Chapter 5

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

Same as last time:

This colour is in English,

And this colour is in Korean :DD

 

By the way, I changed chapter 3 a little. You can read it or not, your choice xD

 

And here's the next chapter!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well this morning... I was told that my parents died in a c-car crash two days ago a-and... N.noona k-kept it away from me..."

 

Kevin started to stutter and tears welled up in his eyes. I brought him back into a hug and rubbed his back soothingly, drawing random circled patterns into his back.

 

"... Yet... I c-couldn't g-go see them for the last t-time..."

 

"Shhh... Kev, it's all right... You'll be all right... Shh... I'm here..." He cried again and as I'm also a very emotional person, I started to cry. He wrapped his amr around my neck once again and we cried together for at least 5 mintues.

 

Pulling away, I wiped his tears off his cheeks and squeezed his shoulder, tell him that I'm there for him. We both picked up our cups of hot chocolate and drank in awkward silence as we both realised what had just happened. At least until unnie came back. She saw the silence that was shared around the room and became a little worried.

 

'What happened?' Younghee unnie sat next to me and gave me that look.

 

I only mouthed back 'tell you later'.

 

She understood and we went back into silence until Kevin yawned.

 

"Kevin-ssi, I think you should go to bed." Unnie suggested.

 

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea. Let's go to the guest room?" We always had a spare room just incase unnie's sister wanted to stay over for one night.

 

"Um... Yes please."

 

With that, I asked unnie to go to her bed as I took Kevin into the guest room.

 

"Here it is. Would you like me to tuck you in?" I joked, but he took it seriously and nodded. Again, we both blushed.

 

As he crawled into bed, I tucked the bed sheet under his shoulders.

 

"Good night Kevin," I smiled at him."Sleep Tight."

 

Just as I was about to leave, he tugged on the hem of my jumper. "I know I shouldn't be asking for this since this is the first time we met but.."

 

"Yes?"

 

"C-can you please s-stay with me until... Until I fall asleep?" Although he was blushing, he gave me these pleading eyes that I couldn't resist."

 

I turned red and hoped that he didn't see it. Although he is an adult, he is a child at heart. I guess that's why I liked him the most out of U-KISS. Yes, I'm a KissMe.

 

"S-sure." I whipsered and turned the lights off before grabbing the chair and sitting next to the bed. I patted him on the stomach area and pulled away. He grabbed onto my hand and laid it back on his stomach. I smiled at his childness and patted him on the stomach with a steady rhythm that lured him into sleep again.

 

It didn't take a long time till he fell asleep as he cried all of his energy away. He was really innocent looking when he was sleeping, and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. I didn't even notice that I fell asleep on him with my hand still on his stomach and his hand firmly gripping onto mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how is it? likey or no likey? please comment and tell me what you like and don't like about it xD

And sorry for the late update, I went to camp this week and I'm frikken tired so I fell asleep early xD