Chapter 8

I Want You

Bom's POV

We immediately lift our heads when we heard a knock from the door. That must be Dara The three of usthen run towards the door and we were right it was Dara, standing in front of us dumbfounded after throwing her our questions. We pulled her inside the room and continued asking her questions but her reaction did not change she was still dumbfounded.

Unnie!!! That shout must have brought her back to sanity but her next reaction shocked the effing hell out of us zz-num-20.gif

Haa haa haa haa.. You should have seen your faces when you where asking me those questions...haa haa haa oh my god stop me...i can't bare looking at your funny faces zz-num-39.gif . She was like ROFL while the three of us was like this zz-num-23.gif .

The Dara Stopped laughing when she noticed our reaction but still she continue gigling, what's funny zz-num-22.gif Why does she have to react something like that?

Unnie, you think this is funny? it was Minzy

You scared us to death here, we were all so worried.

Ya, Dara where have you been???

Oh yeah, there was something weird that happened to CL yesterday in YG building that i forgot to ask. Ya CL roo you never told us what happened to you why it took you 30 minutes to piss. Dara said changing the topic. But we can't help but be curious about it so the three of us looking at CL now with doubtful look zz-num-08.gif .

CL"s POV

What??!!! Why bring this Up?? Dara unnie is obviously changing the topic and these 2 head obviously fell for it zz-num-22.gif . Yah!! She is so changing the topic. Then Bom and Minzy looking at Dara again.

DARA!!! Stop changing the topic..

Okay, okay you don't have to yell.

Unnie, where have you been?

Guys, we should do some New Year Shopping!! two days from now it's new year already.

You are changing the topic again zz-num-22.gif

Then Dara unnie walk towards the couch and made her self comfortable before she starts talking again and probably continue on changing the topic.

1st off, i hate you BOM for letting go of my hand!!! she said bluntly to Bom unnie which made the latter bow her head and feel guilty.

At the same time thankful because you did. Her statement made the 3 of us look at her and so craving for her next word. We sat beside her on the couch and continue listening.

Dara, what happened?

I'm sorry guys if i was not able to contact you after the incident. Something much unexpected happened.

Which is?

i know things didn't go as planned but I MET HIM.

Then Dara unnie told us the story on how they met.

Ommona?? Seriously? He did that for you? I asked her. And she nodded.

Was he not recognized by people around you?

He was wearing a mask!

So when you were in his private room, what did you two do? Bom asked her with doubtful look. Aigoo this unnie is really something.

Chaekaman(wait) There is no rated R in this right, because you do know i am still 17.

Don't worry Minzy ah, nothing rated here.

Quit already, and continue the story.

He kissed me

OHMYGOD!!! I blurted out while the 2 girls covered their mouth to stop themselves from screaming.

Minzy's POV

Dara Unnie's statement shocked the 3 of us. I knew it, the first time i saw that guy @ the airport i know that he was "IN" to her. Ottoekaji???!!! This is just so fast and just happened within 2 hours!! BEAT THAT!!!

Was he a good kisser? i heard Bom unnie asked her. Aigoo this Unnie is really something. Then i look at CL Unnie and she look at me it's like we were thinking the same thing and we just shook our heads and continue listening.

Well, he was. And i responded and it felt good and he was like kissing me in my eyes, nose, chicks, neck------

Unnie!! I stopped her so that she won't continue the Rated thing they were doing and was about to say to us.

Mhianie Minzy i forgot I just nodded.

After the kiss we shared, i still pretended that i don't know him and i played a little hard to get. zz-num-24.gif Which ofcourse made Bom unnie Yell at her.

Ya!!! Are you crazy? you should have grab that opportunity!! My God Dara have i not thought you anything when it comes to this? aissshttt...you are in to him and the feeling was mutual so why play hard to get?? Aigooo...and here you are feeling so proud of yourself..tcss.s..

Unnie, you are so mean.

I was not mean i was just telling the truth. So what happened next?

Dara's POV

i was shock of Bom's word, i guess she was right, if i was not playing hard to get maybe i would never feel this pain and feel secure that he is already mine. I guess Bom was right.

So what happened next?

Well, he asked my name..and,,--

your phone number? I nodded at them which made them shout YES!!!! and jump in front of me.

But i lied to him That statement made them stop from shouting and continue listening.

What kind of lie?

She asked my name and if i was related to Mr.Jin Park, and i told him how i wish i am, and told him i am just a trainee of YG Entertainment.

You did good Unnie..all we have to do now is ask Uncle if we can become trainees and if that's the case it will not be a lie anymore. Right guys? Then CL and Bom agreed to Minzy but i haven't told them the worst part yet.

After i left him i saw someone KISSED HIM!!

Ommo!!!

Whaaaaat!!!!

OHMYGOD!!

Someone Kissed him??? I nodded.

And do you know what i saw mixed emotions in his eyes? I saw LOVE, SURPRISED, ANGER when he was looking at her. Mixed emotions!!

Unnie maybe you are just hallucinating!!

i don't know!! then a tear escaped my eyes.

Awww unnie,,,

Good Thing Jiyongie was there!!

Jiyong of Bigbang?? Is TOP there too? i shook my head which made Bom feel disappointed. Then i told them the part about me and jiyong..then awkward silence.



you know what!! I have a great Idea!! CL Said.

Why don't we go shopping now for new year and invite the BB boys and Minzy's uncle to spend new year with us!!

That's a good Idea, it will make Dara unnie forget what happened today and after new year we will then plan what to do next!! ^^ I nodded in agreement.


And then off we go shopping!!!



This is our favorite part, we choose any food we want and Bom is in charge on cooking. I was the one pulling the cart while Cl roo is riding it. I was in the middle of choosing some foods when i noticed someone familiar, wearing a hood murmuring to himself if he is going to buy it or not.

yah Minzy, can you hold this Cart for me please.

Waeyo?(why)

I just saw something and i want to buy it.

Okay Unnie, hurry back!!

I will

I then went near to a man wearing a hood.

Youngbae shi? I then noticed the scared reaction of the guy i just called.

Hey, don't worry it's just me and not some scary fan then he became more relax when he saw me.

Noona!! what are you doing here? Then he smiled at me that made his chinky eye vanish. Aww he look really cute

I came with my friends, what are you doing here? Want me to help you?

Ahhh..I was just buying something for Top hyung and i can't seem to decide if he will like this.

A toothbrush? Young bae nodded.

Well i guess he will like the blue one he then happily chooses the blue one. As i was looking at his face i can't help but feel amaze, he look so good when you are near him, his eyes, nose and lips are well proportioned and i bet when you can see his skin under his closed i am so sure his ABS is definitely screaming for you to touch. But still i didn't feel any SPARK the way i felt for him. Why do this heart have to choose someone to love?

I was in that thought when Young Bae caught my attention.

Noona, kwenchana?

Waeyo?

I can see sadness in your eyes. I smiled sweetly at him.

Young Bae ah,,,don't worry i am okay.

Really? Doesn't look like it. Then he caressed my face, i feel touched and happy by the warm feeling caused by his touch. Then he kissed my forehead which made me shock.

Noona..i would like to take this oppurtunity to tell you this. Noona, naneun neomu chua zz-num-01.gif (I really like you). The first time i saw you i like you already.

I suddenly felt the urge to hug him, so i did. And my tears are now falling down from my eyes. Why Can't I choose to like you instead. i thought between my sobs.

Noona, don't worry okay?? FIGHTING!!

Hmmm...FIGHTING!! Then he wiped my tears. Such a sweet dongsaeng he is.

Young Bae Thank you.

I'm always here Noona, we are always here.Although we just met you yesterday, me and the BB boys feels comfortable with you and we will do anything to protect you.  i just nodded on what he said.

You guys are so sweet..I love you guys already...then out of no where she hugged Youngbae which made the later shock but hugged her back eventually with a mile plastered on his face.

I have to leave no Noona. They might be waiting for me.

Thank You again Young Bae. zz-num-01.gif

ahhh Kwenchana!!

Young Bae ah before i forget, i would like to invite the 5 of you to celebrate New Year with us. Is that okay?

Noona, that would be great!!

i'll be expecting that!!! Don't forget to tell the others!

I won't Then he left and i was about to go back to my friends when i also noticed someone wearing a hood not far from me and young bae and when i saw him, he then left. I decided to go back to my friends, only to be surprised when i saw them looking at me with doubtful look zz-num-08.gif

WE SAW IT ALL it  was Bom.

Oh BOY..Here we go again zz-num-22.gif

 

-----------------------------------------

I know this Chapter is a bit boring....hope you guys like it..i was even thinking not to update this anymore...Thanks to SivSema-ssi for incouraging me to continue... :)