Chapter 4

SM to TS! (Hiatus... Sorry D:)

This colour is English

And this colour is Korean :DD

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We got back to the dorm in 5 minutes since we didn't live far from the street markets and we ran as fast as we could, pushing Kevin into the dorm.

 

Once we got inside, Kevin broke down again and hugged me this time. I turned into a deep shade of red. I could tell that he has been holding in his tears while he was walking down the street earlier. I cooed quietly and told unnie to get some clothing out for Kevin to change into after a hot shower. Both unnie and I knew that something like this could possibly happen so we bought some guys clothing just incase.

 

As she ran into the room, I pulled Kevin down to sit on the couch. He cried for another few minutes before he pulled away.

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"It's all right." I cooed in English. He looked at me shocked but I continued. "I'm Woo Taehee, but I'm Australian-Chinese so you can call me Anna which is my real name. You can call me anything you like. My bestfriend and roommate is Yang Younghee. Sorry, she was a bit rough on before. I get bullied a lot so she is really protective of me. Make yourself comfortable here. Go take a shower first 'cause you're soaking wet. Let me get a towel for you."

 

He only nodded as I patted him on the shoulder and went to get him towel. I didn't realise that he followed me until I turned around to see him.

 

"Oh! You scared me!" I jumped when I saw him.

 

"I-I'm sorry..." He replied in English. I gave him a smile.

 

"It's all right. Unnie! The clothes!" I asked unnie in Korean since she didn't know a lot of English.

 

"Coming!" She came running from the room with a black hoodie, and track pants, and yes, boxers.

 

"Here you go. Now the shower is that way. You're an idol and I don't want you to get sick. Go on in. Use anything you need to." I pushed him in the bathroom and was about to close the door.

 

"Oh and give me your wet clothes. I need to wash them."

 

He nodded and closed the door. I leaned onto it right after.

 

"Sigh, what are we gonna do?" I asked unnie.

 

"The only thing we can do at the moment is to see what's wrong. It's late and we have spare toiletries and a spare room as well. We'll just have him stay for the night and send him back home tomorrow."

 

"I guess that's the only way huh..."

 

Younghee unnie and I split up to do work after we changed into dry clothing. While I looked for toiletry, shoved the wet clothes into the washing machine and fixed the bed in the spare room, she made hot chocolate for us to warm up.

 

After Kevin had showered. I pushed unnie into the shower so she wouldn't get sick. I was one of those people who would rather get sick than let others get sick. I had better health that unnie as well so I don't get sick easily.

 

"Kevin, come sit here." I patted the spot next to me in the kitchen. He obediently sat next to me and held onto the hot chocolate cup.

 

"I'm sorry for bringing you trouble..." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

 

"Kevin... Don't feel bad. You were soaking wey out there and I wouldn't just leave you there. You were also... Crying..."

 

"But you'll get sick with your soaking hair-"

 

"Don't worry about me Kev. If urh. You don't mind me... Calling you that... Sorry... I had a cousin named Kevin as well. If you don't like it then-"

 

"It's okay, I'm fine with it."

 

We both turned bright red.

 

Kevin sighed as he looked at me again. This time, instead of sadness, his showed me his trademark smile, although it wasn't very bright.

 

"Thank you... Thank you... I don't know how to repay you..." He whispered a little louder this time.

 

"You don't even need to bother with that. Um... What happened...? Sorry if I'm inva-"

 

"Taehee-ah, I would like you to tell you... Would you be willing to listen?" I blushed at the way he called my name.

 

"I'll listen to every single bit." I smiled sincerely at him.

 

He sighed again and looked at me as if he needed me to approve for him to speak. I nodded as I urged him to tell me what had happened.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how is it? Please comment and tell me what I need to fix! Also I would love it if you did suscribe xD

I update around every 12 am on Saturday in Australia so yeah hehe.

Anyways author-nim, out!~