Chapter 10

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

 

Hi guys~ c: I had to update early today cause I'm going camping!! You guys should try camping, it's actually quite fun xD
Anyways enjoy the next two chappies~ please comment and suscribe ^^
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
It was a quiet ride back and I didn't even know that I fell asleep. I woke up when I felt someone's arm under my shoulders and the other under my knees. I opened my eyes slightly as I was met with darkness. I could hear footsteps. I could hear one's breathing and felt his chest fall and rise.
 
I opened my eyes a little more to see Kevin. Since I just woke up, I didn't do anything but smiled at him. He noticed me and looked down, smiling sweetly.
 
"Did you have a nice sleep?" I nodded sleepily and smiled back at him.
 
"Go back to sleep. There's still a long way to go."
 
"But I'm heavy~ *yawn*"
 
"No you're not. Now go back to sleep."
 
I just nodded as I couldn't fight back the sleep coming at me again. With the sound of Kevin's heartbeat, his soft breath and the footsteps lured me back to sleep really quickly.
 
I woke up the next day in my bed and pajamas. I sat up and rubbed my eyes with my left knuckle while my left arm was helping me sit up.
 
*ding~* that was my phone message tone. I took my phone from the night stand next to my bed and read the message.
 
To: Pucca^^
From: Garu<3
Morning my cute Pucca~~ ;D did you sleep well? There's a gift for you on your table and also a letter. Read it well~ sorry if I woke you up. Text me when you read the note all right?
From your Garu :3
 
I read the message over and over again as a smile crept up to my face. I jumped out of my bed and looked at my table. There was a small box that had Pucca on it, and a letter. I couldn't wait to see what was inside the box as I ripped it apart.
 
Bubble wrap, I thought. It must be something that is breakable. Glass?
 
Ripping off the bubble wrap, I found a mug inside. I was shocked when I saw Pucca on it. She was kissing the side of the mug where there was something to be on the other side.
 
I left the mug there as I saw a lump in the letter. I opened the letter and saw a necklace shaped half a heart with Pucca on it. It seemed like a couple necklace.
 
With that thought, I opened the letter. It was really pretty. It had light pink flowers over it and if you didn't know what I was doing, you would think I looked liked an idiot. I gave out the biggest smile that it kind of scared myself to think that I could even do that.
 
"Taehee annyeong!
 
Since we became closer to each other within a day, I wanted to show the start of our friendship with a little gift. I have the other half of the necklace and cup that has Garu on it, kissing Pucca back. Cute right? Hehe. :P
 
Text me all right? I'll always be wearing the necklace to remember you :-)
 
From your Garu~~"
 
I read it at least five times before setting the letter on my table with my other two presents. I was so happy, I started to spaz. I sat on my bed and jumped with my (somehow). Everytime I saw him or even thought about him, my heart will become warm and start to beat quite rapidly. I also felt safe around him. I really liked the feeling. I didn't know what it was though.
 
Biting my bottom lips, I tried to stop my girlish giggling. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a little tom-boyish. Especially in front of Younghee unnie. I act like that to tell her that I'm no little bunny who needs protecton from the mum. I'm a wolf that can look after the babies and make sure they can get fed.
 
Anyways, I quickly typed back a reply.
 
To: Garu<3
From: Pucca^^
Hi Kevin!
Thanks so much for everything yesterday and the gifts! ^^
I will make sure to wear the necklace all the time and think about you! Hehe.
The cup is sooooooooooooooo cute!~ I can actually imagin Garu on the other side blushing. I will make sure to use it well the cup well xD
From your Pucca <3
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Thanks for reading ^^