Clone

Spades & Hearts II

"Taecyeon hyung!" 

Wooyoung ran forward and hugged him. Taecyeon awkwardly hugged back and patted him on the back gently. 

"Hyung, where have you been? Are you okay?" 

"Woah, lots of questions you got there. The immortals kidnapped me but...I managed to find back my way here and the chiefs found me wandering in the woods." 

"Oh...is that so? Okay, at least you're fine." 

Taeyeon tilted her head to the side, wondering why she couldn't read Taecyeon's mind. Strange... 

"Taecyeon, are you sure you're okay? You don't seem victimized after the incident." 

"Ah, I...uh...fainted after I got kidnapped and then I just found myself in a forest. Don't worry Taeyeon ah, I'm fine." 

"I suppose you have had a blackout. Alright, get some rest please. Yoona, send him to the guest room." 

Yoona nodded and held Taecyeon's hand, pulling her with him. They marched through the hallway and entered a guest room. She leaned closer to Taecyeon and touched his forehead. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

He smiled, "Of course I am. I was worried about you Yoona." 

"I'm more worried about you. You made me panic!" 

"Well, I'm sorry for making you worry about me. I'm here now..." 

Taecyeon leaned closer and crushed his lips onto Yoona's. She responded the kiss by encircling her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his hair. Taecyeon became more passionate, leading Yoona towards the bed. Without breaking their kiss, Taecyeon took off his jacket carefully. Yoona noticed his sudden action and yelped in between kisses. As he was about to pull the zipper of her training suit down, she caught hold of his hand and broke the kiss, pushing him away from her. Both of them gasped for air, while Taecyeon awkwardly stood in front of her. 

"I'm sorry Yoona, I didn't mean to..." 

"It's fine. Now go get some rest." 

Yoona stood up and awkwardly scratched her head as she rushed out of the room. She felt her cheeks flushing red as she leaned against the door. Pull yourself together Yoona! She knocked her forehead lightly and went back to the chiefs' office. Apparently she found no one in the room so, she looked for the dining room. She opened the doors to the dining room and found everyone currently devouring into their meals. She sat beside Tiffany's seat, across from Taeyeon's position. 

"How's Taec?" Tiffany asked eagerly. 

"He's...fine. I told him to sleep." 

"How convincing of you." 

"Well what do you expect me to do? Sing him a lullaby song to sleep?" 

"Not that, but you should've at least asked him to join us for dinner." 

"Oh...I forgot about that. You didn't tell me you guys were here so..." 

"It's okay. Don't wake him up since you can feed him later on." 

Tiffany chuckled, earning a punch on the shoulder from Yoona.

 

"We're back!"

Onew's voice echoed from below as they climbed up on the ladder of the tree. Jonghyun peeked out from the open window, checking what they have brought. The four boys entered the sheltered area at the treetop and placed their food on the wooden table. 

"What did you guys get?"

Minho took out something from a pouch and showed it to Jonghyun.

"We got fish by the river."

"You guys went fishing? I didn't see you bringing the sticks though..."   

"We found sticks on the surface of the river," said Taemin.

Minho grabbed the pouch and climbed down the tree. 

"Where's he going?" Taecyeon asked, sitting up from the wooden bed. 

Jonghyun responded, "Minho's gonna start the fire and grill the fish for us." 

"Does he always cook the food?" 

"Not really. We take turns, so he's in charge of cooking today. Now, we'll have to wait for the fish to be grilled." 

"It's fascinating how you guys survive here in the forest." 

"It became our daily habit so...we got used to our environment." 

"Hmm, makes sense though." 

After a while of waiting, Minho climbed up and shared the grilled fish among the boys. Jonghyun passed a stick to Taecyeon, politely receiving it with both of his hands. All of them chatted and began sharing stories about one another. They laughed along with some of their jokes and teased each other. 

"So, Taecyeon-ssi do you like someone?" Taemin asked eagerly. 

"Me? Yeah, I like someone why?" 

Minho narrowed his eyes and demanded, "Who is it?" 

"Actually, I'm in a relationship with Im Yoona the Queen of the Solitaire." 

"WAH~ No way!" they exclaimed. 

"It's the truth guys! She's my girlfriend..." 

Jonghyun asked, "How long have you two known each other?" 

"About a year ago." 

Minho scoffed, "You two should've been at least husband and wife by then." 

"Well, I wasn't with her throughout the year. I returned back to the outside world." 

"Oh? You're an outsider Taecyeon-ssi?" 

"Yeah, I came back here for a mission. I explained it to Jonghyun." 

Jonghyun nodded and faced the others saying, "They're looking for the 12 Princes." 

Key grumbled, "Tsk. I guess Leeteuk must've really replaced us." 

"It doesn't matter now guys. Now we'll have to help Taecyeon-ssi. Taecyeon-ssi, where are you heading to next?" Onew asked.

Taecyeon thought for a minute and recalled the next district they were heading to next. 

"The Eastern Diamonds district." 

Minho and Key high-fived with each other. "Don't worry, we'll help you Taecyeon-ssi." 

 

Taecyeon woke up as the sun rose up. It was early in the morning and he found Yoona sleeping soundly beside him. He brushed away a few strands of hair that covered her face behind her ear, completely mesmerized by her own beauty. You look really gorgeous. I wish I can have you for myself... He was about to place his hand over her cheek until she stretched her arms all of a sudden. Yoona blinked a few times before opening her eyes. She smiled as she noticed Taecyeon gazing back at her. 

"Morning handsome~" 

"Good morning Yoona." 

She sat up and placed a hand onto his forehead, "You feeling any better?" 

He nodded, "Much better." 

"Alright then...let's get up and change into our training suits. Taeyeon and the others should be waiting for us outside." 

"Why?" 

She rose an eyebrow, "What do you mean by why? We're looking for immortals remember?" 

"Ah...right." 

Taecyeon and Yoona got dressed up and went outside the room, meeting up with the others. Tiffany spotted Yoona coming out from the building and made a signal towards her.

"They're there."

Yoona grabbed Taecyeon's hand and pulled him with her, walking towards the group at a corner. All of a sudden, someone shouted.

"REBELS!" a novice yelled as everyone began looking for weapons. Kevin ordered the warriors to prepare for an attack, while setting off an alarm as a signal. Soohyun and Kiseop sprinted forward to check for the rebels. 

"Wait, what are rebels?" Wooyoung whispered into Taeyeon's ear. 

"They are Solicit Rebels. They are against district chiefs and they're usually the ones who have betrayed their own districts due to some conflicts and arguments in the past. Also, they don't respect us Queens so they are against our rules too. That's why they are called rebels for the sake of being rebellious."   

"Oh, now I get it. Are they that dangerous?" 

"Well they are good at ripping each other's limbs off so be careful," Taeyeon winked at him and chuckled. 

"What are they cannibals? Oh whatever, I am Jang Wooyoung the Solitaire's soldier~" 

"Don't get too proud Wooyoung ah. They're not easy to deal with, because these rebels can have an ability to avoid any powers aimed directly at them." 

"You mean you can't hypnotize them?" 

"Yes, manipulation is too weak for them and you can't control their minds or whatsoever. So there's no use of controlling the rebels."

"Damn this will be difficult." 

Taeyeon made Wooyoung caught off-guard when she kissed his cheek all of sudden. 

"Count that as a motivation." 

Wooyoung grinned widely and boasted, "Where are those rascals? Let's get rid of them!" 

Tiffany shook her head, "Wooyoung ah, there's a huge army of them." 

"Tiffany's right. The rebels' population is quite absurd..." 

"THEY'RE HERE!" Minjun exclaimed.  

 

On the other hand, Taecyeon and the lost boys have almost reached their destination. However, Taecyeon noticed a commotion happening in the district. 

"Hey guys, I think there's a fight going on..." 

The lost boys glanced over and gasped. 

"It's the rebels!" 

"What are rebels?" 

"Taecyeon-ssi we'll explain to you later. You just have to know that the ones who have an 'R' tattoo on their right forearms are the rebels okay? Now we have to help them!" Jonghyun explained. 

The six of them ran forward and helped the diamond warriors who were fighting against the rebels. Taecyeon pulled out his sword from his scabbard, Minho and Key armed with daggers, Jonghyun with a battle axe and Taemin and Onew carried along a bow and a bunch of arrows. They urged forward and took down a few rebels as a start. The boys were fighting well until Minho got his left forearm cut. Taecyeon noticed him wincing and approached him immediately. 

"Minho, can you still fight? Don't push yourself too hard." 

"No worries, I got this Taecyeon-ssi." 

"Alright, I got your back." 

A rebel was about to stab Minho from the back and luckily, Taecyeon managed to kick the rebel away from him. 

"Guys, are you doing good?" Taecyeon reassured the boys. 

"Yes!" they replied without hesitation. 

Taecyeon looked up and spotted Wooyoung and Chansung beating up rebels in their way. He decided to run forward, while hitting rebels that were blocking his path. A smile lingered across his face when he could see Yoona's appearance as she was attempting to stab a rebel with her spade. Unfortunately, he glanced at a certain direction where he could see a tall, masculine figure that looks exactly like him. Baffled, he scratched his hair in amidst of a fight. Who is he? Why does he look like me? He shook his head and regained back his attention to his attack. After a few more rounds of stabbing and punching, Taecyeon searched his surroundings and almost all the rebels have died. He dashed forward to where Taeyeon's group at and pointed his sword directly at his own clone. The evil Taecyeon smirked as he pointed his sword at Taecyeon as well. 

"What is this?!" 

Wooyoung pointed his sword at the real Taecyeon as well as Chansung and Minjun. 

Taecyeon noticed his own best friends pointing the sword at him instead of his clone. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona rushed over to see what's the commotion about and their mouths were gaping with obvious disbelief. 

"What's going on here?" Taeyeon demanded. 

Taecyeon groaned to himself, "Wooyoung, drop your damn weapon." 

"Shut up! Who are you? A traitor?" 

"No! I'm Taecyeon and he's the traitor!" 

Evil Taecyeon shook his head, "He's the traitor here. He's Leeteuk's creation!" 

"Damn it you!" 

"That's enough! We have to do some interrogation here, to find out who's the real Taecyeon. Now if you two may please, follow us. Wooyoung and Chansung grab hold of them," Taeyeon stated as she headed back to the chiefs' building. 

Taecyeon struggled with Wooyoung's hold and attempted to break free. 

"Damn you Wooyoung! YOONA!" 

Yoona turned to Taecyeon and sighed doubtfully. 

"Hey, keep quiet and just let us interrogate you ourselves," Wooyoung said out of irritation. 

"But-" 

"No buts! Man, you're heavy so keep still would you?!" 

Taecyeon face-palmed himself, "And you talk to your hyung like that...you're really gonna get it from me later on." 

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing!" 

 

"Eh? Where's Taecyeon-ssi?" 

Jonghyun asked the rest of the boys but no one knew where he went. Minho was still bleeding as he groaned. 

"Hey guys, we need to clean up Minho's wound first," Taemin reminded. 

Onew pointed at a building and said, "Come on let's ask the chiefs for help." 

 

_______________________________

Hi guys.....LOL *awkward* as usual, I'm busy nowadays and I hardly have time to write (as well as a case of writer's block) but I managed to finish this chapter like..finally ROFL~ Forgive me though ;__; sigh~ I'll update as soon as I can ^^ ppyong~ 

Lots of love from 2PM~ ^^

tumblr_mdh10r68tY1qed4pgo1_500.gif