Chapter 7

I Want You

Bom's POV

I am sitting on the couch while biting my nails and looking at my 2 dongsaengs pacing back and forth. God they make me dizzy...but i can't blame them because i was so careless this morning, i lost someone so important to us. "DARA". CL and Minzy had been scolding me for almost 2 hours now NONSTOP. Gaaaaaaahhhd i can't take it anymore, they are worst than my parents. Dara really needs to come back fast!!

Unnie how can you possibly let go of Dara Unnie's hand? it was Minzy. Asking me that question over and over again. Gaaaaahh!! crying

And to think that YOU are the one who told us that we should tighten our grip to each other and yet you LOST Dara Unnie CL said. How many times should they say that to me?!!!! zz-num-05.gif

I wonder where she is now? I am starting to get worry.

Ya Unnie i really can't believe you. zz-num-08.gif

Okay, okay I understand it was my fault,zz-num-05.gif i thought i was holding her hands and i did not notice it was someone else's hands. I admit it okay, i was so stupid not to notice it. Just please stop scolding me like i am your dongsaeng!! I tried to defend myself and now i try catching my breath after saying those.

How about try saying "I'm Sorry" CL said. Aiggooo she is really scary when she's mad.

I'm Sorry I pouted my lips and look at them with puffy eyes.

Aigoo unnie you are really good at this.

Then I smiled at them and gave them a hug.

Hey let's not forget Dara Unnie!! Minzy shouted when she felt lmy hug tightened.

Ommona!! I wonder where she is? We have been looking for her inside and out side the SBS Building but no trace of her!

Do you think we should go back there?

Ya Minzy, do you not see the Heavy rain outside? It's like raining water and ice out there!!

Minzy just frowned on what CL said.

Dara where ever you are please call us. That's all i could ever utter.


Lee Seung Gi's POV

I knew that Dara saw me while i was being kissed by Yoona, and i started to worry. She might think that i am having relationship with Yoona when obviously i was "IN" to her even the 1st time I saw her. While Yoona was kissing i could not feel anything for her anymore, i started to find the love in my heart that i felt for her before, but i found NOTHING.

Yoona shi, what are you doing here? I then pulled her inside to avoid being caught.

Oppa Don't you missed me? She then starts pouting her lips.


You have the guts asking me that? For 3 years? You came back just to ask that?
Yoona shi, every thing between us was over okay. There is nothing left. I don't see any reason why you still come here. You got what you want, so leave me alone.



I have decided to fight for you Seungi . Now that my parents already gave me my inheritance, we can be together again.

How Pitty of her. i thought. Don't you think it's already too late for that? then i left her dumbfounded.

Jiyong's POV

I was near my destination to SBS building to visit a friend when it rained so hard. Great just great i am definitely not prepared for this kind of sh*t. zz-num-22.gif

I was about to step out of the Car when i saw someone familiar came out side the building. It was Dara noona and i can see that she is crying. Then i saw her stepped outside not minding the rain, she was spacing out. So i suddenly went near her took off my jacket and covered her and brought her straight to my car. Good thing she didn't budge. i opened the passengers sit for her and went back inside the car. She was still deep in her thoughts and still didn't care where she is now, i then poke her face to get her attention. Which i succeded.

Jiyong shi? What are you doing here?

Don't you think i should be the one asking that? You have been inside my car for a couple of minutes now but surprisingly you didin't budge and still lost in your own thought so poked you to get your attention.

ahhhh..  zz-num-05.gif

She is really cute.Noona, is something wrong? Is something bothering you?

Then noona started crying like a child, she cried like her candy was taken away from her and she just look so Cute, i can't help but smile at her.

Ya!! I am crying here!! What are you smiling at? then she starts to sob and hiccup.

Noona you look so cute when you cry.

Ya!! Chugulae(you want to die)? Then suddenly she starts laughing in between her hiccups.

Noona? What's wrong? I know we are not that close yet but you can trust me.

Ohhh Jiyongie you are so sweet.

Then Noona told me what happened.

So that's why i have been wondering why you are alone and not seeing your friends with you.
Then she just nod zz-num-29.gif

Have you experienced something like that before Jiyong shi?

Feel love and hurt in just a small period of time?

neh.

i felt love at first sight and being hurt at the same time.

Chungmal? (really) I nodded at her. zz-num-29.gif

I would die just to be in your place right now. zz-num-06.gif

Noona Don't worry every thing will be alright. This is just the beginning of your journey. Don't give up yet. Fighting!!

Hmmm.. FIGHTING!! And we just laugh at each other. I took her to the hotel where she is staying and bid our goodbyes, Dara noona is really pretty. I Just wish i was the lucky guy she choose to love.

Thank you Jiyong-ah...thank you for this. zz-num-01.gif To my surprise she suddenly hugged me. She was about to kiss my cheek when i suddenly faced her to say something which made her lips landed on my lips. I was surprised and stiffined of what just happen and so was she. Aigooo awkward situation.

-Crickets-

-Crickets-

-Crickets-

"I have to go Noona :)" I said to break the silence.

Then she waved her hands. Then i left her still not over the hug she just gave me. Take Care NOONA. I just thought

Dara's POV.

Ommona what just happen back there? Aigooo i was careless...i just took it for granted about what happen between me and Jiyong because for me it was nothing but pure accident.

It was a relief when i told Jiyong what happened, well except the kissing part of course because that would definitely make an awkward feeling between us. I was thankful that he was there when i needed company. I was beginning to regret why i did not take a good look at him the first time i saw him, he is handsome too and cute just like Lee Seung Gi but i just didn't feel the SPARK that i felt when i saw Seung gi shi. And now here i am, feeling so pitty but like what Jiyong said i should not lose hope. Ohh gosh Dara is this really YOU? You really sound desperate! I just shook my head.

i pressed the top button of the elevator that would lead me to the penthouse of the hotel i ready myself for interrogating time which my friends is going to do to me once i step my inside the penthouse. Gahh they are really a pain in the as$!! When i'm finally in front of the penthouse door i knocked twice.

5 - 4 - 3 - 2 -1 the door opened. There i saw the 3 worried faces of my best friends.

Wheretheeffinghellhaveyoubeendara? it was bom

Don'tyouknowyougotussoworried? It was Cl.

Weareonthevergetocontactapoliceandasktheirhelptofindyou! said Minzy. Then the 3 of them pulled me inside the room.

I could not understand the word that they are saying and i was just like ------> see the picture below!!

(sorry guys i could not see a better shocked faced Dara so i just used this one since her reaction is almost shock zz-num-01.gif )



Unnieareyouevenlestiningtous? they said in Unison which make it even harder for me to understand what they are saying zz-num-22.gif . Did I already tell you guys that they are a pain the As$??

UNNIE!!!!



________________________


Yay, a Daragon moments...hee hee

Hope You liked the updates guys....to those who commented. Kamsahamnida
from the bottom of my heart!! zz-num-01.gif Watch out for the next update!!

Lots of MINZYcrayonlove.gif Aerenea ^^