Chapter 9

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

Sooooooooooooo~~ same stuff as last chappie :DD enjoy chap 9!~ oh and happy birthday to Hyungshik from ZE:A 제국의 아이들~~ Hyunshiki you big baby xD

 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
There was a sticker photo booth deeper down in the store. We got bored and decided to take photos in there to remember this day where we got close. We did funny faces and some normal smiles and laughed almost through the whole time.
 
"Done! Ah, I'm so hot right now!" I fanned myself with my hand while I waited for the photos to transfer to the decoration booth.
 
"Yeah, but we had so much fun! We should go get ice-cream after this!"
 
"Yum! Can't wait!" We laughed and decorated ourselves. I gave Kevin a moustache while he gave me a mono-brow on the same photo. We kept laughing about until I got a stomach ache from it.
 
"Ahaha! I *huff* needa *huff* stop! Stomach ache! Ahaha!" I sat on the floor because I could no longer stand up properly anymore.
 
"You really should stop. Ahaha~"
 
I pouted at him and he laughed. When the photos printed, Kevin helped me up and took the photos from the counter. I took out my wallet and once again was lightly pushed away by Kevin. I sighed when he paid for it again.
 
"You really don't need to do this~" I used some aegyo hoping he would give in.
 
He chuckled lightly and looked back at me. "I wanted to. So who's taking the photos home?"
 
"I'll take it home and cut it nicely, hehe. And the next time I see you, I'll give your share to you."
 
"All right, fair enough. Want ice-cream?"
 
"If you let me pay this time!"
 
"I can't let you pay. I'm the guy here plus you're much younger than I am. Oh and when's your birthday?"
 
"5th of November, 1997. I think I'm six years younger than you. Though a lot of people would think I'm Korean who's 12 years old, dammit."
 
"You do know that looking young is a good thing right? People still think I'm 18."
 
"Well technically if you look 18 and I look 12, there's still a six years difference. Haha." I giggled when he glared at me lightly.
 
"You make me feel like an old pedo." As he said that, I poked my tongue out.
 
"I think that's the whole point. Come get me!"
 
You should've seen his face. He was in mild shock.
 
"Come here you little!" He ran after me while laughing and we ran outside of the shopping centre into a small park. He chased me around the place at least a few times. Thank goodness no children were there, or I could've knocked them over easily.
 
After a few times up the stairs, down the slide and around the playground, I tripped over a stick. I tensed up and closed my eyes ready to hit the ground. Just as I did, I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and I stopped falling backwards.
 
I opened my eyes to see Kevin really close to me, his face a few inches away, so close that if someone accidently bumped into us, our lips would touch. Kevin and I both blushed at the close distant between us.
 
He let go off me when I was balanced on the ground. I looked anywhere but him, still blushing.
 
"T-thanks... U-uh I think I'm going home ... Now..." It turned into a whisper in the end but he still heard it.
 
"May I take you home? I wouldn't want you to go home alone since it's getting late. Oh wait! Please wait here for a moment. I'll be right back."
 
Just as he ran off, I yelled out.
 
"Where are you going?!"
 
"I'll be back! Wait there for me!" And with that, he disappeared.
 
I sat on the swing and waited for 10 minutes until Kevin came back puffing with his hands on his knees while holding a bag in his hand.
 
"You all right?" I walked closer to him and pulled him to sit on the swings. He swollowed the liquid in his mouth before speaking.
 
"I *huff* went to get *huff* something."
 
"Who is it for?"
 
"You'll see." He turned to me and smiled. "Shall we go now?" He stood up holding out his arm for my arm slip through while putting his sunglasses on with his other. I nodded eargerly and slipped my arms through his and walked down to the bus station.
 
On the way there, I heard whispers going around everywhere I walked. They were all something like, is that Kevin from U-KISS? Who's that girl? Why is she with Kevin? Ashamed, I dropped my head and hid behind Kevin so no one could see me.
 
"Don't worry about them. You're my Pucca and that's all. They probably won't recognise me anyways." He whispered to me and smiled. I looked at him and nodded.
 
We got to the bus station in no time just as the bus came. Kevin paid again and we went to sit in the spot we sat in when we came.
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapz 9!~
thanks for reading xD
 
author-nim out!!! :D