Chapter 11

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

 

Chapter 11~~ enjoy xD
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
I have no idea why I had typed in the love heart. I looked back at it but shrugged. It was the start to a new day and I knew it was going to be just fine. I almost skipped across the hall to the kitchen.
 
"Tae annyeong~" Younghee unnie chuckled lightly.
 
"Annyeong unnie~~" I beamed back at her as I dragged my chair back to sit on.
 
"You were soooooooooo cute last night, hehe. I even took a picture of it." Unnie giggled. I looked up at her confused, while shoving the food on the table into mouth.
 
"Here it is!" Unnie looked through her phone and showed me a photo. I was still asleep in Kevin's arms and he smiled at the camera. I chocked on my food.
 
"U-unnie... Can you send it to me...?" I shyly asked and looked down at my fiddling fingers.
 
"*Neomu kiyeowooo~~" she pinched my cheeks lightly. "All right, gimma a second." She giggled at me while I was blushing.
 
*skips a huge amount of time lol*
 
About a week later on Sunday, we got our audition comformations back. Kevin texted me quite frequently which made me flutter with butterflies.
 
There were a few of the replies, including TS entertainment. The company wanted us to do the audition next Saturday so we had to hurry and think of things.
 
We thought about the groups in the company and decided to do both Secret and B.A.P songs in one dance with their songs. 
 
We started with Secret Love by B.A.P with me rapping Yongguk, Himchan and singing Youngjae and Jieuns bit where Younghee unnie rapped Zelo, Jongup and singing Daehyun's bit, Shy Boy's first verse, Madonna and Love is MOVE's chorus and then it goes into all of the choruses in B.A.P's songs which are Warrior and Power.
 
We are going to dance and sing to all the songs so this is the order: Secret Love, Shy Boy, Madonna, Love is MOVE, Warrior and Power. And that ends. 
 
It is long but after the two years of training, I got used to it. Unnie put the music together and burnt it on a CD while I learned on the choreographies to teach Younghee unnie. We wanted to show our charismatic points and cute ones.
 
I have something special that people don't know: I'm a very fast learner in everything. For example, I can read one text book once and remember all the contents inside it. For dancing, I only need to watch the chireography once to remember the dance without a problem. After about half an hour of watching through all the dances,  unnie came into my room with the CD in hand.
 
"I'm done! I just need to learn the dance now." Unnie was now hyper.
 
"Sure. How about we stay over night at the company?"
 
"If we don't get caught, I think it'll be all right."
 
"Let's meet up after school tomorrow at my practise room. Don't forget to bring the disc."
 
"Don't worry, I'll put it in my bag now. I'll make dinner so don't work too hard all right?"
 
"Neh unnie." With that, we went back to doing our own things.
 
The next night I taught unnie until at least 2 am. We were so tired that we had to catch a train home even though it only took 15 minutes on foot. We sweat a lot and because of that, we both ran into the shower at the same time to save water and time so we could have enough sleep. 
 
I walked back into my room groggily and flopped on my bed face first. I was tired but I had to set my alarm for the next day. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and unlocked it. 2 new messages. I clicked on it and there it was, Kevin's texts.
 
To: Pucca^^
From: Garu<3
Tae~~ how was your day? ^^ I'm really tired from the practises today. Haha, I hope you had a good day. I'm pretty sure nothing can you bring you done hehe xD
From your Garu <3
 
Nothing can bring my mood down apart from you Kevin. I smiled as I thought to myself.
 
Next message:
To: Pucca^^
Taehee ah~ can I go see you after school tomorrow? Please tell me what time you finish school. Hehe :P
Good night Tae~~
From your Garu <3
 
I smiled at the message. I looked at the time sent: 12:01am. I chuckled at the time he sent the messages to me. I decided to text back, hoping that his phone was off so that I wouldn't wake him up.
 
To: Garu<3
From: Pucca^^
Kevin! Sorry for the late reply :/ if I wake you up, I'm terribly sorry. I had  to practise for my auditions. And I finish school at 5 so come to my dorm at about 5 30?
Have a good night! Sweet dreams xD
From your Pucca <3
 
I sent the message and set my alarm on when Kevin sent back a message.
 
To: Pucca^^
From: Garu<3
It's all right. I was actually waiting for you to reply :P
Oh and you do know that we are now talking to each other without formailty so why aren't you calling me oppa? Hehe, I'm so demanding :P and I'll see you tomorrow then ^^ you should get some sleep.
From your Garu <3
 
I chuckled at the message. Kevin can be very cute occasionally. I quickly swiped my slender fingers over the screen to type in my reply.
 
To: Garu<3
From: Pucca^^
Well I thought we dropped the formality already with me sometimes calling you Kev and Garu O.o? But if you really want me to, then I shall, oppa :DD hehe. You are quite demanding :P and you should be proud that you're the first person that I have ever called oppa :DD
From your Pucca <3
 
I read through the message again before sending it out to oppa. He replied almost immediately. I clicked on the message.
 
To: Pucca<3
From: Garu<3
Haha, finally I'm happy!! Haha I'm joking :P well then, I shall let you get some sleep ^^
From your Garu <3
 
I smiled when I saw that he change the ^^ to <3 on my name in his contacts. I checked the time sleepily and it was 2 40. Swiping my fingers over the screen again, I replied quickly before going to sleep.
 
To: Garu<3
From: Pucca<3
Sure oppa!~ ahaha. Well we'll see you tomorrow then~ good night oppa~
From your Pucca <3
 
To: Pucca<3
From: Garu<3
Good night~~
From your Garu <3
 
I smiled sleepily and shut my phone off. I fell asleep within mintues.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Thanks once again!! C:
Author-nim out!~