Chapter 3

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

After half an hour of roaming around the rooms like zombies, we sat on the couch in front of the glass table with the applications within our reach.

"So. Shall we begin?" I asked knowing what the answer is.

"Of course, pabo saeng! Hehe, let's start!" Younghee unnie said with a hint of excitement in her tone of voice while fist-pumping ther air. I chuckled at the sight. Sometimes even I had trouble figuring out who was younger between the two of us. 

"Urgh! I'm getting so sick of this! I've been writing the same thing for the past half an hour!" I slumped into the couch after sitting in the same position for a really long time in silent.

"Well, you asked for it if you wanted to move company." She giggled at my action and patted my head. "Just a little more Tae. C'mon. I'll take you out for ddokbokki later o-"

"Yes! Ddokbokki! My favourite!" With that, I finished the last bit of the last application with new determinations. Younghee unnie just laughed at my actions and also continued.

"Finished!" After 10 minutes, I broke the silence which resulted Young unnie nearly jumping off the couch.

"Gosh you scared me!"

"Mianhaeee~~ are you nearly done yet?" "

Just a little more. Won't be a sec... And... Done!!" "Can we go now? I'm starving~~"

"Aigoo, you and your stomach. All right all right, let's go my cute bunny~ we'll hand in the application forms tomorrow 'cause we have the day off."

"Awright. Lemme get my jacket." And with that, we trotted out of the dorm. It was autumn and it got chilly at night so that's why I wore my jacket.

It was pretty late when we left the dorm. At least 10 o'clock. We were walking down the streets as it started raining heavily all of a sudden. We ran looking for shelter and as I wasn't looking where I was going, I ran into someone. I landed flat on my back and realised that something soft landed on my lips. I gave my first kiss to a 'stranger' and turned into a beetroot.

As I was in too much shock, I kept my eyes on the other pair of eyes. They were red and wide opened as if this stranger has been crying and also shocked from the accident as well. As I wasn't thinking properly, I felt a force trying to pull the stranger off me. It was Younghee unnie trying to get him off me.

"What do you think you-"

"It's all right unnie. It was my fault." I turned back to the stranger and pulled him and unnie under the shelter and bowed straight away at him.

"Um. Sorry about earlier." I bowed again and looked up to see a very handsome boy in his 20's. After a few seconds of staring, I realised whom I had shared my first kiss with. Kevin from U-KISS. I opened my mouth to breath but choked on air.

"K-Kevin?! From U-KISS?!" He quickly looked up and was clearly shocked. I breathed in deepy to calm myself and looked at him again. His eyes were clearly red.

"I-I know I shouldn't be asking... But what happened... To you...? Would you mind sharing it with us? I promise I won't tell anyone." I held out my pinky towards him. All I saw from him was a sigh as more tears ran down his face as he silently sobbed. He couldn't stand the cold anymore and hugged me as I was still shocked, trying to register everything into my mind.

I came back to the reality and hugged him back while whispering words that could try to calm him down. Instead of calming down, he cried even louder, his tears soaking my already wet jacket.

I looked at Younghee unnie and asked for her permission for him to come to our place for now in silence. She sighed sadly but nodded anyways.

"C'mon Kevin. It's cold outside. Our dorm isn't far so come with us for now all right? I promise we won't do anything." Kevin replied by nodding softly as I pulled back from him, patted his back and took his hand as the three of us ran through the rain back to the dorm.

------------------------------

Chapter 3!! The appearence of Kevin from U-KISS!! :D I hope you guys like the story so far :3 if I have disappointed you, I'm very sorry. *bows 90 degrees*

Please comment and suscribe! I would like to hear some points that I can improve on, so please comment, neh?

Anyways, author-nim out! xD