Disaster

Spades & Hearts II

"Split up, and prevent them from harming the Solitarians. GO," Taeyeon ordered as the group scattered to different directions. 

 

Chansung and Sooyoung went over to a corner where they witnessed a prince controlling things with his hand. 

"Stop what you're doing!" Chansung made himself invisible and aimed a punch onto Luhan's jaw. The young prince turned around, seeing a Queen in front of him. 

"Surrender prince," she hissed. 

He smirked, "I don't think so." 

Luhan controlled the wooden board and threw it towards Sooyoung's direction. Luckily, Sooyoung dodged the wooden board, glaring directly at Luhan. She decided to manipulate his mind in return. Weakness. Sooyoung scoffed when she noticed Luhan appearing pale. Chansung took this chance to pin him down on the ground. 

 

Baekhyun released light energy beam through his palm, aiming at Taeyeon. Wooyoung blocked the light rays with his sword and leaped forward to kick Baekhyun in his abdomen. Baekhyun stepped back to miss Wooyoung's attack, stumbling slightly. 

"Wooyoung, move." Taeyeon did a backflip with Wooyoung dodging in her way in order for her to kick Baekhyun successfully. Baekhyun groaned as he felt a heavyweight on top of him. 

 

Jay cursed under his breath when Xiumin threw a snowball in his face. He shoved it across his face being outraged, he consecutively aimed countless fireballs to Xiumin. Unfortunately Xiumin reached out his hand to freeze Jay's feet. 

"Jess I need a little help here!" Jay said in annoyance when he couldn't move a step. Jessica focused her eyes on Xiumin, inflicting pain through her manipulation. Xiumin winced in agony as he felt an excrutiating pain spreading in his mind making him curl up on the ground. 

"You should've done that earlier Jess," Jay frowned as he defrosted the ice with his flames. 

 

Kris flew in the air, trying to avoid the two people who were chasing after him. Junho and Hyoyeon caught up with Kris, panting heavily. 

"Junho ah, use your laser energy and bring him down here," Hyoyeon creased her brows, catching onto her breath. Junho did what Hyoyeon ordered him and attempted to shoot laser at Kris who were avoiding his shots. 

"Damn it he keeps on avoiding them," Junho whined. Kris fell onto the ground when Junho's laser seeped through his shoe. Hyoyeon immobilized Kris right away, preventing him from escaping.

 

Lay, Nichkhun and Yuri had a little trouble with D.O and Sehun. D.O was controlling the soil from the ground to rise, blocking their way. Sehun took in charge of the wind, making the surroundings blur. 

"Yuri I think you should dash through and stab them in the forearm or something," Nichkhun suggested. 

"I'll try." 

Yuri accelerated to the front, boosting up her speed to pass through the wind. D.O and Sehun were caught off-guard when Yuri appeared, slashing their forearms with her daggers. 

 

Sungmin shape-shifted into Leeteuk, convincing Chen and Suho to believe his physical form. Suho shook his head, whispering something to Chen. 

"He's a shape-shifter!" Suho exclaimed. Without hesitation Chen placed his palm on the ground, letting electricity flow through the soil, electrocuting Sungmin. Sungmin changed back to his original self, while Sunny threw a dagger in Chen's direction. Suho gathered all the water from a water hose, making it into a huge form of aqua sphere. Taecyeon stepped up to protect Sungmin, Sunny and Ian from the water, with his force-field. Yoona leaped from the ground, taking both Chen and Suho down, trapping their necks with her hands. 

 

Yonghwa, Seohyun, Minjun and Tiffany fought with Chanyeol and Tao. Minjun handled Chanyeol easily with his ice ability and Tao surrendered to Yonghwa who threatened him with his bow. The Soldiers and Queens headed back to the Palace with the princes taken care of. The princes trudged along the concrete path where it led to the Palace. Their hands were trapped by glowing handcuffs, along with the Soldiers' hands clutched onto their arms. Tao turned to his left, caught Suho giving the signal. He smirked, gripping tightly onto his wooden staff. He counted slowly in his mind, and tapped the other end of the staff onto the ground. Time halted as no one was moving, but Tao. He dashed quickly to his brother to uncuff them, as time ticked away. Once he was done, he tapped his wooden staff again to resume time. Everything turned back to normal, only difference was the princes were free to escape. Kris glanced at the other princes, indicating for them to move quick. The princes turned around, plunging the syringe that was filled up with clear liquid, onto the Soldiers' necks. The Queens were too appalled from what was happening and in a blink of an eye, the Soldiers' eyes were light blue, a glowing round circle in their lenses. It's as if they look like they were aliens that just landed on Earth. Ian and Lay hesitantly joined the Princes' side. 

Suho patted Lay's back. "Welcome back Lay. Now, go heal Luhan, D.O and Sehun. They're severely injured."

"I knew it! You were a traitor!" Taeyeon yelled at Lay. 

"Ian, you're supposed to stay with us!" Yoona grumbled to herself. Ian hid behind Kris, not willing to look at the Queens. 

"Wooyoung..." Taeyeon reached out to grab Wooyoung's hands but Wooyoung shook her hand off abruptly.

"You have nothing to do now your majesties. Your Soldiers are part of our clan now," Suho explained. 

Yoona took out her spade and pointed it directly into Suho's face. "Bring them back. NOW." 

Taecyeon stepped up in front of Yoona, blocking Suho from her view.

"Step away from the prince," he said in a serious tone. 

"Taec...you're kidding right?" Yoona laughed nervously. 

Taecyeon grasped Yoona's wrist firmly. "I said, step away from the prince."

Yoona gasped as she stared into Taecyeon's merciless eyes. "Taecyeon it hurts..." 

"Taecyeon let go of her," Kris ordered. 

He let go of her hand eventually, obeying Kris's order. 

"Let's go, Leeteuk's waiting." 

Suho reminded the others as they marched back to Leeteuk's mansion. Taeyeon stepped up and blocked them from leaving past the gates. 

"You ain't going nowhere," she demanded. 

"Boys!" Suho ordered the Soldiers to fight with the royal highness. They did as they were told. 

Kris whispered in Sungmin's ear. "Get Kai out of the Palace." 

"Yes your highness."

 

"Jay! Cut it out!" 

Jay continued to tackle her with quick moves. He was too strong for her to handle, she fell onto the ground. Yoona pushed Jay away from Jessica when he was about to stab her with his dagger. 

"Sica, are you alright?" Yoona helped her to stand up. 

Jessica brushed away some dirt on her clothes. "I'm fine. Yoona lookout!" 

Yoona stepped aside, as Taecyeon missed his aim. 

"Taecyeon wake up!" 

He groaned, "Quiet!" 

Taecyeon pulled her body against him, with a sword underneath her chin. 

"Don't move or else." 

Yoona turned to her sisters who were in the same position as her; defeated. The Soldiers were completely under control with the Princes. 

"Let's go!" With that, the Soldiers and the Princes escaped from the Palace, heading to the Mansion. The Queens panted heavily, their heads throbbing from all the fighting that happened. They trudged back to the Palace, taking a rest in the living room. Their hopes literally went down the drain. How were they going to get back the Soldiers? 

"Taeyeon...what are we gonna do?" Tiffany sighed helplessly. 

Taeyeon massaged her temples. She scanned through the living room, each and everyone of them were exhausted and solemn. 

"Cheer up guys. We'll find a way somehow." 

Yoona scoffed, "Now I know how the boys felt when we were under a spell." 

"Yeah it ," Yuri pouted. 

Taeyeon stood up and eyed on her sisters seriously. "I know exactly what we're going to do." 

"What?" they said in unison.

"The boys saved us from last time by figuring out how to turn them into their normal selves again. So, our mission is to sneak in to Leeteuk's mansion, find out the way to cure the boys, and get rid of Leeteuk once and for all. Got it?" 

"OKAY!" the girls squealed in excitement as they felt the adrenaline rush tensing up inside them. All of them washed up and went to their own bedrooms. Taeyeon brushed her hair while staring outside the window, gazing at the full moon. 

"We have a long way to go~" she sighed. 

 

Back in Leeteuk's mansion, the Princes and Soldiers have finally gathered in Leeteuk's room. Leeteuk focused on the Princes, especially eyeing on Sungmin; his only brother left. 

"Well done," Leeteuk clapped slowly. "I see you have brought Kai and Taecyeon's clone as well." 

Suho bowed, "We've used a Soldier to let him escape. So...what do we do now?"

"First of all, each of you accompany at least one Soldier just to be sure. Second, prevent the Queens from invading in our mansion. And lastly, never ever let the Soldiers meet any Queen. Understand?" 

The 12 Princes nodded, obeying Leeteuk's orders. He ordered them to leave his room immediately, for his own privacy. 

"I hope everything works out this time. It must..." he mumbled to himself. 

 

___________________________________