Chapter 2

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

Author-nim's note:- hi again!! If you have read through the last 2 chapters, I suggest you reading it again 'cause I changed little aspects of it. You don't have to, it's just I suggest so so yeah xD. I got real bored and decided to double-update as I'm still in holidays and I'm too lazy to study xD so yeah, here's chappie 2! Hope you enjoy reading xD

----------------------------------------------

 

 

For the next few days, it was quiet between Younghee unnie and I, which kind of scared me. We were never this quiet before and I knew that I shouldn't have suggested that. The only words that were shared around the dorm were good morning and good night. I didn't know what to do anymore.
 
Today at lunch, I was in the canteen as usual, nomming (xD I love this word ㅋㅋ. Okay I admit, I'm weird.) on the food that was given out by the company. I usually never used my phone, and no one really texts me. It was usually between me and unnie. Suprisingly, after at least 3 days of not talking to each other, Younghee unnie texted me.
 
'Taehee-ah. Please meet me at the ramyun shop at 5 30. I have already asked for an early-leavers for both of us so you'll be fine. See you then.
Younghee.'
 
I frowned upon the message. Usually she would always go up to the shop with me whenever we wanted to, but this time she sounded urgent. I wonder what did she wanted to talk to me about.
 
For the rest of the day I couldn't take my mind off it. I was worried. Something must've happened to her to ask me out during training. On a Friday night too. I got yelled at a few times before the bell went for 5 o'clock. I grabbed my belongings and ran to the office for my early-leavers pass.
 
"An early-leavers pass was left here for me." I politely asked the lady in the office.
 
"What might your name be my dear?"
 
"Woo Taehee please."
 
"Hmmm... Ah! Here it is sweetie! Have a good weekend and don't hurt yourself alright?" She gave me a sincere smile.
 
Gosh that lady was sweetie. I thanked her many times before leaving.
 
As quickly as I could, I ran to the ramyun restaurant. I opened the 
door panting and trying to look for Younghee unnie. I spotted her quickly and sat down in front of her. She seemed to be shocked when she saw me, and I guessed she just didn't notice me when I came it.
 
"Oh, Taehee-ah! You're here 10 minutes early!" She said in her usual cheerful self.
 
"Ahaha... Yeah..." It was a little awkward to see her back to normal like nothing ever haopened for the past few days. "So what did you want to talk about?"
 
"Well, we'll fill ourselves first, then business." It was kind of shocking seeing her in her usual self and without thought I just went along with it.
 
We ate our food quickly, or maybe it was just me that ate really quite because I was curious what she was going to show me.
 
"Unniewhatisit?!"
 
"Don't speak so fast! And I haven't even finished yet!"
 
I pouted at her while she finished the last bit of her soup.
 
"Ahh! The ramyun here is really satisfying. Now back to business."
 
As she said that, she grabbed a folder of some sort from her bag and placed it in front of me.
 
"... What is this...?"
 
"Open it up!! You'll see." She gave me her biggest smile of all.
 
I was suspicious but opened it anyways. I was shocked to see the contents inside.
 
"No way... I thought you didn't agree to this! What changed your mind?!"
 
"Well... I guess what you said was partially true so I gave a thought about it. I kind of liked the idea so when I was let out of class early I quickly went and grabbed some of those. I'm great aren't I." She gave me wink and smiled.
 
"Daebak can't even describe you..."
 
I looked down again at those application forms that I have been wanting for so long. There were 2 of them that came from each company. I'm guessing she got 1 of each for herself.
 
"... I LOVE YOU UNNIE!!! YOU'RE THE BEST ON THE EARTH!!!!" I hugged her with all my strength until she gained her strength to speak to me.
 
"T-tae... Can't... Breath!"
 
"Oops unnie. I still love you though, hehe." I stuck my tongue at her. She just smiled at me like she always did.
 
"Arasseoo~ I know you do. So what are we waiting for? Let's pay and go home and fill these out!"
 
"All right!"
 
About 15 minutes, we arrived home panting really hard. I flopped on the couch as soon as I saw it and Younghee unnie followed behind.
 
"So... Huff... Are we... Huff... Gonna do it...?" Unnie was obviously out of breath.
 
"I really don't think... Huff... Right now... But how about a rest first...? Then write the application...?" I swallowed the lump that built up in my throat.
 
"I think it's best if we do that... Let's rest first..."
 
---------------------------------
 
So... Likey or no likey? Please comment and suscribe!! :D I'd like some preferences as well c: thanks lots!! :
Sorry that none of the bands are out yet in the story, but I assure you they will!! Don't worry xD please be patient... Sorry -.-
 
oh and I have to thank my saeng for helping me fix my story xD thanks blaqjackinspirit :D~~ love iwubusaeng xD inside joke c:
 
Author-nim out~ sorry for the rambling -.-