Chapter 8

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

So, when Tae and Kevin are talking to each ither, they speak in English, but when with other's, it's Korean :DD

 

Enjoy~~

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"What were the application forms for? Do you want to become a trainee?" Kevin noticed that we went to all the entertainment companies.
 
"Well we are SM trainees at the moment so yeah, we're trying out for others since the daily stuff is getting boring. We both wanna debut soon and in the same group."
 
"So what do you do then?"
 
"Well, I'm a b-boy, or you can call me a b-girl, I sing and rap as well. I can compose songs and-"
 
"So basically, you can do everything...?"
 
"Urh, if it is a nice way to say that." I blushed and scratched the back of my neck sheepishly.
 
"That is so cool!" Kevin exclaimed. "I wish I could be like that."
 
"Well, the reason I like you more than the other members in U-KISS is because you have a really nice voice and personality. Wait, did I just say that out loud?" Me eyes grew wide when I realised the things that shouldn't have come out of my mouth.
 
"Ahaha... Yeah... Thanks..." Kevin blushed as he rubbed his sweaty hands on his jeans.
 
"Ahaha... Yeah... Oooo~! Bubble tea! Let's go get some!"
 
"What is that?" Kevin asked as his head moved slighty to the right.
 
"You haven't tried it before?! Ommo, you have to try it, it's my favourite drink if I haven't mentioned to you before." And with that, I dragged him to the stand where they sold bubble tea. "How about we get a large size and share it? We can get two straws too. What flavour do you want."
 
"Well, I've never tried it before so I trust you with that." He gave me a smile and turned to the lady in front of the counter as it was our turn.
 
"Um, a large sized honeydew milk tea with pearls please. Oh and please give me two straws with it too. Thanks."
 
"Why don't you just use one straw seeing you two are a couple?" The lady smiled at us.
 
"W-we're just friends!" I blushed at the thought of sharing an indirect kiss with Kevin.
 
"Aww~~ you two would make such a cute couple. Here is your number. And I'll take about 5 minutes so please wait on the side." I paid the lady before she winked at us as we waddled to the side.
 
'This day can't get better can it?' I thought to myself as I looked over to a very embarrassed Kevin. We made eye contact by accident and turned away, both blushing at what the lady had said earlier.
 
"Number 28 please!"
 
"Ah, here! Thank you." We both ran up to the counter to get it.
 
"I hope you two get together soon." She winked at Kevin and I again before tending to other customers. We blushed at the random comment but made our way to a table in the corner of the food court so no one could see us.
 
We sat down as Kevin took off his sunglasses. He is really handsome up close without any make-up. He looked at me sheepishly before we poked two holes in the drink. When he tried the first sip, he's eyes lit up.
 
"This is so good! I knew that I should trust your taste!" He grinned at me while chewing the pearls as he chugged down another mouthful. I smiled at him and drank a bit of it as well.
 
We talked about nothing really important when he came up with a funny question.
 
"Do you still watch cartoons?"
 
"Yeah I do. Why?"
 
"What's your favourite character out of all the shows?"
 
"I really love Pucca. For the past two years for my birthday, unnie kept getting me Pucca dolls and all that."
 
"To be honest, I really like Pucca's boyfriend, Garu."
 
"Oh jinja?! Then you can be Garu while I'm Pucca when we're alone!" I smiled when he didn't reject the idea.
 
"Should I tie my hair into dango style?" I laughed when he nodded while smiling.
 
"I would tie my hair up like Garu if you asked me to."
 
"Maybe one day I should try doing that just to see you in that crazy hair style." I giggled as he shot me a playful glare.
 
We finished the last bit of bubble tea and was about to leave when Kevin pulled me down into my seat again.
 
"What's up?" I tilted my head to the side while waiting for his answer.
 
"Um, can I have your number if you don't mind?" He turned red when he asked. I blushed but gave him my number anyways.
 
"Your name will now be Pucca on my phone, hehe."
 
"And you're Garu on mine! Hehe." We both laughed at our silliness.
 
We finished the rest of the bubble tea quickly and left the food court for shopping. I can't really say shopping, more like roaming around the shops and talking about random things again. I guess we got really close within two days.
 
We went into a really cute accesary shop. Pucca and Garu things were literally everywhere! We ran straight into that section.
 
"Ohmygosh it's Pucca/Garu!!"we said at the same time and stared at each other for a moment. Couldn't handle our coincidence, we laughed it off once again.
 
This is the second time we had said the same things together and we were both slowly getting used to it. It's funny how we (or he) didn't even know each other two days ago and now we are talking to each other like we've known the other for years.
 
I saw a huge Pucca and Garu doll near the counter, kissing each other. I chuckled, remembering the scene where they had kissed with Garu blushing so hard.
 
I turned back to Kevin as he looked at something very intensely.
 
"What are you looking at?" I looked around to comprehend at what he was looking at.
 
"Oh, it's nothing. Let's go downstairs to look at more stuff!" I nodded, still curious of what he had been looking at, but shrugged it off and followed Kevin downstairs deeper into the store.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
hi guyssssss~~~ xD
 
so I decided that I shall now write bigger chapters and also double update ever once again. I realised that I've been really slow and I even get angry sometimes -.-
 
so, please enjoy xD
 
gonna double update now~~~