power of love~" 

"Ugh. So cheesy," Minjun scoffed. 

Tiffany eyed on Minjun and swatted him on his shoulder. 

 

Kai cursed under his breath when Eli and Hoon were chasing after him. He was injured when his left calf got slit by a dagger, when Eli threw his aim on him. He tried to teleport but he was too weak since he was bleeding profusely. 

"Damn it!" 

He ran away from the two chiefs who were chasing right behind him as fast as he could but the pain struck him terribly that, he lost his balance and fell onto the ground. He felt his head burning from the pain that struck his left calf. Eli and Hoon bent down and checked that the immortal was unconscious as they forbid him from escaping by placing electrical handcuffs to lock his hands together. In that way, Kai's abilities were restrained automatically due to the handcuffs, specially made for people with abilities. Eli and Hoon immediately took him to the district's building. 

Suho and Chen witnessed the whole incident from afar and was worried for Kai's state. 

"Guardian, what do we do now?" Chen asked. 

"Report this to Leeteuk hyung. We have to get Kai back," Suho muttered under his breath. 

 

"Come in." 

Leeteuk said as he saw Baekhyun entering the room. 

"What is it?" 

Baekhyun fiddled with his fingers and stuttered, "Leeteuk hyung...umm...Kai has been..." 

"Speak properly Baekhyun." 

"Kai has been caught by the Diamonds' chiefs." 

He stopped writing and looked up. He pinched his temples and sighed in exasperation. 

"Oh my." 

 

___________________________________

'Sup everybody! :D I updated fast...well I guess I did LOL Okay, I shall PPYONG~~~ ^^ 

tumblr_mdgn5n74mn1qlopyto4_r1_250.gif