Chapter 7

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

So... Same stuff again :DD

English

Korean :DD

Enjoy~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We left the dorm with Younghee unnie clinging onto my left arm and Kevin walking on my right. Occasionally we would bump into each other and so I would turn red and look in a different direction. He didn't seem to notice though.

 

"I think Kevin-ssi likes you." Unnie whispered in my left ear, a smirk appearing on her face.

 

"W-what?! Of course not!" I whispered back, shocked at what she had just confessed to me. I looked back at Kevin as he stared at me with a curious look drawn on his face.

 

"Oh yes he does bun! You just don't see it!" She continued with her rambling. "And it's kind of obvious that you like him too~ No need to be shy about it! Oh and you two got close wayyyyyyy~ too fast!" she gave me a wink before continuing. "I'll help you with that~"

 

Great. When she says she'll help, she does the weirdest things. But in the end, I never regret it. It always seem to help out in some way.

 

About 5 minutes of walking, we arrived at the first building. We walked into the building and handed the application form for the company into the office. We that for at least an hour while talking about random things,

 

"By the way, what are these application forms for?" We hadn't told Kevin about these applications forms.

 

"Oh, well we come from SM. We're trainees at the moment. Just getting sick of the same stuff everyday so we wanted to see if we could drop out and try another company." Unnie answered him very shortly.

 

"Ahh~ all right then." Kevin smiled at both of us and we went on to another topic again.

 

"Here's the last one!" We walked into the TS Entertainment building with Kevin trailing behind. Luckily he wore sunglasses or people would have recognised him.

 

"Ommo, one sec please. I have a phone call." unnie excused herself and picked up the phone. "Jagiyaa~~" my eyes widened at that word. Jagi?! When was this?! I thought to myself.

 

"Neh, neh, now? Awright then~~ see you soon jagiyaaa~. I have to go now baby bunny~~ *wink*. I'll see you at the dorm the dorm later. Have fun with Kevin-ssi." She said it all in one breathe and turned to Kevin and gave him her infamous death glare. Kevin only stared at her back with a confused look. Turning back to me, she squeezed my shoulder and left. I stared at agape at the sudden change of plans.

 

"Younghee-ssi has a boyfriend?"" Kevin asked in curiousity.

 

"This is the first time hearing about it too. I'll ask her when I see her at the dorm larer. So uh... Let's go?"

 

"Well I don't have much to do anyway. Let's go." We smiled at each other and walked to the closest bus stop.

 

We talked about the things we like and dislike as the bus came. I was about to pay for my ticket when Kevin shoved me lightly away from the driver.

 

"Two tickets to Myeondong please. Thank you."

 

We sat ourselves close to the back when we started our conversation again.

 

"Why did you pay for it?!"

 

"Because I don't have any idea on how to repay you for letting me stay last night."

 

"You're really lucky that we don't have security cameras in our dorm or you would've been kicked out."

 

"Haha, I guessI really am."

 

We talked all the way to Myeondong which was an hour drive away from the TS company.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how is this time's update? Please comment and tell me on what I needa fix xD

 

Thank you for the suscriptions gaiiiiiissss xD

 

I hope you enjoyed today's update :DDD

 

Author-nim out~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~