Just for Tonight

Perfectly Imbalanced

 


 

“She’s a what?”

 

“She’s a dude.”

 

Sehun paused for a moment to think and then grinned. “Told ya you were born to be gay.”

 

“What does that have to do with anything?” Chanyeol asked, exasperated, as he straightened his legs on the couch.

 

Sehun shrugged and sat on the seat opposite to Chanyeol’s. “Anyway dude, did you ask him out? Was he pretty? Cool? Attractive?”

 

“Whoa whoa whoa, calm down soldier.” Chanyeol interrupted. “Sehun, I am looking for a freaking girlfriend.”

 

“Then just ask him to act like one. He dressed up right?”

 

“That’s what I did. I even told him I’d pay him.”

 

Sehun’s jaw dropped. “You what?” Chanyeol opened his mouth to answer but Sehun raised his hand to stop him. “I just—“ Then he pinched his nose bridge and looked up, as if he was crying for disappointment or something. “Why would—oh my God,” Then he turned around and shook his head.

 

“Sehun—“

 

Sehun held up a hand again to interrupt. “I can’t believe—“

 

Chanyeol decided to throw a pillow on his head. “Stop the freaking drama,”

 

“Yeah, okay,” Sehun turned back to him. “Dude, when you ask a favor, you don’t pay. It’s a favor. A favor. Not a deal or service or whatever. Seriously.”

 

“Are you scolding me right now?”

 

“Ahaha, no of course not.” Sehun said with an awkward laugh. “Well, if he doesn’t give in then just find another one.”

 

Chanyeol frowned. “He would’ve been perfect though.”

 

“Yeah except he didn’t have ies.” They laughed it out, interrupted when Chanyeol’s telephone suddenly rang. They glanced at each other, both lazy to pick up so they let the voice mail do that talking.

 

I have a feeling you’re just lazy to answer,” Kai said through the phone. They both snort. “But anyway, I need your on that exhibit this afternoon, in case you have forgotten Mr. CEO. I’ll be coming also. Be sure to be there. Bye you lazy .”

 

“He knows me too well,” Chanyeol murmured.

 

--

 

Kai entered the premises, completely dressed with suit and leather shoes and hair overflowing with gel…because he’s a show-off like that. He was inside the Homme Fatale main studio where two of their best models are having a photo shoot; one of them would be his friend, Lu Han.

 

He leaned on the wall with the perfect view as he watched Lu Han and the other model, a sophisticated brunette haired guy, dressed in leathers—mainly black—with the iest eyeliner on. Kai never knew someone can compare with Lu Han’s beauty. He was extremely interested with the brunette.

 

Once they were done, Lu Han (having noticed him when he came in) immediately approached him though his eyes remained fixed on the brunette who was now gulping water (looking so hot) while an assistant fans him.

 

“What are you doing here?” Lu Han asked with a smile.

 

“I was in the area so I thought I’d come by. You look dazzling,” Kai replied. “Um, who’s that?”

 

Lu Han turned to where Kai was looking. “Oh, you haven’t met him yet right?” Kai nodded. “Baekhyun!” Luhan called. When Baekhyun turned, Kai had never seen such beautiful and innocent smile before, a complete opposite of what he displayed during the photo shoot. Luhan gestured for him to come closer and Baekhyun did immediately.

 

Kai was completely star struck.

 

“I want you to meet a friend,” Luhan said. “Baek, this is Jongin though he prefers to be called Kai.”

 

Baekhyun acknowledged him with a smile and offered a handshake.

 

“Kai, this is Baekhyun,”

 

Kai immediately shook his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you, Kai,” Baekhyun said with the brightest smile, it’s almost as if his eyes disappeared. He looked like a puppy.

 

Kai only nodded in response.

 

“Lu Han! Baekhyun! Krystal’s here! We’re doing another shoot!” The photographer yelled. They turned to Krystal who has just arrived. Baekhyun bowed to Kai and then left.

 

“Are you going to stay here?” Lu Han asked.

 

Kai shook his head. “I actually have a business to attend to so I’ll be going.”

 

“Okay. Take care Kai!” Lu Han waved then started walking

 

Kai spared a glance to Baekhyun before he disappeared behind the glass doors.

 

--

 

Chanyeol held on to the closet just after he had successfully pulled his pants up. He almost fell like a lot of times and Sehun who was watching him looked like he was going to burst out laughing any minute. “What are doing here, anyway?”

 

“You’re only asking me that now?” Sehun shook his head and chuckled. He watched as Chanyeol grab his leather shoes from somewhere under his bed. “Are you going to a formal event?”

 

“It’s an exhibit, Sehun, of course it would be formal.”

 

Sehun tilted his head. “What about those exhibit in the malls—“

 

“What I mean is, it’s an exhibit where I am invited so of course it’s formal,” Chanyeol explained while fishing his shoes out from under the bed. He brushed the dusts off then wore them.

 

Afterwards, Sehun found himself waiting outside, walking back and forth beside his car while kicking a stone. He actually thought he’d see Lu Han today but his house looked empty. After a few minutes, Chanyeol finally walked out, looking like a real businessman…except for his curly hair. It doesn’t really do justice to the whole appearance with Americana and stuff but who cares anyway.

 

“So, why am I driving you downtown again?” Sehun asked.

 

“Because you’ve been using my name a lot of times.” Chanyeol replied while hopping inside Sehun’s car.

 

“No, it’s because you’re lazy to drive your own car. You’re like the laziest CEO in the world.” Sehun said while starting the engine.

 

“Why thank you, Oh Sehun. Now drive.”


Sehun rolled his eyes and started driving away.

 

--

 

“And…that’s a wrap!” The photographer announced and finally, Baekhyun was able to breathe normally again. All these posing almost hurt his face. He took one of the bottles and drank from it as he walked to their dressing room, following Luhan.

 

“Baek, the staff said we can keep some of the clothes.” Lu Han said while scanning the clothes on the rack.

 

“Really?” Baekhyun looked at the mirror. “I’ll keep this one then.”

 

“Are you sure? You don’t want anything else?”

 

“Nope. It’s fine.”

 

“You are such a er for leathers.” Lu Han chuckled and finally was able to decide on the clothes he wanted to keep.

 

Baekhyun packed his things, which mainly contained his own make up because when he tried their staff’s make up, he was itchy for a week and spots formed on his face. He looked like a monster.His skin was super sensitive. He plopped down on the couch with a loud sigh. “So tired.”

 

Lu Han looked at him from the mirror while taking his make-up off. “You’re not going to remove your make-up?”

 

“I’ll just do it at home.”

 

After a few minutes, Lu Han announced they go home.

 

Baekhyun carried his backpack and followed Lu Han outside. When Krystal called Lu Han, Baekhyun just left him and proceeded outside the studio first. He took out his keys then rode his motor bike. It matched with his clothes so he got a lot of looks from the people passing by.

 

He decided to look around while waiting for Lu Han when a crowd and flash of lights caught his attention. There was some kind of event from across the studio, at the Kim Convention Center.

 

He watched the people and the ridiculous things they were doing, especially the reporters, when a highly expensive car blocked his view of the people. The car parked in front of the starting line of the red carpet and he saw a familiar face walk out.

 

Park Chanyeol!

 

--

 

“I told you to hurry. Now you’re late. These girls and reporters are going to you.” Sehun scolded while pulling over. “Now go Romeo.”

 

“Guess I’m too hot.”

 

“Oh shut up.”

 

As soon as Chanyeol was outside, Sehun drove away.

 

Chanyeol looked around, surprised by the sudden proximity of the reporters. Their blinding flashes hurt his eyes so he tried to avoid them. When he turned to the other side, he saw women grabbing and clawing each other just to get close to him. 

 

One of the reasons he's gay.

 

Women are such heartless monsters.

 

“Kyaaa! Chanyeol! Marry me!” One girl with super heavy make-up yelled while jumping up and down.

 

Suddenly, the girls were surrounding him, yelling at the same time he doesn’t even know if they were speaking Earth. “Um—“ He tried to talk but he was interrupted with more deafening yells.

 

Really, really heartless monsters.

 

--

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol getting squeezed in between the ladies. He rolled his eyes and sighed. It was so hard being nice. He went back inside and grabbed the wig and heels Krystal was holding then ran back outside.

 

“Hey!” Krystal yelled.

 

Lu Han immediately followed him outside and found him riding his motorbike, already warming up the engine. “Baek? Where are you going?”

 

Baekhyun threw his backpack to Lu Han. “I’ll be back in a minute!” He yelled then drove away, leaving Lu Han dumbfounded.

 

He stopped at the opposite side of the street to wear the wig and the heels. Baekhyun was so thankful it was his size and that his jeans were tight enough to show is and that the leather jacket was for neutral gender. He fixed his wig and zipped his jacket up and then wore the helmet back on his head.

 

He drove his motorbike to the other side where Chanyeol was being swarmed with ladies and parked just in the middle of them all, receiving pissed and y looks from the girls who were forced to break apart from Chanyeol. He inhaled deeply to prepare for his act as the girls and Chanyeol stare at him.

 

As soon as he was ready, he took his helmet off, with matching sway of the hair—wig—and smirked. Then he slowly went off his bike, bending his hips a little to make sure his shows off. He walked to Chanyeol, purposely stepping on the ground hard so the heels make a noise and then clung on to Chanyeol’s arm.

 

“Hey babe.” He said ily. He can feel Chanyeol freezing.

 

The ladies’ jaws dropped in an instant. “B-b-babe?”

 

He rolled his eyes on them while secretly pinching Chanyeol on the back. “Ah! Ah yeah…babe, hi!”

 

Baekhyun smiled at him.

 

“So glad you could make it. Excuse me ladies.” Chanyeol bowed at them handsomely and then escorted Baekhyun inside the hall. Once inside, Baekhyun jumped away from Chanyeol instantly. “Uh—“

 

“Just for this time…to help you. Okay?” Baekhyun said. “Now where’s the exit? I need to leave—“

 

“Channie!”

 

They both snap their heads to turn. “MOM?!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

Mom?!” Baekhyun whispered in surprise.

 

“So glad you could make it, son!” Mrs. Park said and pecked Chanyeol on the cheek. “You look very handsome.”

 

“Thanks, mom.”

 

Baekhyun felt like sinking to the floor.

 

“Oh, is this her?” Mrs. Park asked while walking near to Baekhyun.

 

“Her?”

 

“Your girlfriend!” Mrs. Park said with enthusiasm. “Wow, what a gorgeous young lady. It’s nice to finally meet you. What shall I call you?”

 

“Um…Baek—“ Baekhyun paused, seeking help from Chanyeol. But the CEO was as stupid as Lu Han. “—hee. Baekhee.” He was actually surprised that it came out without problem.

 

“A lovely name for a lovely lady! I can’t believe Chanyeol hasn’t introduced you to me before.” Mrs. Park pouted.

 

“Uh…yeah…I was…kind of busy.”

 

“Of course I understand, dear. I can’t wait to introduce you to the others.” Mrs. Park then scanned him head to toe. “Although you have to do something about your clothes. This is a formal event dear. There is a strict dress code.”

 

“Well,” Chanyeol interrupted. “He—She came here from another party so—“

 

“Oh that’s alright! I’m sure Luna can lend her clothes.” Mrs. Park craned her neck. “Luna dear!”

 

A girl with a shoulder length hair approached them. “Yes, madam?”

 

“Can you lend some clothes for our beautiful Baekhee here?”

 

Luna smiled. “Of course. Follow me.”

 

Mrs. Park clapped her hands. “Alright! Chop chop! I’ll meet you inside darlings.” She gave the two of them a friendly kiss on the cheeks and went inside the hall.

 

Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol, annoyed, and open his mouth to say something but Chanyeol covered his mouth. “Just shut up for a moment and follow Luna.” Chanyeol whispered.

 

Baekhyun clenched his fist to restrain his anger and followed Luna like a puppy into some room. Hell he doesn’t even know why Luna has a dress she can lend him. He just hoped the dress isn’t a tube. When they arrived at the room, Baekhyun noticed it looked like a gallery.

 

As if Luna read his mind, she explained. “We used this yesterday for a fashion event.” She stopped in front piled boxes and pulled a rack out. “These clothes were left here yesterday. You can choose and borrow anything you like Miss Baekhee.”

 

“Ahahaha,” Baekhyun laughed awkwardly so he does not vomit on the name.

 

What the was Miss Baekhee? Oh my God I am gonna die Lord what have I done.

 

“Okay then. I’ll be waiting outside.” Luna then left them.

 

As soon as Luna’s presence was nowhere, Baekhyun dropped on the floor and pulled his hair out. “THIS IS INSANE!”

 

“Um, Baekhyun? I think this will look nice on you—“

 

Baekhyun tore the dress away from Chanyeol’s grasp. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

 

Chanyeol blinked. “Picking a dress…?”

 

Baekhyun gave him a death glare.

 

Chanyeol gulped nervously. “Look, please just this one night.”

 

“YOU JUST INTRODUCED ME TO YOUR MOTHER!”

 

“I’ll think of something, okay? But please just for tonight.” Chanyeol’s voice was practically begging as if his life depended on this one night.

 

But because Baekhyun was sooooooo nice…

 

“Fine.” He replied grumply and stood up.

 

Then he zipped his jacket down and took it off.

 

Giving Chanyeol a mild panic attack that he looked like an awkward seaweed giant hesitating to turn left or right that he ended up going back and forth with his head bobbing like an annoying Einstein figurine in that movie The Museum or some while dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller.

 

Totally appropriate.

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “What are you doing?”

 

“Uh—sorry, I’ll just stand still.”

 

And he actually did.

 

Like a freaking statue staring at the ceiling with his arms glued on his sides.

 

Now he was dumb-dumb.

 

Baekhyun kicked his knee.

 

“Aw!”

 

“Get out, moron. I’m trying to change.”

 

“But we’re both guys!”

 

“Try wearing this in front of me then! You’re not the one with an identity crisis here!”

 

“Right I’m going I’m going.” Chanyeol limped towards the door.

 

And when he finally reached outside.

 

He stumbled down, head first.

 

Someone has to do some work of magic on that bruise on his cheek.

 

Or never mind. Doesn’t make a difference anyway.

 

And anyway, it took a lot of effort for Baekhyun to calm himself down.

 

He looked at the dress Chanyeol picked.

 

“Well at least it’s black.” Baekhyun nodded then shook his head. “This isn’t fair.”

 

He wore it anyway.

 

He’s Byun ing Baekhee for tonight.

 

Great.

 

--

 

Chanyeol tapped his feet in the rhythm of the clock and the bass sound from inside the event hall. The exhibit had just started five minutes ago and he’s been waiting outside for twenty freaking minutes. If it wasn’t for Luna who stood at the other side like a freaking mannequin –like how does she do that? She wasn’t moving at all—he would’ve been more comfortable.

 

But no.

 

There was a human turned statue across him.

 

He looked at his watch.

 

And finally his patience meter snap.

 

“That’s it I’m going—mmff!”

 

He kissed the door when Baekhyun opened it at the same time.

 

Baekhyun inhaled deeply and looked around. “Um, Luna? Where’s Chanyeol?”

 

“I’m right here.” Chanyeol said…or rather “Erm right herrrr.”

 

He raised his hand up.

 

Baekhyun immediately closed the door back to see Chanyeol.

 

Now he has two bruises…and counting.

 

And his nose was bleeding.

 

“Oh my God you look ugly!” Baekhyun exclaimed after he turned face to face with Chanyeol’s big bruise on his nose.

 

“Uh, thanks. How nice of you.” Chanyeol replied sarcastically while pinching his nose. Still, the flowing doesn’t stop.

 

“No, I didn’t mean it like that! It was an expression!” Baekhyun defended.

 

If it wasn’t for that painful distraction, Chanyeol swore his nose would be bleeding because of how Baekhyun looked.

 

It wasn’t just because his porcelain skin looked really nice contrasting to the ebony dress but also because he had like the nicest legs evarr. Yes, he did say evarr

 

Baekhyun, you will be the death of me. He thought. And the loss of my blood.

 

Baekhyun flicked his fingers in front of Chanyeol. “Hey? Are you listening?”

 

“What?”

 

“I said, where’s your handkerchief? You’re bleeding nonstop!”

 

“Oh, it’s in my pocket.”

 

Baekhyun pushed his hand inside each of Chanyeol’s pockets, accidentally brushing the giant’s hips.

 

Chanyeol felt shivers from his spine down to his foot.

 

When Baekhyun successfully pulled the handkerchief out and turned to Chanyeol, he never really realized that Chanyeol was that tall. It was a big insult to his height. Then again, he’s got pretty much a lot of benefits with his stature and he had come to accept that shorter people tend to be saner. Heh.

 

Saner.

 

“This is really awkward. Can you bend down a little?”

 

“Oh okay.” Chanyeol bended down as instructed.

 

“Pull your hands away.”

 

And he pulled his hands away from his nose.

 

Baekhyun wiped the blood before it freezes and stays there for the rest of the night. Gross.

 

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol’s chin up. “Keep your head up.”

 

And Chanyeol did.

 

But his eyes remained on Baekhyun.

 

“You look really good on that dress.” Chanyeol murmured.

 

Baekhyun’s face turned from serious to flattered. “You have time to play around when you’re losing blood big time?”

 

“I’m not playing around. You look really nice. Even prettier than the first time I met you.”

 

Baekhyun slapped him playfully. “Alright, you’ve said enough. I’m done.”

 

Chanyeol sniffed while standing back up. Baekhyun noticed the bruise on his cheek and tilted Chanyeol’s cheek to the side to get a better view. “Oh my God you have a bruise! You are such a loser!”

 

“Thanks…again.”

 

“No, it was an expression. You really shouldn’t take my words seriously.” Baekhyun defended and turned Luna who was watching them all along. “Luna, make yourself useful and give me a powder or foundation or—“

 

“BB Cream?” Luna asked.

 

“Yes! Perfect!” Baekhyun exclaimed and took the BB Cream from Luna. He opened it while turning back to Chanyeol. “Giant, stay still.”

 

Staying still is Chanyeol’s forte.

 

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun’s expressions closely while applying the cream on his bruise. His eyes were really beautiful, almost as if they were twinkling. The way he looks so serious right now made Chanyeol’s heart skip a beat. Just too wonderful for his contact lenses.

 

“There! You’re done!” Baekhyun beamed proudly and gave the BB Cream back to Luna.

 

“Sorry for the trouble.”

 

“Apology unaccepted.” Baekhyun stuck a tongue on him. “This,” He traced his body from his shoulders to his knee. “—is a whole new level of trouble.”

 

What is trouble with a gorgeous man in a sophisticated ebony black cocktail dress?

 

Nothing.

 

For Chanyeol that is.

 

“Are you going to stare at me all night or are we going inside?”

 

“Oh, right. Here.” Chanyeol offered his arm to Baekhyun, like a real gentleman.

 

For a moment, Baekhyun was confused. “Right.” He said when he finally realized and clung his arm on Chanyeol’s as they make their way inside the event hall nervously.

 

Just for tonight. Baekhyun repeated in his head like a mantra the moment he stepped in the room full of flashing lights, gorgeous and well-dressed ladies and gentlemen and the glances of interest on him.

 

He will never ever wish to be this rich.

 

“Channie!”

 

He heard Chanyeol groan at the sound of an irritating call from somewhere behind them.

 

Mrs. Park was scurrying proudly to his son who had just managed to bring a date.

 

Let’s give a round of applause to Chanyeol please.

 

NOT.

 

“Mom, hi.” Chanyeol greeted his mother with a hug.

 

“Aww, look at you…a very refined gentleman. And of course,” Mrs. Park shifted her gaze to gothic Lolita wanna be clinging on Chanyeol’s side. “Baekhee, you look wonderful.”

 

Remember to smile.

 

And giggle like a freaking ten-year old.

 

“Ahehehe, thanks Mrs. Park.”

 

Oh my God that was not a giggle.

 

“Oh please, you’re too formal. Just call me mother.”

 

Baekhyun’s smile froze…literally.

 

MOTHER?!

 

Chanyeol’s eyes looked like they were going to fall out.

 

“Mom, that’s too much. Baekhyu—Baekhee here is still a little stunned.”

 

“I’m sure she’ll get a hold of it.” Mrs. Park—or rather Mother, replied. “How long have you been together anyway. Channie?”

 

There was silence.

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat after figuring out what to say.

 

Remember, be honest. 48 hours.

 

“Four months…”

 

Don’t forget the mother.

 

“…mother…”

 

And the giggle.

 

“Ahehehe.”

 

Just drop the ing giggle.

 

“Perfect! Chanyeol’s never had a girlfriend who stayed this long!”

 

“Thanks mom, that is completely unnecessary.”

 

“Well anyway, I’ll leave you guys for now. I have to find a photographer somewhere.” Mrs. Park said and slowly walked away.

 

After brief moment of silence, Baekhyun finally spoke. “MOTHER?”

 

“I am so sorry about my mother’s behavior—“

 

“Ssh!” Baekhyun held his palm up to Chanyeol. “Shut up.”

 

And then a photographer came to snap a picture of them together.

 

Chanyeol can imagine himself in the headlines tomorrow morning. And he was sure Baekhyun’s not going to like what he’ll see when he does. But he’s going to keep quiet for tonight.

 

Chanyeol noticed Kai walking up to them from behind Baekhyun. “Hey you bastard!”

 

Baekhyun turned around and went face to face with Kai.

 

Oh my ing—isn’t he Luhan’s friend?

 

Afraid that this Kai might recognize him, he hid behind Chanyeol, lowering his head.

 

“Hey .” Kai greeted back. Unfortunately, the whole hiding behind Chanyeol made him more noticeable. Kai looked at him confusedly. “Uh…”

 

“Oh, uh, she’s…shy.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Oh, she’s that girlfriend Mrs. Park was talking about earlier!”

 

Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun lightly so he stopped hiding. Baekhyun had no choice but to slowly lift his head up.

 

Kai was eyeing him.

 

Look away, look away.

 

You don't know me.

 

“You look familiar…”

 

Baekhyun froze.

 

“Dude, don’t tell me you hooked up with her?” Chanyeol asked jokingly.

 

“Did I hook up with you?” Kai passed the question to Baekhyun.

 

“What? No! I don’t even know you guys!”

 

Kai shot a questioning look at them.

 

“You—“ Baekhyun quickly added. “—guy. I said you guy. I don’t even know you guy…why would I hook up with you or whatever?”

 

Kai nodded anyway. “Yeah, you’re right. She’s right. If I did hook up with her, I wouldn’t have let her go. She’s a hottie man.”

 

Baekhyun wasn’t the slightest grateful for that.

 

Though it sounded really nice.

 

BUT STILL.

 

“Yeah, I know right.” Chanyeol agreed.

 

“Well anyway, I’ll catch you later.” Kai grabbed a drink from the tray the waiter was holding and walked away.

 

Baekhyun heaved a heavy sigh.

 

Noticing, Chanyeol grabbed a drink from one of the waiters passing by. “Here,”

 

Baekhyun took the glass with an annoyed face.

 

“Are you alright?”

 

Baekhyun shook his head. “I just want to get out of this dress and heels and ride my bike and—“

 

There was a dawn of realization.

 

“OH MY GOD.” He exclaimed, eyes widening.

 

“What? What is it?”

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, horrified. “Luhan!”

 

--

 

If patience was life, his was eternity. Luhan was waiting for Baekhyun, at the same spot since he left, for exactly two hours, 28 minutes and 18 seconds. Although his inner mind tells him that he should freaking go home already because since when was MINUTE = 2 AND A HALF HOURS, he doesn’t really know how to go home. He doesn’t have the slightest clue about Seoul yet.

 

So, even though he could’ve just hitched a ride with a handsome young boy who randomly pulled over in front of him, offering a ride, he didn’t because he thought that if Baekhyun arrives and he’s gone, he’s going to pull a tantrum for a week.

 

Plus, he needs to do the interrogation.

 

And he was actually thankful that the handsome young boy stayed with him.

 

Oh, and his name is Sehun.

 

Speaking of Sehun, he just came back from buying bubble tea.

 

“Here,” Sehun said, giving Luhan a bubble tea while sitting beside the latter on the sidewalk. Luhan took the bubble tea, interrogating its appearance on the process. “It’s delicious, I promise.” Sehun added.

 

Luhan shrugged and took a sip. “Oh it’s good.”

 

Plus points.

 

He’s been doing this interrogation thing ever since he met Baekhyun.

 

He said it was necessary so that he doesn’t hook up a random guy on the streets.

 

Some guys are here today, gone tomorrow. Quoted from Byun Baekhyun himself. 

 

“See? I told you?” Sehun bragged.

 

Luhan nodded and smiled. “What year are you again?”

 

“Oh, I’m graduating next year. Engineering.”

 

Luhan gaped. “You must be really smart then.”

 

Sehun blushed and scratched his neck. “Not really.”

 

Mm-hm.

 

So far he’s been giving a lot of nice first impressions.

 

The thing is he’s young. So…yeah.

 

“I think you’re going to get along with Baekhyun.”

 

“Your friend? Why?”

 

“He’s impossibly smart. He graduated Law but he ran away from his home so he kind of pushed all of those years of studies and achievements away. He’s got a really sharp tongue.”

 

Sehun noticed how comfortable Luhan was while talking about this friend. This friend who ditched him. Ayayay. “Are you sure you want to wait for him here? It’s been 3 hours I don’t think he’s coming back.”

 

“Yeah, I guess so.”

 

Just then Sehun received a message from Chanyeol.

 

From: Yeolazy CEO

 

Kiddo, you don’t have to come back and pick me up. I hitched a ride.

 

Oh thank God.

 

“So, did I pass your interrogation?”

 

Luhan almost choked on his bubble tea.

 

“Are you ready to hitch a ride now?”

 

Luhan bit his lips to hide his embarrassment and nodded.

 

“Excellent.” Sehun stood up and walked to his car.

 

Luhan made a mental note to turn the heater off so Baekhyun will freeze tonight.

 

If…he was already home.

 

--

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now back in the room where Baekhyun changed clothes. He was pulling his hair out dramatically when he realized he was wearing a wig. And due to his constant nagging, Chanyeol had to use the ‘woman problems’ excuse so they can leave the exhibit without offending anyone.

 

‘Woman problems’ as in Dysmenorrhea.

 

Baekhyun’s dramatic exit was just so convincing.

 

And he wasn’t even acting.

 

“I can’t believe I forgot about Luhan…” Baekhyun murmured while fishing his phone from the jeans. “And my phone’s dead!” He whined and dropped the jeans on the floor. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun on the floor hopelessly feeling so guilty.

 

“Do you want to change now? I’ll turn around.”

 

“Please do.” Baekhyun replied lifelessly so Chanyeol turned around.

 

He can hear the zipper, the shuffling of clothes and the heels being thrown away and he wanted to turned back around so bad but he doesn’t want to get yelled at by little diva over there. Besides, he’s had enough injuries for tonight. He’s not sure he can take any more.

 

“Alright I’m done.” Baekhyun murmured. Chanyeol turned and found him folding the dress and placing it on top of the boxes. They decide to go home.

 

And once outside, Chanyeol starts begging for his life again.

 

“Can you…can you repeat that?” Baekhyun asked with a bit of an attitude.

 

“My driver is nowhere so I don’t have a ride home since we live in the same subdivision I thought maybe I can ride with you?”

 

Lies.

 

He actually just wanted to stay with Baekhyun a little bit more.

 

He finds him very interesting.

 

“Ride? With me? In my bike?” Baekhyun pointed at his motorbike. “Are you sure?”

 

Freaking hell that bike is so y.

 

How much more if Baekhyun rode on it?

 

Chanyeol nodded. “It’s fine with me.”

 

Baekhyun sighed heavily. “Alright fine. I’m too tired to argue now anyway.” He checked the time: 10 PM.

 

Baekhyun lifted his legs to the other side –giving Chanyeol the best view of his sticking out from his tight leather jeans—and rode his bike then turned the engine on. He warmed it up a bit before inviting Chanyeol in.

 

The ride home was the price.

 

The holding on to the hips was the bonus.

 

Chanyeol held on to Baekhyun’s hips and off they go.

 

 

The ride home was mostly composed of heart thumping and self-restraining as Chanyeol found it hard to look away from Baekhyun’s, ehem, y nape. He’s been over the edge lately. And all this because Baekhyun appeared randomly near the entrance, sporting the iest Ducati, wearing tight leather jeans matched with heels then ending up dressing up in an ebony black cocktail dress that showed off his porcelain skin and finally, letting him hitch on this y Ducati.

 

Seriously though, he has never been in his life.

 

But of course he wasn’t going verbal on that.

 

Unfortunately, they reached home faster than expected.

 

When Baekhyun stopped in front of his house, Chanyeol hopped off immediately, glancing at Baekhyun when the latter didn’t move. “What’s wrong?”

 

“The lights are out.” Baekhyun murmured and stopped the engine. He hopped off and walked to the door, kicking the mat away. Chanyeol followed behind him. “Oh, he’s already home.” He said after finding the key they usually hide under the mat nowhere.

 

He rang the doorbell but nobody answered. It’s as if their house was freaking soundproof.

 

Which was not the case.

 

“He must be already sleeping.” Chanyeol voiced out, automatically covering his ears in preparation for Baekhyun’s shrieking.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Told ya.

 

“He can’t be asleep! I DON’T HAVE A KEY HOW AM I GOING TO GET IN?!”

 

It’s as if he swallowed a megaphone.

 

“Um—“

 

“Not now, Chanyeol!”

 

“Okay.”

 

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun tries hard to get his limbs to work properly while attempting to climb the windows.

 

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“I’m going to climb up to his room!”

 

“What?! That’s dangerous!” Chanyeol yelled while running to the latter. “You can just stay in my house for the night!”

 

Baekhyun stopped climbing.

 

Though his position was rather disturbing given that both his hands are holding on to the window above him while one of his legs was awkwardly hanging on to his knee.

 

“Unless you want to sleep on the streets tonight.”

 

Baekhyun slowly climbed down. “Why didn’t you say so earlier…” He murmured while walking to Chanyeol’s house.

 

“I was trying to—ugh, never mind.” Chanyeol dropped his arms and followed Baekhyun to his house.

 

HIS HOUSE.

 

MY HOUSE.

 

Chanyeol immediately ran to the door first.

 

“What’s wrong? Changed your mind?”

 

“Uh, no, just…wait here for a moment!” Chanyeol went in in a speed of light. “Oh my God…my house looks like a dumpster. Why did I only realize it now?” He stared at his living area. He can’t even see his couch properly!

 

What’s worse was he doesn’t know how to clean.

 

He panicked and started grabbing all the garbage scattered around the leaving room, stuffing them inside the garbage bag. Then he threw them inside his room. Afterwards, he swept a bit and arranged his couch and brushed the dusts off.

 

Outside, Baekhyun was getting worried about the sounds Chanyeol was making.

 

And a little bit of curious.

 

He thought maybe Chanyeol’s trying to hide his alien experimentation.

 

Or maybe he was hiding a pet dinosaur somewhere.

 

Which is impossible because dinosaurs don’t exist.

 

Or maybe it’s a dragon.

 

He sighed heavily and shook his head.

 

He was too tired. He can just sleep on the ground any moment now.

 

Fortunately, Chanyeol opened the door before he could.

 

And he was panting. “You can come in now.”

 

But of course Baekhyun was too sleepy to have noticed that. Once inside, he immediately plopped on the couch.

 

“I’ll get you blankets and pillows.” Chanyeol said and ran to his room, grabbing the cleanest blanket and pillows then ran back to the living room. He found Baekhyun already lying down on the couch.

 

“Here, Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun took them lazily and then closed his eyes. Chanyeol watched him there until he realized he was already sleeping. Which is good because that means he was at least comfortable. Now the one who isn’t going to get a good night’s sleep was him because all of his garbage are inside his room.

 

Great.

 

He actually thought of sleeping on the kitchen but he shook the thought away.

 

Besides, he lived with them for months. He can survive with them for a night.

 

He sighed and retreated to his room, calling it a day.

 

 


 

SUBSCRIBERS. OHMYGOD.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Posting this after I finished my Physics Lab exams.

lol

and I'm having a migraine.

See how much I love you guys? 

seriously tho, I feel like my head's going to explode. /sobs

I hope you guys like this chapter. :)

-gelie

Chanyeol following Baekhyun like a lost puppy.

Why are you running away Baek.

So cuuuuute.

cr. ma-ma-ma-ma-masheen