Chapter 12

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

 

This whole chappie is in Korean so yeah :P and there's some definitions down below if you don't know what they mean :D
Enjoy~
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" the next day, Kevin arrived right on the dot of 5:30. I ran to the lounge room with a new pair of clean jeans and a baggy black T-shirt as he hugged me tightly.
 
"Annyeong oppa, hehe." I giggled at his aegyo.
 
"Well you two got close quickly." Younghee unnie chuckled and joined into the hug. "I want a hug too~" we all laughed and pulled away.
 
"Well let's sit?" I suggested and both of them nodded. We made our ways to the couch.
 
"Um, where should I start?" Kevin frowned a little before continuing. "My bandmates want to see you both. I just needed to get your permissions. Is that okay with you guys?" Before I even had the time to open my mouth, unnie squeeled.
 
"We'd love to!" I gave her a death stare lightly as she stuck her tongue at me and giggled.
 
"Well that was easy." Kevin chuckled. "How about tomorrow?"
 
"Why not? Tomorrow it is!" Unnie fist-pumped into the air and Kevin and I laughed.
 
"Where are we meeting though?" I asked Kevin after we calmed down.
 
"We might as well go to a nice restaurant and have dinner or something similar."
 
"Sounds like a nice plan." I chuckled lightly at unnie. "Well we have school tomorrow so it must be for dinner."
 
"I can ask my manager to pick you two up from school."
 
"I think it's better if we stay home and wait for him and so we have time to get ready." I added.
 
"Don't worry. Be ready at 7 okay? I'll make manager hyung come get you. Hehe." We all laughed. "Well I better get going. Sorry Tae and Younghee. Gotta practise." We walked him back out to the door. "Go back in, or do you want to come with me back to the practise rooms?" I blushed at slapped him lightly on the arm.
 
"I-it's rude not to walk your guests to the door." He chuckled lightly.
 
"Neh umma." I glared at him lightly as Younghee giggle at him.
 
"Have a safe trip home oppa." Unnie and I said to him.
 
"Thanks Tae and Youngie. Unless you don't want me to call you that."
 
"Oh I don't mind. Call me whatever you like."
 
"Well then, I'll see you two tomorrow afternoon!" He waved at us but gave a sad expression to me. I smiled sadly but waved back as he turned and walked down the street.
 
"Let's go shopping!" Unnie exclaimed loudly when Kevin left.
 
"Huh?" I looked at her confused.
 
"Well you gotta look pretty for your idols." She poked her tongue out at me. I pouted.
 
"Well what are we waiting for? Get changed quickly Tae! We need to get going or then it'll be too late!"
 
"It's *shopping day unnie. The shops don't close until 10 tonight."
 
"Oh whatever, let's go!" We got changed quickly and left the house to Myeondung as it was the closest shopping centre.
 
 
'Some time later when they arrive at Myeondung'
 
 
"Wow! I think that looks nice on you Tae!"
 
"You've been saying the same thing for the past hour unnie." I sighed and rolled my eyes at her.
 
"Oh *mian, hehe."
 
This time unnie picked out a light pink formal dress with frills on the hem of the dress.
 
"Go try it on!"
 
"Nehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" I dragged myself into the change rooms. I quickly got changed without looking in the mirror and waddled out.
 
".... *Heol...."
 
"Uh. Unnie? Earth to Yang Younghee?!" I waved my hands in front of her face.
 
"O-ommo, *mianhae." She stuttered a little.
 
"What's wrong? Are you sick?" I felt her forehead to see if she was burning or not, but she slapped my hand away.
 
"Yah! I'm fine!" She pouted.
 
"Then's what's wrong?" I stared at her, confused.
 
"I would go gay for you if you keep wearing that dress. Now let's go pay for that." She pushed me back into the change rooms and I stumbled a little.
 
'Would gay for me?' I thought to myself while taking the dress off. 'I wonder what she meant by that'.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Here are some definitions to some stuff if you don't know what they are:-
 
*shopping day:- this is something Sydney has, where everyone goes late shopping on Thursday nights.
 
*heol:- it's like saying 'whoa' in Korean. (I think xD if I'm wrong please correct me :P)
 
*mian/mianhae:- it means sorry informally.
 
Hope that helped xD
 
 
And sorry that I can only update once tonight :c I completely forgot about this D: blame me all you want *sobs in corner*
 
Anyways I made this chappie a little longer than usual to make up to you guys :3 hope you guys like it xD
 
Sorry for the blabbering xD
 
Author-nim out~