Chapter 13

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

So here's today's chappie ^ ^ enjoy!!~~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The next day came quickly. I was made to go home with that pink dress and pink high heels yesterday. Younghee unnie and I had to go home early to get ready. We both jumped into the shower at the same time to save water and time.
 
"Get dressed so I can put your make-up now." She yelled from her room while looking for her make-up kit.
 
"What about you unnie?"
 
"You can do mine later, hehe. You're the main character though so we need you to look perfect." She ramaged though her cupboards as I frowned.
 
"No unnie, we both are main characters. Why would you even say that?"
 
"Just hurry!" She pushed me in and closed the door, leaving only the sound of shuffling of her slippers.
 
I sighed but got my dress out from my  cupboard anyways. I looked at it up and down, thinking about the words she had said before. 'I would go gay for you if you keep wearing that dress.' I tilted my head slightly to the side but shrugged and put it on quickly.
 
"I'm done~" I walked out of my room and knocked on her door. She opened it almost immediately. She stared at me but shook her head quickly and pushed me onto her chair to do the make-up.
 
"Hmm." She stood behind the chair and looked at the mirror, thinking of what she should do to my hair, I just stared at her through the reflection.
 
"Ahh! I've got an idea!" She looked through the cupboard right next to me for her hair straightner and plugged it in before curling the end of my hair.
 
It took almost an hour when she finished my hair and make-up and she looked so tired out. My hair ended up being tied in a lose but firm bun with the end of my hair still curled up. My make-up was done, giving a natural feel to it. Only some BB cream was applied with a thin line of eyeliner.
 
"Unnie sit! Your turn now! And thank you unnie." I smiled sheepishly at her.
 
"Ahaha, anything for you Tae. Now let me get dressed first then you can play around with my stuff." She stalked off and looked through her cupboard for the dress she had bought yesterday.
 
I finished her hair and make-up within half an hour since I didn't need to do much with her hair. All I did was straighten it out and let it flow onto her shoulders. I did the same to what she had done with my make-up, a small amount of BB cream and a thin line of eyeliner. 
 
Within 5 minutes, a knock was heard at the front door.
 
"Coming!" I yelled incase the person was waiting too long.
 
"Oh annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed down 90 degrees.
 
"Neh annyeonghasaeyo. Taehee-ssi?" The man bowed and looked at me.
 
"Yeh, that's me." I smiled at the person in front of me.
 
"I'm U-KISS's manager. Kevin asked me to come get you and Younghee-ssi." He hesitated a little.
 
"Yep that's us. We'll be right out!"
 
"Well I'll be waiting outside in the car."
 
"Neh! Thank you!" I ran towards unni's room and hurried her out. I made sure I had everything such as my purse (that I bought yesterday as well), my phone and keys before locking the door and running to the car.
 
"Seat belts please ladies." I jumped into the back of the car while pushing unni in and clipped on the seat belt. I made sure unni had her's on too.
 
"Done!" I smiled at the manager and he drove off.
 
"You ladies look beautiful, I'm sure the boys are gonna be suprised." The manager complimented us and we blushed and thanked him.
 
The rest of the ride was quiet and I smiled brightly at the coming dinner. 'It's gonna be great.' I thought to myself.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
really short chapter :c sorry~~ please comment on the mistakes I've made~~ thanks!!
 
author-nim out!~