Chapter 14

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

Sooooooo new chappie :DDD

Enjoy~~~~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Guys!" The manager called out to the members that have been seated already.
 
"Oh hyung! We're in here!" Kevin replied and waved in the air for us to see. We followed behind quietly. Today was a day off for U-KISS and I was glad to meet them all. All of them looked so handsome in real life that I was fangirling in my mind for the whole time there.
 
The boys all stood up and said one word. "Whoa."
 
Kevin, who snapped out of his trance, looked at us and smiled.
 
"You two look beautiful. Sit down girls." I blushed at the comment and thanked as unnie and I asked all of them to sit down as well.
 
"So you're the infamous Woo Taehee? Or Anna Wu?" Eli asked, cocking his head to the side.
 
"N-neh.. Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed deeply but only heard laughter as I looked up again, pouting.
 
"Sorry, it's just that you don't need to be so polite. Kevin talks about you 24/7 that it feels like I've known you for ages!" Eli exclaimed in English. Kevin blushed and punched him hard on the shoulder, resulting Eli rubbing it and frowning. The others had no idea what they were on about.
 
"What was that for?!" Eli said angrily.
 
"Well you weren't supposed to say that!" They started bickering as both Younghee unnie and I stared at them in confusion.
 
"Yah yah yah! Stop it! There are two girls here gosh!" The manager yelled at them and pulled them away from each other. They looked liked children when they fought, and we both chuckled their silliness.
 
"Sorry for those two, they are always like that. Please take a seat."
 
We bowed and took seats. There were two sides on either side of the table. I sat next the wall with Kevin on my right. Kevin sat next to Soohyun-ssi, who sat next to the maknae, Dongho-ssi.
 
Younghee unnie sat next to Kiseop-ssi who sat next to Hoon-ssi and Eli sitting in front of Kevin and AJ at the end of the table. So technically like this:
 
    Younghee, Kiseop, Hoon, Eli, AJ
                            *Table*
       Me, Kevin, Soohyun, maknae.
 
"Well guys, gotta go, I've got other things to do," the manager reminded us. Unnie and I stood up and bowed.
 
"Thank you for the ride, manager-ssi."
 
"No problems, I'll get going now. Enjoy your meals kids."
 
We sat back down and had a nice conversation while having delicious food too. It was to die for. We talked and talked for at least a few hours until it was time to go.