Déjà vu

Perfectly Imbalanced

 

 

After seeing Chanyeol walk away, Baekhyun took this as a sign that the premises are safe. He started crawling—though he doesn’t really know why—up to the edge of the counter when suddenly a pair of legs blocked him.

 

Oh no.

 

He gulped.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

He looked up to see Luhan staring at him worriedly. “What are you doing—“ He turned beside him and kicked Baekhyun inside softly.

 

“Aw!”

 

“Sshh!”

 

Baekhyun went back and leaned on the wood.

 

He saw Doe-eyed smirking at him.

 

“Luhan, what are you doing there?” Kai asked.

 

“Oh, hey Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun saw Doe-eyed looking up and smiled.

 

He gasped softly in shock when Doe-eyed stood up. “Hey,”

 

HE SPOKE!

 

“I didn’t know you work here.”

 

Kai glanced at them both.

 

“Oh this is just a part-time job.” Kyungsoo replied with a shrug.

 

This crazy can actually speak!

 

“Well, it’s nice to see you here.” Chanyeol disclosed when he noticed Kai was already gone. “See you around.”

 

He turned just in time Luhan started walking.

 

Baekhyun crossed his arms and glared at him. “So you’re not mute.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled at him evilly. “Nope.”

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips angrily. “.” He rolled his eyes and stood up. “Look, I don’t know what game you’re playing at—“

 

“Well, at least it’s obvious it’s not hide and seek,” Kyungsoo mocked.

 

Baekhyun clenched his fist to restrain his annoyance. “I don’t care. If you have a problem with me ing say it, .” He turned around and walked away, stomping his as loud as his annoyance.

 

He ended up texting Luhan that he went home first.

 

--

 

The next day, Baekhyun found himself in the hot seat when Luhan started interrogating him inside their dressing room. He avoided Luhan’s questions at home until here at the studio and realized he can’t actually avoid Luhan forever. Not when they actually live in the same roof.

 

Not when Luhan washes his clothes.

 

Not when Luhan cleans the house.

 

Not when Luhan feeds Brad Pitt.

 

Not when Luhan does everything inside the house.

 

Except for cooking.

 

So he decided to stop running.

 

“Lulu, I already told you, my tummy felt weird—“

 

“I wasn’t asking about that. I was asking what you were doing behind the counter crawling.” Luhan cut him off, enunciating the italics.

 

“Of course I had to hide, Chanyeol was there!” Baekhyun explained. “And Kai too!”

 

Luhan realized he’s not the only one with a crisis.

 

And he was thankful Baekhyun had it rougher.

 

Hohohohoho.

 

They heard the door open and immediately turned around.

 

“Oh, you guys are here,” The photographer said while entering. “I thought I tell you the concept for today’s photo shoot. It’s gender equality.”

 

 

“And?”

 

“And one of you has to cross-dress.”

 

Ahahahahaha.

 

Please leave me alone.

 

“And the staff all agreed with Baekhyun.”

 

Luhan flashed a bragging smile.

 

“WHY?!”

 

“Well, because you’re shorter than him.” The photographer, Chen, whose name they only found out a while ago, replied. “Alright, I’ll leave it to the stylists. Oh and there are a few important people who will be coming here today for an interview so the staffs are really nervous but I know you guys are going to do just fine.”

 

Except Baekhyun’s already planning his death.

 

“Alright? See you after 20 minutes.” Chen then disappeared behind the door.

 

Baekhyun dropped to the floor, his soul floating away.

 

Luhan slapped his soul back. “Oh come on, you’re going to do just fine. You’re used to this.” He teased.

 

“I hate you. I HATE ALL OF YOU!”

 

Luhan just laughed at him.

 

--

 

Chanyeol couldn’t be more comfortable inside his mom’s car while scanning Homme Fatale’s newest edition. Baekhyun was everywhere in each page. He couldn’t even hide his smile and he has no intention of hiding his happiness. Hell he never knew he was a model.

 

I should’ve known from the start. Oh goooood.

 

He was in such a good mood for an interview.

 

“This magazine is really impressive,” Mrs. Park murmured, eyes still fixed on the magazine. “Not only do they showcase pretty boys but pretty boys with impressive backgrounds. This magazine will be perfect for the extension of our business.”

 

Chanyeol nodded.

 

The car pulled over and they both look away from their magazines.

 

“Oh we’re here,” Mrs. Park went out first then Chanyeol followed.

 

“Mrs. Park, good morning. We are honored to have your company here.” The director greeted while leading them inside the studio. “Fancy seeing you too, Mr. Park Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol smiled at him.

 

“This is a very perfect timing. Right now, we are having a photo shoot with two of our top models.”

 

“Excellent.” Mrs. Park murmured as they enter the studio.

 

Chanyeol was instantly amazed the moment he set foot at the studio. There were fancy clothes on the rack, lights, cameras everywhere and staff working around the place, all dedicated to their job.

 

They stayed at the back for a while when they saw the models at the front.

 

One was dressed up in a black suit with specs while the other one was…

 

Baekhyun.

 

In a dress.

 

Pink to be exact.

 

With pony tails.

 

And a lollipop.

 

Chanyeol’s happiness just exploded.

 

“Baekhee?” Mrs. Park said.

 

Chanyeol snapped. “Oh .”

 

“BAEKHEE!” Mrs. Park yelled enthusiastically and walked to Baekhyun.

 

Oh my god mother.

 

WHY ARE YOU MY MOTHER.

 

--

 

The moment Baekhyun saw Mrs. Park making her way to them, screaming ‘Baekhee’ and whatnot, he immediately pulled Luhan to ask for help. But because Luhan was semi-stupid, he actually didn’t know what to do except share Baekhyun’s agony.

 

“Baekhee!”

 

“Mrs. Park, hi!” Baekhyun greeted with a fake smile.

 

 

Confused, the Director walked over. “Um, Mrs. Park—“

 

“Uh, director!” Chanyeol immediately pulled the Director with him. “I have a few questions.”

 

 

“Baekhee?” Luhan heard their photographer, Chen, murmur. “Um, excuse me—“

 

“Chen!” Luhan walked over and blocked Chen’s view. “I have to tell you something.”

 

 

“You look so wonderful, Baekhee. Are you a model here?” Mrs. Park asked, eyes full of expectations.

 

“…yes. I am. Part-time.”

 

“How adorable!” Mrs. Park gleamed and pulled Baekhyun into a tight hug. “I can’t wait until you and Channie make adorable babies!”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

 

BABIES?!

 

ME AND CHANYEOL?!

 

Never in a million years would I want to get inside Chanyeol’s pants.

 

Although his abs was so y…

 

And his pelvis is so hot…

 

Baekhyun shook his head and broke out from the hug. “Speaking of Chanyeol, where is he?”

 

“Oh, Channie!” Mrs. Park turned around and gestured for Chanyeol to come. “Aren’t you happy to see your girlfriend?”

 

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun. “You look wonderful, babe.”

 

Baekhyun looked at him shyly. “Thanks…”

 

He heard Luhan snorting somewhere.

 

Ignoring, he noticed Chanyeol looked really fresh in casual clothes. He was actually overwhelmed, like he never knew Chanyeol can look this attractive by just wearing not-so-fancy clothes. It made him look less intimidating and scary—which was the reason why he kept on running away from him, Chanyeol looked like the person who would lock you up the moment you give in to his desires.

 

Desires.

 

WAIT.

 

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

 

WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?

 

He snapped back and pulled Chanyeol. “Can I talk to him privately, Mrs. Park?”

 

“I told you to call me mother. Of course you can. Run along now.” Mrs. Park then turned to the director who was waiting for a word.

 

Baekhyun tiptoed and pinched Chanyeol’s ear then started walking, pulling the giant with him.

 

“Aw aw aw Baek! My ear my ear! My ear is in pain Baek my ear is hurting!”

 

Baekhyun ignored him until they reached a room somewhere at the end of the hallway.

 

He pushed Chanyeol inside and slammed the door shut.

 

“What are you doing here?!”

 

“I can explain.”

 

“Well you better!”

 

“Homme Fatale actually invited us for an interview and since the magazine is really popular, my mom accepted the invitation so our business can be more widely known.”

 

“Your business is already widely known!”

 

“Well…mom wants it to be more widely known.”

 

Businessmen are such pain in the .

 

Baekhyun sighed. “Alright fine. Nobody here knows I’m Baekhee, not that I acknowledge it or anything, so what are we going to do? Your mom thinks I’m Baekhee, which is true in some way but—“

 

“Baekhyun.” Chanyeol interrupted. “I get your point.”

 

“Well congratulations.”

 

“Look, I’ll take care of this. I’m a businessman; I know how to deal with this.”

 

“You better.” Baekhyun crossed his arms.

 

Chanyeol walked back to the door and turned the knob. He paused and silently cursed. “Oh .”

 

“What?”

 

Chanyeol turned the knob again. “.”

 

“What? What is it?”

 

Chanyeol turned to him. “I can’t open the door.”

 

"WHAT?!"

 

“It’s locked from outside!”

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S LOCKED FROM OUTSIDE?! WHO LOCKED IT?!"

 

Chanyeol flinched. “You tell me, you’re the one who closed the door!”

 

Baekhyun walked to the door and tried opening it but to no avail. “It’s locked.”

 

“That’s what I said.”

 

“Do you have a phone?”

 

Chanyeol tapped his pockets then fished out his phone. “Yeah…but there’s no signal.” He said while walking around trying to find signal.

 

“Well do something! I have to be back there! I have a photo shoot!”

 

“Alright, alright, just relax.” Chanyeol spotted some kind of metal rod from behind all the piled broken chairs. He pulled it out and brushed the dusts off, thinking that maybe a metal rod can save him from Baekhyun’s wrath. He wanted a peaceful death.

 

“What are you going to do with that?” Baekhyun asked while watching Chanyeol grip it tightly.

 

“I don’t know.” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“What do you mean—“ Baekhyun jumped at the loud bang Chanyeol produced by slamming the metal rod on the knob. “Are you nuts?!”

 

Chanyeol scratched his neck. “I thought it was going to work.”

 

Baekhyun stomped his feet angrily while groaning. Well it’s not like he can do anything himself. When he finally calmed himself down, he sat on the floor and leaned on the wall while crossing his arms. Chanyeol turned to him, noticing the silence, which for him was scarier than Baekhyun himself. “Baekhyun?”

 

“What? It’s not like we can get out.” Baekhyun replied, not even sparing a glance on him.

 

Chanyeol ended up sitting on the opposite side. Well, the silence is deafening. Maybe he’s been used to Baekhyun yelling and screaming all over his face that it’s scary seeing him silent like this. Then he wondered why Baekhyun always screams and yells when they’re together. It’s like there wasn’t a single time he was calm with him. Well, this doesn’t count because this is nowhere near calm.

 

He finally had enough and cleared his throat. “Um, Baekhyun?”

 

“What?” Baekhyun replied in exasperation. He noticed Chanyeol flinching when he did. “I’m sorry…what?” He repeated, calmer this time.

 

Chanyeol fiddled with his hands. “I was just wondering…why are you always mad when we’re together? Do you hate me?”

 

That question sounds so suicidal, to be honest.

 

But yeah, who cares anyway.

 

Baekhyun sighed. “Are you serious?”

 

“Well, you don’t have to answer—“

 

“I can’t really blame you for anything. Obviously, you haven’t done anything wrong besides being an idiot. It’s just me…but I’m trying,” Baekhyun replied rather…sadly. Chanyeol can sense honesty in him and it made him worried that behind that mischievous mask is something deep.

 

“Trying?”

 

“No, it’s nothing,”

 

They stayed like that for almost an hour; Chanyeol watching Baekhyun’s every move and Baekhyun avoiding Chanyeol like his life depended on it. It wasn’t awkward between them though, Chanyeol can feel.

 

His impression on him doesn’t change though.

 

Baekhyun is definitely beautiful.

 

It’s not just the make-up—actually the make-up makes him look like a porcelain doll—he’s just really beautiful. Maybe Baekhyun wasn’t just the perfect candidate. Maybe he did want him. For real. And not pretentious. But he knows that Baekhyun would never agree with it. And so he was afraid, all he can do is watch him from afar.

 

But he doesn’t know that both of them might or might not be scared.

 

Of something.

 

Definitely.

 

Baekhyun let out a loud heavy sigh.

 

“Are you bored?” Chanyeol asked, stating the obvious. “I’m sorry you got stuck here with me.”

 

“Why are you being nice?”

 

Chanyeol blinked.

 

“Sorry, I don’t mean to come off rude or anything. It’s just that, it’s weird for someone like you to be not cocky or arrogant or bashful or something. I mean you’re goddamn rich. You can have anything you want, all the girls you want—boys, in your case—so it’s weird.”

 

“Not all rich kids are cocky, you know.”

 

“Well, you sort of made that impression to me the first time we met. I didn’t even know you were a CEO at that time but you sort of intimidated me.”

 

“I did?”

 

“Yeah, with the phone and all.”

 

“That was Sehun, my friend.”

 

Baekhyun paused. “…well, I didn’t know. And then you came knocking on my door. I was like, he actually went here personally and didn’t call for a meeting or something.”

 

“Why would I even do that?”

 

“Because that’s what CEOs do?” Baekhyun said nonchalantly. “So I figured you were an idiot.”

 

“Ouch.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “It’s nice, actually. Then again, it frustrated me that you weren’t as bad as I thought.”

 

“Trust me, you haven’t seen enough.”

 

“I know.”

 

That’s why I’m avoiding you, duh.

 

“Well,” Chanyeol straightened his legs. “You aren’t bad yourself.”

 

Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion.

 

“If we didn’t get on the wrong foot, I’d be flirting with you right now.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled and lowered his head to hide his blush.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t hide a smirk. “That’s why I knocked on your door.”

 

“I thought it’s because you needed an instant girlfriend? As how I put it,”

 

“Yeah because I accidentally told my mother I have when she set me up to this…girl,”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “You’re already engaged?”

 

“If it weren’t for you, I would’ve been. She suddenly showed up and told me I’m going to marry this girl who…you know,” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“By the way you’re unsure of what to say, I don’t think I need to ask what she looks like,”

 

“Well, it was for obvious reasons.”

 

“If it was for obvious reasons, why does she seem to like me?”

 

“Oh yeah…I kinda took care of that…your background and everything.”

 

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped. “Park Chanyeol.”

 

“It was just a tiny bit of twisted lies—“

 

“PARK CHANYEOL!”

 

“Well I knew my mother was going to do a background check! I didn’t want to cause you any more trouble so I did what I can!” Chanyeol defended.

 

Baekhyun massaged his temple. “You are giving me headaches, seriously.” He turned to his left and noticed rustling sounds followed by a loud squeak coming from behind the piled wooden chairs. He froze. At the second squeak, he jumped up his spot and ran to Chanyeol. “RATS!!!!”

 

“What?” Chanyeol was startled when Baekhyun suddenly stuffed himself behind him, pushing him in front. “What’s wrong?”

 

“What do you mean what’s wrong?! There’s a freaking rat!” Baekhyun yelled. Chanyeol turned to the front just in time the mice ran to the other side.

 

“OH MY GOD!!!”

 

“Baekhyun, it’s a mouse.”

 

“MOUSE OR RAT OR WHATEVER THEY’RE ALL THE SAME!” Baekhyun yelled on Chanyeol’s ear.

 

Chanyeol winced and covered his ear. “It’s not going to hurt you.”

 

The mouse ran nearer to them, causing Baekhyun to shriek louder. “CHANYEOL KILL IT!”

 

“What? What do you mean kill it? I’m not going to kill a mouse!”

 

Baekhyn pushed him to the side in exasperation. “Fine! Then I’ll do it myself!” He straightened himself and grabbed the metal rode Chanyeol used earlier in attempt to break the door knob. Chanyeol stood up and approached Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun, just stop. It’s not going to hurt you, okay?”

 

Baekhyun ignored him and continued looking for the mouse.

 

“Baek—“

 

Squeak.

 

“AHHH!!!!” Baekhyun swayed the metal rod, hitting Chanyeol, who was behind him, on the head, then threw it on the piled chairs. Chanyeol’s sight blurred as he falls back down to the floor with a loud thud. Baekhyun crooked his eyebrow when no mouse emerged from the scattered chairs. “Chanyeol, it’s gone—oh my God!” He exclaimed the moment his sight fell to the injured giant on the floor. “YOU’RE HEAD IS BLEEDING!”

 

“Yeah…I was wondering why I don’t feel anything…” Chanyeol murmured in pain.

 

Baekhyun fell on his knees in front of him. “What happened?”

 

“I don’t know…but I’m sure there was a metal rod involved somewhere…”

 

Baekhyun gasped in guilt. “I am so sorry!”

 

“Yeah…it already happened so…”

 

Baekhyun tore the cloth at the bottom of his skirt.

 

“Baekhyun? What are you doing?”

 

“Well, we have to stop the bleeding at least,” Baekhyun murmured while occupied with placing the cloth on Chanyeol’s open wound. “Does it hurt?”

 

Chanyeol didn’t answer, instead, he just watched Baekhyun. This has definitely happened before. Funny how every time they’re together, Baekhyun will always end up hitting him with something. He chuckled to himself.

 

Danger zone.

 

“Why are you laughing? Oh my god, have you gone crazy?”

 

Chanyeol squinted at him. “What? No. I just remembered something.” He lifted his hand up in response to the pain he was feeling in his head and ended up touching Baekhyun’s hands. Baekhyun, obviously, withdrew it. He smirked and grabbed Baekhyun’s hand. “Your hands are so soft.”

 

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s hand away. “That’s ual harassment!”

 

“Aw!” Chanyeol feigned a pained expression.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you okay? Does it hurt that much?” Baekhyun asked worried, one question after another. Chanyeol opted to continue but he just can’t help but smile in amusement as Baekhyun’s expression. Of course, Baekhyun noticed immediately and hit him on the arm. “Ugh! Jerk!”

 

Chanyeol laughed but stopped abruptly in pain. “My neck is starting to hurt though.”

 

“Well duh, you’re lying on concrete.” Baekhyun replied. After a few moments of battling with his own conscience, he finally gave up. He kneeled properly on the floor and tapped his lap. Chanyeol gave him a questioning look. “If it really hurts that much, you can lay your head here.”

 

Chanyeol wasn’t convinced enough though.

 

“Well, the wound is my fault.” Baekhyun added shyly and bit his lip. When Chanyeol started smiling, he helped him place his head on his lap properly. “Your head is heavy.”

 

“There are a lot of thing inside my head.” Chanyeol replied, looking up at Baekhyun.

 

“Like what?”

 

Like how beautiful you are.

 

“Some…things,” Chanyeol murmured while closing his eyes.

 

“Are you going to sleep?”

 

“I’m not allowed to sleep?”

 

After a long pause, Baekhyun spoke again. “Well, I guess you can.” Chanyeol gave him a smile in response.

 

Truth to be told, Chanyeol does look like a kid when he’s curled up like this, trying to suppress the pain he inflicted. Okay, more guilt, thanks. Anyway, they definitely got off the wrong put. But first impressions doesn’t really last forever. Maybe a day or two he’d find Chanyeol’s idiocy really charming than irritating.

 

Before he knew it, his hand found its way on Chanyeol’s soft curly hair, brushing the locks while humming a tune.

 

--

 

“Are you possessed or something?” Sehun asked through the phone while driving downtown, one hand occupied on the wheel. “First, you took me to this newly opened shop. And now, you bought a bubble tea shop for me?”

 

“What? You don’t like it?”

 

“No! It’s creeping me out! Seriously, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“Can’t you just accept a simple act of kindness?”

 

Sehun choke on his tea. “Excuse me? Kai, you are never kind. We’ve known you for years and you’re my brother and as far as I can remember, you always hit me with your toys.”

 

“No, I don’t.”

 

“Yes, you do. That last time you were like this was when you were in love with that—wait a minute,”

 

What?”

 

“You’re in love aren’t you?!”

 

“What? What are you talking about?”

 

“Kai, I can totally hear you blushing right now. Which is good because I don’t want to see it.” Sehun murmured. “Okay now, speak. SPEAK!”

 

“Alright, alright. It’s not like this is the first time you witnessed my change of heart. I kinda like Luhan’s friend.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Luhan’s friend, Baekhyun. You haven’t met him yet?”

 

“No, I only know Luhan but not Luhan’s friend.”

 

“Well, if you know Luhan then you’ll meet Baekhyun sooner or later.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“Wait, was he the one you’re with at that restaurant—“

 

“Oh, wait I gotta go!” Kai yelled and hung up.

 

“Wow.” Sehun whispered sarcastically while dropping his hand. He stopped when he saw a familiar vehicle driving away. “Chanyeol?” He continued driving but stopped again when he saw a familiar face emerging from the door. And as expected, “Luhan?”

 

Luhan looked up at him, startled.

 

“Well well well, here we are again.”

 

Luhan bit his lip at the memory of their first meeting, in which he embarrassed himself big time. Big, big time. Big to the ninth power time.

 

Luhan attempted to run but Sehun was fast enough to jump off his car and grab his hand. “Okay, you are not getting away from me this time.”

 

 “What are you doing here?”

 

“I was just driving by. What’s wrong? You sounded troubled.”

 

Luhan pulled his hand back and sighed heavily. “I can’t reach Baekhyun! He suddenly disappeared now I can’t find him anywhere. I can’t even call him!”

 

“You can use my phone,” Sehun said while giving his phone.

 

Luhan hesitated at first but he was too worried for Baekhyun right now, he’ll accept any help he can get. He took Sehun’s phone and punched the numbers. After a few seconds, they heard TTS’ Twinkle playing on the background. Luhan pulled Baekhyun’s backpack that he was carrying closer to his ears and realized it was coming from inside. He ended the call and sighed. How is he going to find Baekhyun now?

 

“Are you going to wait here again?”

 

Luhan nodded.

 

Well, this is another déjà vu.

 

--

 

The moment Baekhyun stopped humming, Chanyeol slowly woke up. Baekhyun looked down on him and watched as Chanyeol scrunch his nose while rubbing his eyes. Like a cute little kid. Except, he wasn’t really little. If anything, he was a giant. But cute nonetheless.

 

Chanyeol finally opened his eyes and stared straight into Baekhyun’s eyes, startling the latter who was watching him. “Uh, hi,” Baekhyun greeted awkwardly.

 

“How long was I asleep?”

 

“Not that long.”

 

Chanyeol slowly sat up while Baekhyun stretched his legs due to the strain. Chanyeol checked the time. “It’s already 5 PM.”

 

“What?” Baekhyun exclaimed followed by a stomach growl.

 

“Well, looks like we can’t really stay here. Doesn’t anyone ever walk around this place?”

 

“This room is at the deepest part of the studio. I don’t think anyone’s going to come.”

 

Chanyeol stood up and fished his phone from his pocket then started searching for reception. “Well, this has to work in some way. We’re going to die of hunger in here.” Baekhyun cringed at the thought.

 

Chanyeol walked around the room—with Baekhyun watching him closely—until he reached a corner and he climbed up the piled chairs. His eyes grew wide when he saw hope on that one line of reception. “Yes!” He exclaimed and immediately called Sehun. Baekhyun walked closer to him.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Sehun! Thank God!”

 

“Chanyeol? What’s wrong?”

 

“Look, where are you right now?”

 

“I’m in…”

 

“Homme Fatale Studio.”

 

Baekhyun’s ear twitched at the familiar voice. “Luhan?”

 

Hearing Baekhyun, Chanyeol immediately asked Sehun. “Who’s with you right now?”

 

“Uh…Luhan.”

 

Baekhyun immediately climbed up to get closer. “Luhan!”

 

“Baek?! Is that you?!”

 

“Yes it’s me!”

 

“You’re with Chanyeol?! What happened to you?!”

 

“We got locked up inside a room.”

 

“What?! Where?!”

 

“That room at the end of the hallway we used to spread rumors of ghosts about!”

 

“Alright just stay there! We’re coming!”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol hi-fived immediately while giggling happily. After a few minutes, someone started banging on the door and opened it. Luhan immediately attacked Baekhyun with a tight hug. “Baek! Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine…Lulu, I can’t breathe….”

 

“Oh!” Luhan immediately broke the hug and laughed. “Sorry. I thought something happened to you.” He glanced at Chanyeol then back to Baekhyun. “Did something happen to you?”

 

Baekhyun, of course, read through his words. “Of course not!”

 

Luhan ruffled his hair. “Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up.” They walked out together in pairs. “Oh by the way, Baekhyun this is Sehun, Chanyeol’s friend, and Sehun this is Baekhyun, my friend.”

 

“Yeah, nice to meet you.” Both Baekhyun and Sehun said in unison, startling the two other.

 

“Told you you’d get along,” Luhan whispered to Sehun.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, was occupied with something.

 

Baekhyun? Ah, so this is the guy Kai’s in love with.

 

He kept on staring at Baekhyun, probably trying to study him, when Baekhyun suddenly turned to him. “What?”

 

“Oh, nothing, you just look really familiar.”

 

Of course that was an excuse. Although he does look familiar with the wig and the skirt.

 

“Well he should be,” Chanyeol said from behind him. “He’s Baekhee.”

 

Sehun stopped immediately. “He’s—You’re Baekhee?!”

 

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol then turned to Sehun. “I hope you’re not freaked out.”

 

Of course not.

 

Not when my brother’s in love with you.

 

You who happened to be Baekhee of all people.

 

“Oh he knows,” Chanyeol said and shrugged as they continue walking.

 

So basically, Kai’s in love with the male version of Chanyeol’s fiancé.

 

 

Wow, good luck to that.

 

I’ll be watching with popcorns.

 

 


 

 

Shamelessly posting this at 1:30 A.M.

So yeah my exam's done. YAYYYYYYY!

I know this is shorter than the other chapters but I'm in writer's block because of all the studying. -.-

Anyway, let's welcome KYUNGSOO! *throws confetti*

In this chapter, I conclude that they are all in a big ing mess.

- gelie